LPQ Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Wat That street. Ban Wat That. Luang prabang. Laos, Luang Prabang, Laos

Noisy metal beds and I destroyed my backpack in the locker because of the floor and the metal bars sticking out everywhere. Other than that it was a nice place.

LPQ Backpackers has a nice location close to the center of town. The dorm I stayed in was ok, nothing special. The staff was nice and helpful, even though many other travelers have given them negative feedback. When I went to see the monks early in the morning they opened the gate for me without any trouble at all. LPQ is a good place to stay in Luang Prabang.

Good hostel but probably has the noisiest beds and lockers that I've ever experienced, pretty much makes noise whenever someone moves. Location isn't too bad as Luang Prabang isn't a huge place. The staff are not the friendliest and atmosphere is very quiet as they strictly enforce the quiet after 10pm.

You have to be barefeet when you use the smelly older toilets. Noisy beds and lockers, and cramped dorms. Breakfast is included so it's good value, but you don't want to be here for more than a few nights.

View all Luang Prabang Hostels