LSE Passfield Hall Reviews

1-7 Endsleigh Place, WC1H 0PW, London, England

The reception staff was really unfriendly. The bathrooms was dirty after 1 night. But the location is great, the rooms and the canteen was good.

Excellent location - nearest to Russell Square or Euston tube stops. If you are landingst Heathrow, grab to tube (Picadilly line) and get out at Russell Square. N.B. entrance is kiddie corner to NE corner of Tavistock Square. Plenty of options for breakfast. Only complaint is thete seems to be a toilet flushing issue.

We had a great staying. Very spacious place and staff were very nice and helpful.

• 21st Mar 2015

Great location. Rooms although very basic and a little cold (it is an old building with very large windows) very clean. Breakfast was very nice lots of choice

• 29th Dec 2014

Awesome! Not far from the train station, and breakfast was great!

• 28th Dec 2014

Staying at the LSE Passfield Hall was great in almost all ways. To start with, the price is very low in relation to all you get. We were three friends staying in one room that we shared, and the room was large with all we needed. Only minus was that the air in the rooms was a bit stuffy and made us feel a bit tired at times. The breakfast was great and above expectations, plenty to choose from. The location is perfect, close to metro, bus and sights. I would definitely live here again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a great option for someone like me who didn't really want to stay in a typical hostel. If you're looking to meet a bunch of people this would not be the place to stay but if you're interested in a clean, place with a good breakfast and good security, I would recommend considering LSE Passfield Hall. There was a little space heater in my room which I loved as it got pretty chilly in the room. No frills but it was good value for the money!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Toilets were often blocked. Trash bins were full but seldom cleared up. Toilet was my biggest frustration every day. Else all good - Euston Station has both Victoria and North line. Near hostel, Euston SQ and Russell SQ station as well. Walk-in distance to British Museum and even down to National Gallery. Wifi was mostly satisfying, except on Christmas day when most of guests were staying in the hostel. Breakfast was very good. True value for money.

The room and hostel in general was very clean, the staff were obliging and I will definitely be back. The room was a little more than I'd normally pay for a hostel but that was to be expected in London.