8.4
Fabulous 695 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 695 Total Reviews
LOKI Backpacker Hostel Located at Cuesta Santa Ana #601, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Cuzco Cuesta Santa Ana #601
84% 695
-13.5154780 -71.9843584
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016
5.7

Staff aren't very friendly. Location is absolutely terrible, it's really far from the city centre and the stairs to get there are an absolute killer. Bathrooms aren't very clean and the beds are uncomfortable but the rooms and sheets are clean. It's a good place to meet people. If you're in a room in the bar courtyard the noise may be a problem if you're not extremely tired. Expensive for what it is. I also picked up a really horrible stomach bug whilst I was there so be careful with

• carloscarabelli9406
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
7.4

Party hostel located uphill in Cuzco. Not very confortable rooms but clean and helpful staff.

• USA, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2016
5.4

This was by far the worst hostel experience I have had in my 10 months of travel. Let me give you a little perspective on me. I am a 30-something respective girl who likes to have fun, but always while respecting others. I had the most disrespectful people in my room. This is Cusco and most people are getting up early for strenuous. This is not the hostel to stay at I you have to be up at 3:30 am for a day of hiking. Especially when the loud, club music doesn't stop until 2-3 am.

15th Jul 2016

AWESOME PARTY HOSTEL! A must for your Cusco experience. It's extremely clean, something I would not expect from a party hostel. The staff might be a bit meh, not very skilled or helpful, and the bartenders are a lot of fun at night but I think it's a bit unprofessional to bump into them the next morning and finding them drunk and nearly passed out. Food is amazing, but it might feel pricey in contrast to other places. Awesome activities, great for dancing but DO NOT BUY LOKI TRAVEL. Overpriced.

• rachelswartz
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

LOKI LOKI LOKI. Always a good time

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Jun 2016
7.7

Definitely a party hostel but almost too big, you would meet some great people one night and then never see them again. Our room was far enough away that you could get a good night sleep. Sometimes you'd wait ages for someone to help you at the reception. Food was great but a shame there's no kitchen!

17th Jun 2016
7.4

A very fun party hostel, great place to meet people and have a good time. I'm not usually one for party hostels and I loved it here! Try to get a room away from the bar courtyard though.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

LOKI is actually a very good hostel. Comfortable bedding and comforter. Super cheap like ten bucks. The bar is very social and great way to meet people. I really can't complain especially for ten dollar housing. I've had worse. Oh and the food was pretty good and super cheap in the bar. Full menu restaurant breakfast lunch and dinner.

4th Jun 2016
8.0

Wifi was so bad there is not breakfast included but you can order it at the restaurant and some options were amazing and healthy. The travel agency is a big plus, I booked my inca jungle trail through them and it was an amazing experience, great food, guides and accommodation. I would probably recommend staying elsewhere than LOKI because there wasn't many places other than the bar to chill out but the travel agency is amazing.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
20th May 2016

Man, this place is awesome. Great atmosphere, clean rooms, really comfy beds and pillows, awesome bar... I can't believe it's one of the cheapest hostels in Cusco! Now, if you want peace and quiet, I'd advise you to look elsewhere. Otherwise, there's no other place to stay in Cusco. I can't recommend this place enough, I wish i stayed here the entire time i was in the area!