L'Hotel Particulier

8.7
Fabulous 598 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2017

Was not aware it requires cash as payment. But otherwise great apartment!

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2017

This hotel has an amazing location- close to the metro which was great for getting around to the main attractions, but still had shops and restaurants close by that you can walk to. Everything was clean and was more relaxing than a typical hostel.

25th Jun 2017

Daniel and his wife went above and beyond when we experienced a medical emergency while visiting Paris. They have a quiet little room just 5 minutes walk from Gare de Lyon and Gare De Austerlitz so you are close to the Metro and RER for quick transfers while in the city. I would most definitely recommend this room and would stay there again.

• sallycraig1138
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
23rd Jun 2017

Fantastic Parisian style apartment room in a delightful street. Would highly recommend for close friends or couple. Easy walking distance to everywhere in Paris.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2017
7.4

Very nice room in very nice passage next to Gare de Lyon. Extremely convenient. No staff at the property so check-in needs to be arranged over the phone. Also, no wi-fi. Suited my needs perfectly.

• England, Female, 31-40
12th May 2017

Fabulous little place perfect for sightseeing in Paris. Close to a busy station but with a really authentic Parisien feel. Loved the room clean, kitchenette came in handy. Would definitely recommend to others, and come back another day myself.

• USA, Female, 41+
6th May 2017
6.9

The setting was very convenient - within a 10-minute walk to the Gare de Lyon subway station. The street was very picturesque with lots of plants. Since my daughter got there first, I did not see the owner, but she said he was pleasant. We did not see any staff the rest of the week. The kitchenette was nice with a fridge, dishes, silverware, and pans. I wish there had been dishtowels, hand and wash towels, though there were bath towels. It was only about 10X12' square so smaller than expected.

• dannyw_19832247
  • USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

There are four private rooms in this building. We had a bed, our own toilet and shower, a small fridge with a stove and pots pans and dishes. The location was on a quiet street a short walk from the train station. If we ever go back to Paris we'd stay here again. Just make sure you follow the directions and call ahead to get let in.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
18th Apr 2017
5.7

Room was super cold in Middle of Apr. I had to wear coat in the room. Street was blocked because it is in the famous pretty street. No taxi can approach to the building. I had real hard time dragging my luggage to the hotel. My room was on 3rd floor. I almost dropped my luggage. Staircase was super narrow. I'm small girl. Me and my luggage can't fit in the staircase together. No TV. That is ok for me. But No wifi? You will be asolated from the world. My room doesn't look like picture at all.

• Italy, Couple, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

Beautiful and charming place!!!