L'Incanto di San Pietro Reviews

Via Vespasiano 48, Rome, Italy

It was awesome- very clean, comfortable, and the host was very sweet. I think it was even nicer than a hotel! And breakfast was included.

• 8th Feb 2014

It was like having an apartment in Rome --so much more relaxing than a hotel.

Super great accommodation ever! Good location (very close to Varican city and Metro). Laura (the owner) is very nice and helpful. Breakfast is also great! What we like the most is the cleanliness. ;) will definitely stay here again when I visit Rome next time.

We really enjoyed our stay here and can just recommend it. The location was perfect, staff lovely and helpful and the room lovely. I loved the decorations and just everything about that. If I go to Rome again, I'll definitely stay here, it was awesome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts