Superb 142 Total Reviews
Superb 142 Total Reviews
LG Guesthouse & Hostel Located at Bayangol district, Teeverchdiin Street, Ulaanbaatar.
Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar Mongolia Mongolia 210628 Bayangol district, Teeverchdiin Street
94% 142
47.9097837 106.8919408
    Rooms available

• danielwmh
  • Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2016

I was the only one staying in this hostel for my one-night stay on Mar 24th. It is very close to the train station, which was the main reason I chose to stay in this hostel since I would be catching a train on the next day, and I could simply walk for 5-10 mins to the train station. The rooms are very clean and the hot-water bathing facilities could not be more welcoming to me during cold weather. In overall, I believe this hostel offers great value for money and comfortable stay.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th Jan 2016

A great place to stay for the money.. The staff is awesome and very knowledgeable..They will help in any way possible. They helped me with transportation and offered many services. I will stay here every time I visit Ulaanbaatar. Highly recommended...