LSE Passfield Hall Reviews

1-7 Endsleigh Place, WC1H 0PW, London, England

Great location. Rooms although very basic and a little cold (it is an old building with very large windows) very clean. Breakfast was very nice lots of choice

• 29th Dec 2014

Awesome! Not far from the train station, and breakfast was great!

• 28th Dec 2014

Staying at the LSE Passfield Hall was great in almost all ways. To start with, the price is very low in relation to all you get. We were three friends staying in one room that we shared, and the room was large with all we needed. Only minus was that the air in the rooms was a bit stuffy and made us feel a bit tired at times. The breakfast was great and above expectations, plenty to choose from. The location is perfect, close to metro, bus and sights. I would definitely live here again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a great option for someone like me who didn't really want to stay in a typical hostel. If you're looking to meet a bunch of people this would not be the place to stay but if you're interested in a clean, place with a good breakfast and good security, I would recommend considering LSE Passfield Hall. There was a little space heater in my room which I loved as it got pretty chilly in the room. No frills but it was good value for the money!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Toilets were often blocked. Trash bins were full but seldom cleared up. Toilet was my biggest frustration every day. Else all good - Euston Station has both Victoria and North line. Near hostel, Euston SQ and Russell SQ station as well. Walk-in distance to British Museum and even down to National Gallery. Wifi was mostly satisfying, except on Christmas day when most of guests were staying in the hostel. Breakfast was very good. True value for money.

The room and hostel in general was very clean, the staff were obliging and I will definitely be back. The room was a little more than I'd normally pay for a hostel but that was to be expected in London.

The room was clean, it was very convenient for the underground, the breakfast was excellent. My only comment was that the front door was hard to find as there is nothing to indicate that the reception area was where it was! Very good value for money.

• 26th Sep 2014

It's a typical dorm room, so not exactly luxury but good value for money if you don't plan on spending too much time there anyway. For the same price as a lot of hostels with multiple beds in a room, you get your own room. Appreciated the availability of a free full breakfast too, although I never got up early enough to actually try it...Overall a fine stay, would do it again.

This is a little gem of a place. \the staff were very friendly and welcoming and my single room was very clean and quite. \the breakfast was amazing and \I loved sitting in the big leafy rear garden. \it was very difficult to find however, as it is a building site at present. Management need to erect a sign over the scaffolding to avoid patrons getting lost.