L'Etoile Bleue

Good 164 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Couple, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
6.0

Seriously bad location if u do not have your own vehicle to travel around as u need to walk about 10 mins to nearest bus stop. Facilities wise so-so... Dun think will go back again... sorry...

24th Sep 2016

The staff is excellent, especially Vincenzo, who goes out of his way to help guests. I just met Katherine and she was warm and friendly The dorms are comfortable. Only a small locker but had no problems with my stuff. Only one bath for the dorm but it was fine. The kitchen frig is too small, I think, so I didn't buy any groceries. I would definitely stay here again. The staff is great and the location convenient and safe.