LSE Passfield Hall Reviews

1-7 Endsleigh Place, WC1H 0PW, London, England

This is a little gem of a place. \the staff were very friendly and welcoming and my single room was very clean and quite. \the breakfast was amazing and \I loved sitting in the big leafy rear garden. \it was very difficult to find however, as it is a building site at present. Management need to erect a sign over the scaffolding to avoid patrons getting lost.

It was great for a doctoral student like me to find good-quality budget accommodation right next to several major university campuses! For being a dorm, the room and shared bathroom were quite clean. The staff was friendly and generous portions were served at breakfast! I will definitely try to stay here again next time I have a conference in London.

The room is your usual student large, twin room with a basin. There was plenty of space, clean and was exactly what was specified ! The members of staff behind the desk were friendly and helpful despite us getting lost on the way to our room ! There is a lovely courtyard outside which i'm sure isn't mentioned but I feel it should be ! The shared toilet and shower was clean and always unoccupied, sometimes I thought there was no-one else on our floor ! Would definitely stay here again :)

Nothing to add, loved staying here.

• 25th Mar 2014