LA Selini Reviews

Paroikia, Paros, Paros, Greece

The best hotel we have stayed in Greece! So close to the town centre and right by the beach. Best part of it all were the two ladies running it. They were so kind and honest, making sure to point out the places to see and where not to go. They even picked us up from the point even though the walk was under 10 minutes! I highly recommend you stay here, not just for the best hospitality but also a great room with a great view!

Brilliant place to stay! Lou Ann and Irma were amazing,picking me up and dropping off at the port,giving great recommendations and providing juice for the room when I arrived. When I go back to Paros (a fabulous island) I will definitely stay there again.

La Selini was amazing and LouAnn is lovely! Wine on arrival and free bottled water, use of beach towel, meal options delivered to your room. It had everything we needed and more. Ocean view was great and our stay was so pleasant!

La selini was clean in a good location and Lou ann the hostel owner was very accommodating, she offered beach towels evertime we left and occasionally some wine. The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels were left. The is no real atmosphere in the hostel but with the beach only 2 min walk and the town/port 5 miin walk it was no issue. We were also collected and left at the port which was helpful.

Owner Lou Ann was a delight, helpful in every way. Coffee and muffins were brought to our room each morning, wine in the evening. Very friendly staff as well.

An amazing place to stay. LouAnn really takes care of you and makes you feel like you're at home.