L'Etoile Bleue Reviews

51 rue Jean Briaud, 33700 Merignac, Bordeaux, France

I stayed at this hostel by my self, the staff made my stay a real pleasure. I think it does help if you meet people half way and do try to speak their language. The hostel is quite far our, but very close to the air port, there is a bus to get into town which is a 15 minute walk away. Taxis are very very expensive. The hostel was trying hard to be some thing above the standard that it was, but was missing a few essential details, eg walls were not completely white above the heater, table cloths

• 29th Jul 2014

Ya kendi kendinize otobuslerde surunerek merkeze inmek istiyorsaniz siz bilirsiniz tabi :D ulasim kolay olsa gidilir ama onun disinda yok sakin ha gitmeyin..