LA Selini Reviews

Paroikia, Paros, Paros, Greece

Everything was perfect also the guy who pick me up at the port !! Think toi si much !!fred and Annick !!

You would have to be a fool to stay anywhere else in paros....la selini is run by an amazing woman who does everything to make you feel at home. upon arrival we were greeting with free glasses of wine. The location is right downtown, the wifi works great, the rooms air conditioned. Every few days there are "pay what you can " dinners that made me feel like I was back at my grandma's house with all the amazing food. Traveled 4 islands in Greece and paros was the best, partly because of la selini!