Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
Fabulous 49 Total Reviews
LKNZ Backpackers Located at 1 Rata Street, Ohakune, Ohakune.
New Zealand
Ohakune 4625 1 Rata Street, Ohakune
89% 49
-39.4165480 175.3970600
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Couple, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016

Clean place, good facillities, plenty kitchen area and toilets. In generel just good all the way around.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
16th Aug 2016

Although the dorms do suffer a bit from road noise, all of the other facilities were clean, correct and in good working order. I would like to say a special note for the great staff. I left very early one morning and totally forgot about my computer and wallet which I left under the bed. The guys at LKNZ discovered them and called me to let me know. They held onto my stuff safely until I returned late in the evening as I had already started the trip back to Auckland. Outstanding! Thanks LKNZ.