L'Hotel Particulier Reviews

15 Rue Cremieux, Paris, France

Friendly and helpful host^^ good location ! Really convenient

Nice tiny little room decorated with good taste. Generally it was clean enough however the kitchen utensils were dusty and we also found some hairs on them. We have also been told that sheets and towels are changed every 2 days however we stayed 4 nights and nobody replaced them... The hotel does not have a reception desk so it is hard to find the hotel keeper. We only saw him at the time of our arrival! The location was fine well-served by public transport!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Greece

very good, to repeat. There should be housekeeping ervery day.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Very pleasant stay. Will definitely be going back.

• 4th Feb 2014

Well furnished room situated in an ancient house, located in a very quiet street (pedestrian) and very close to Gare de Lyon. The person who welcomed us was very kind and helpful. He gave us his phone number as there is no reception. The downfalls in my opinion is that the room is small so there is just (not ?) enough space for two big suitcases, and that the doors and windows don't look very secured although you can have a street level room. But all in all I recommend this place.

When I arrived at the location, there was no signage or anything. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I called, but the answering machine was in French and I couldn't understand it. I ended up staying at a different hotel.

• 22nd Dec 2013

If you are looking for a beautiful Parisienne building sat in a beautiful typically Parisienne back street, with all the tons of character and yet be close to everything you need and all the places you"d love to visit.... L'Hotel Particulier is the place to stay. It's small and compact but also romantic and cute as a button. Just a brisk walk from Notre Dam, the Bastille, Gar de Lyon ... It's fabulous. Don't expect 4 star luxury but if you are looking for ambience... look no further. Map

• 8th Dec 2013

A fantastic hostel in an absolutely brilliant location: being so close to the Gare de Lyon makes transport very easy and it is a nice walk along the river to Notre Dame if you have time! The area around the hotel has loads of bars/ bistros and restaurants with reasonable prices and delicious food. The room was small but the bed was enormous and very comfy. It was great to have a fridge and a hob too. The bathroom was very clean and the shower was brilliant (very handy having towels!).

Great place to stay. Great location.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Being a "couple "retraités", staying in a hostel is not the usual thing to do. This time we did right to stay a the Hotel Particulièr. It was just for one night we had to stay in Paris, the next time whem there is more on the programe we'll stay longer. Ben

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

I stayed here for almost a week. Small and charming. The owner accepts payment only in cash or French checks, which made it highly inconvenient . The studio is clean, with a full size mattress, a tiny sink, shower and toilet. Towels, and toilet paper are provided. A small two burner stove, some basic dishes and a dorm fridge is all one needs for a comfortable stay. My gripe, no WIFI. If you're couped up somewhere for a week it's nice to research places, upload pics, check email etc.

The hotel is superb. It is very safe even I stayed alone. The hotel owner, Daniel is very nice n spent time to tell me where is the good restaurants n the nearby supermarkets. The hotel is very close to Gare de Lyon Exit 1. After u leave the exit, u can go to the hotel in 5 mins. The only thing is that it did not provide free wifi. My solution is to buy a sim card at Orange. I can access to internet via my mobile phone anytime. Hope this info helps