L' Imbarcadero

8.7
Fabulous 1300 Total Reviews

20th Jun 2017
7.4

Venice in general is expensive, but the hostel was nice. Only stayed for a night but pretty close to the train station and right by the water.

17th Jun 2017

Great hostel, the staff is very personable. You feel like you are staying in a friends apartment for the weekend. Breakfast was also a plus. It is right next to a vaporetto station which made commuting easy. Would recommend this place for anyone staying in Venice, and especially solo female travelers. It is very safe.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017
6.9

The location is great and overall the rooms are comfortable and clean. However the staff were a big let down. They were cold and unwelcoming when I arrived because they hadn't checked their system to know I was coming and charged me a late check in fee that wasnt stated on the property's online info. Also they were the only ones making lots of noise late at night right outside our room even though they had signs up saying no noise past 11. Luckily they didn't ruin Venice for me it's amazing.

4th Jun 2017

This was great! The wifi didn't work great in my room which is the only complaint I have. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay and even made friends with some staff! Location was perfect.

3rd Jun 2017

The staff that works there are the tightest staff I've ever met

28th May 2017

About 25/30 minutes from St. Marks and very close to the train station. Very personable staff with great suggestions. Venice is just expensive. Maybe would look at places in Murano for next time and utilize the water bus.

• madilyntravel
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
28th May 2017

LOVED this place! Venice itself is stunning and extraordinary but Prayta and Chloe were the absolute best and made our stay that much more memorable. They went out of their way to help us have fun in general and with them!

27th May 2017
7.1

Location was good . Kitchen was small , dining room was small . Pillow was thin . Mattress SprinGs were bad . More like a hostel suitable for students with low budget but then Venice is an expensive city. Staff was friendly .

26th May 2017

The girls running the place were really nice and friendly. They made it easy to get comfortable and has good information of the must see locations. Location was perfect just cause it was close to the train station and honestly Venice is small enough to get where ever you want in less than a half hour once you get the routes down. Bathrooms were clean as well as the bedrooms.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
25th May 2017

I highly recommend this hostel. I was a female travelling alone and had a few travel delays which meant I only arrived on the outskirts of the island at 2am. Walking alone through the streets navigating my way to the hostel I heard a friendly voice call my name. Chloe was a wonderful host. She was up and waiting for me. Overall a great place for a stop over.