LOL GuestHouse Reviews

1408 I'Park Apartment T1-904,U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

For alonevtravel not a good idea. Far away to mrt station. Althought the biew is good.

As always, a beautiful stay in LOL GuestHouse. Great location, beautiful setting, can't ask for anything better.

• 18th Sep 2013

I enjoyed my stay at LOL Guesthouse. The host was very helpful and even picked me up from the subway station. Breakfast was great!! I was expecting the typical toast, juice and coffee but, sausage, eggs, and toast were served. Although there wasn't a door to our bedding area, it was ok because it is an all female dorm. I highly recommend the LOL Guesthouse.

Best as far as I've ever known! Beautiful location overlooking the harbor Magnific the room! New and modern, large shower, nice kitchen, comfortable bed, very clean and right next to Haeundae Beach! Joon and it is one of the best host I've had! Really helpful, friendly and prepared me breakfast every morning! What more could I ask. I definitely recommend this place!

Beautiful Ipark apartment with amazing views of Gwangan Bridge. Luxury type bathroom. Very kind host. I would definitely stay again.