LSE Carr-Saunders Hall Reviews

18-24 Fitzroy Street, W1T 4BN, London, England

hope a better bathroom.

Breakfast was legit. Room was clean. The only real negative were shared bathroom facilities for both men and women. I feel this made some people uncomfortable.

The stuff is really helpful. and the breakfast is wonderful.. but the room and the hall have an awful smell. in the twin room we have only two sockets. anyway, the price is comparatively low in such a central district of London.

Perfect. Thank you!

When we discovered the area the location seemed perfect, and i thought the showers will be like in camps, but i was pleasantly surprised about showers, i read already on other reviews about the hair dryers, really, they dont cost much, they should think about that, but all over it was really great place to stay with low budget.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Latvia

My key failed and couldnt get into the room after had been to the toilet this could have been difficult if it happened at night couldn't get into one of the kitchen doors nearest my room and had to use the other door. On checkout day before the checkout time a cleaner barged into my room without knocking this could have been very embarassing had i not already been dressed as it was it gave me a shock and i find it unacceptable that she didn't at least knock before using her key.

• 17th Aug 2013