L'Hotel Particulier

Fabulous 583 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2017
7.4

Very nice room in very nice passage next to Gare de Lyon. Extremely convenient. No staff at the property so check-in needs to be arranged over the phone. Also, no wi-fi. Suited my needs perfectly.

• England, Female, 31-40
12th May 2017

Fabulous little place perfect for sightseeing in Paris. Close to a busy station but with a really authentic Parisien feel. Loved the room clean, kitchenette came in handy. Would definitely recommend to others, and come back another day myself.

• USA, Female, 41+
6th May 2017
6.9

The setting was very convenient - within a 10-minute walk to the Gare de Lyon subway station. The street was very picturesque with lots of plants. Since my daughter got there first, I did not see the owner, but she said he was pleasant. We did not see any staff the rest of the week. The kitchenette was nice with a fridge, dishes, silverware, and pans. I wish there had been dishtowels, hand and wash towels, though there were bath towels. It was only about 10X12' square so smaller than expected.

• dannyw_19832247
  • USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

There are four private rooms in this building. We had a bed, our own toilet and shower, a small fridge with a stove and pots pans and dishes. The location was on a quiet street a short walk from the train station. If we ever go back to Paris we'd stay here again. Just make sure you follow the directions and call ahead to get let in.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
18th Apr 2017
5.7

Room was super cold in Middle of Apr. I had to wear coat in the room. Street was blocked because it is in the famous pretty street. No taxi can approach to the building. I had real hard time dragging my luggage to the hotel. My room was on 3rd floor. I almost dropped my luggage. Staircase was super narrow. I'm small girl. Me and my luggage can't fit in the staircase together. No TV. That is ok for me. But No wifi? You will be asolated from the world. My room doesn't look like picture at all.

• Italy, Couple, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

Beautiful and charming place!!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

Such a wonderful place to stay! Daniel was super helpful with orienting us and recommending places to eat and things to see. Can't suggest it highly enough!

3rd Feb 2017

Great place on excellent location!

• France, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

The location is perfect if you want to be in a quiet place, near from many transports, you can be in the center of Paris in less thant 20 minutes. Mr. Daniel was really nice. Definitely a place to stay at again !

26th Jan 2017
8.0

Rooms are small but clean and well supplied. Host was very amenable. Minor inconveniences are lack of wifi and cash payments only. But the location, on Rue Cremieux, is a gem -- a quiet and beautiful secret treasure in a busy section of town.