L'Incanto di San Pietro Reviews

Via Vespasiano 48, Rome, Italy

The hostel was very well located, easy to get to. Kitchen, bathroom, room well equipped. Really nice specially for girls (: Had a bad experience, but don't think is a rule in the place My sheets had a stain and some pubic hair, but towels and hostel were so clean i think it was an accident. I would definitely give this place a second chance. Laura was very nice and helpful.

, I came to know of the incident to 24 at night the client sent me an email. In the afternoon the guest has stayed in the room, using the bed I met at 21 and asked if everything was okay and she told me all perfect.il next day she asked me a refund, but that did not happen because since she used the bed in the afternoon, not the machine guarantees that the responsibility of both the B & B! washing sheets vine carried out by an industrial laundry that cleans and disinfects

I love this B&B. I've stayed here once before and was happy to come back and find it as lovely as I remembered it. Laura is a sweetheart who is very helpfull. She asks if you would like to have breakfast in the B&B or would prefer it to go to a coffeeshop nextdoor. The indoor breakfast is just fine and you can buy your own stuff to put in the frigde (you have your own "shelf"). The location is perfect and the rooms are clean and big. A great B&B!

great location Laura helpful very clean breakfast tasty elevator recommend

It was awesome- very clean, comfortable, and the host was very sweet. I think it was even nicer than a hotel! And breakfast was included.

• 8th Feb 2014