L' Imbarcadero Reviews

Santa Croce, 1268, Calle Zen, Venice, Italy

Sam is lovely- a bit weird granted.. I arrived at 10pm thereabouts and got lost. Thankfully Sam found me. Legend! Rooms are good and clean. You are given a lock, chain and closet to store things. When you leave the hostel, legit 2 metres to your right is the grand canal. Insane! There are no hostel organised activities though, which brings down the atmosphere.

it was an experience indeed as it was my very first time to go back packing and for that matter stay in the hostel the staff were very kind and helpful.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts