L'Etoile Bleue Reviews

51 rue Jean Briaud, 33700 Merignac, Bordeaux, France

After staying in dormitory style hostels being in a quiet, secure, clean private room is so totally relaxing it is well worth the small additional cost.

I stayed at this hostel by my self, the staff made my stay a real pleasure. I think it does help if you meet people half way and do try to speak their language. The hostel is quite far our, but very close to the air port, there is a bus to get into town which is a 15 minute walk away. Taxis are very very expensive. The hostel was trying hard to be some thing above the standard that it was, but was missing a few essential details, eg walls were not completely white above the heater, table cloths

• 29th Jul 2014

We had a great time at L'Etoile Bleue, the staff were very kind and the facilities were great for the price. Breakfast was brilliant. The location was great, there was a bus into town about 10 mins walk away, and also a bus to the beach.

Ya kendi kendinize otobuslerde surunerek merkeze inmek istiyorsaniz siz bilirsiniz tabi :D ulasim kolay olsa gidilir ama onun disinda yok sakin ha gitmeyin..