L' Imbarcadero Reviews

Santa Croce, 1268, Calle Zen, Venice, Italy

Sam is lovely- a bit weird granted.. I arrived at 10pm thereabouts and got lost. Thankfully Sam found me. Legend! Rooms are good and clean. You are given a lock, chain and closet to store things. When you leave the hostel, legit 2 metres to your right is the grand canal. Insane! There are no hostel organised activities though, which brings down the atmosphere.

it was an experience indeed as it was my very first time to go back packing and for that matter stay in the hostel the staff were very kind and helpful.

The WORST hostel we have stayed at. The female receptionist is horrible human being. Screamed at in Italian and got kicked out halfway through our stay with 10 minutes to pack, because we asked to leave early to meet friends in florence and because we stood up for a man who missed his train because the receptionist wasn't there to get his bags out of the storeroom. These women threw our belongings across the room, and PULLED my young, epileptic, crying sisters hair and spat in her face.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts