LA Selini Reviews

Paroikia, Paros, Paros, Greece

La Selini is in a great location, very close to the beach and the main town/sights of Paros. The staff were very friendly and helpful and even offered us free wine on arrival. The accommodation was quiet and clean, would stay again!

Iris and Irma made me feel right at home! They are fantastic!!! They dont miss a detail..I would definitely stay here again!

I had a great time on Paros and a lot of it was thanks to the lovely ladies running La Selini. Friendly and helpful, they go the extra mile to make your stay on the island memorable. The wine at night, and coffee and juice served in the morning was much appreciated. Thanks again Ilma and co. If I get back to Paros I will be staying at La Selini x

Stayed in a private room. The room was very great! The owners of the hotel are really accommodating and lovely people. They are always there to help with any day trips or planning needed. We received orange juice in the morning and a jug of house wine at night....it was really great service. The price was great for the service you received. The location is great as well. I would stay again if I were to return.

The best hotel we have stayed in Greece! So close to the town centre and right by the beach. Best part of it all were the two ladies running it. They were so kind and honest, making sure to point out the places to see and where not to go. They even picked us up from the point even though the walk was under 10 minutes! I highly recommend you stay here, not just for the best hospitality but also a great room with a great view!