LG Guesthouse & Hostel

Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
26th Mar 2017

Nothing was a problem for the owner who arranged my train tickets from Ulanbaatar to Irkutsk and picked me up from the train station. I would happily stay again.

16th Feb 2017

Lovely people, nice place and great value for price. Not the best if you wanted a social place to stay as common areas aren't that good and visitors to UB aren't that plentiful

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The room was clean, comfortable and well provided. The staff were friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed the close proximity to the train station and appreciated the free lift to the station at the end of my stay. I would recommend this hostel to anyone catching onward trains to Beijing, I did not need a taxi and the hostel is close enough to the city centre with just a 20 minute walk, or a 10 minute walk to nearby restaurants.