L' Imbarcadero Reviews

Santa Croce, 1268, Calle Zen, Venice, Italy

The lockers could be improved, they don't seem that secure, and one receptionist didn't speak English. Other than that my stay was perfect! The view from my room overlooked the grand canal but was quiet at night. It has a great breakfast and good kitchen/common room, I'm a solo traveller and was always meeting people! Great vibe. It's easy to get to, clean and the guy who was on reception most of the time was really helpful when I asked for advice.

Great location and spacious rooms! However, a bit inconvenient having to cross the kitchen to use the bathroom. Not much of a party atmosphere as no common area apart from kitchen. But staff were really helpful and told us where to find various places!

After reading the reviews I was very worried about my stay in Venice, however this host exceeded my expectations. My bedroom window looked onto the grand canal, and was so close to the train station which is what you want. I wouldn't recommend staying if you are looking to make friends, good for groups. Good kitchen facilities.

Great hostel away from the overly touristic atmosphere. Close to train station and near water-bus stops, however I got around mostly by foot anyway! Nice social breakfast!

Simple to find with directions provided. BEST breakfast I have seen in a hostel - table covered with food! Female staff was lovely :) Dorm was spacious. Small basins outside of my bedroom was great. I received some helpful tips for sightseeing and had a great stay !

Esta cerca de la estación de trenes lo cual es muy bueno, al frente tiene la parada de bus en barco, buen ambiente , bastante sencillo y simple, Tatiana es muy amigable .

One staff member, a woman, was fab but the man was consistently grumpy and a little bit rude. However easy to find in difficult Venice and a good kitchen/living area.

If only the man who worked here was the smallest bit nice or friendly or helpful I could give an excenllent review. We asked him simple questions such as if there was a laundry mat and he just points at a map of the whole city. Very short tempered and rude. Everything else was pretty good. Good directions and location.

I stayed there for 3 nights and will probably return to the hostel (unless I'll be able to afford a hotel in Venice ;)). The staff were really nice and helpful, they will tell you everything you need to know about Venice and how to get around. Getting to the hostel from the main station is really easy, and for me the location was great.

A little pricey but in central Venice on the island so great location. Staff was good and breakfast included so overall not a bad stay. Bathrooms were decent, could use a little maintenance but as expected for a hostel.

1 2 Next » last »