LSE Passfield Hall Reviews

1-7 Endsleigh Place, WC1H 0PW, London, England

We had a great staying. Very spacious place and staff were very nice and helpful.

• 21st Mar 2015

Great location. Rooms although very basic and a little cold (it is an old building with very large windows) very clean. Breakfast was very nice lots of choice

• 29th Dec 2014

Awesome! Not far from the train station, and breakfast was great!

• 28th Dec 2014

Staying at the LSE Passfield Hall was great in almost all ways. To start with, the price is very low in relation to all you get. We were three friends staying in one room that we shared, and the room was large with all we needed. Only minus was that the air in the rooms was a bit stuffy and made us feel a bit tired at times. The breakfast was great and above expectations, plenty to choose from. The location is perfect, close to metro, bus and sights. I would definitely live here again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a great option for someone like me who didn't really want to stay in a typical hostel. If you're looking to meet a bunch of people this would not be the place to stay but if you're interested in a clean, place with a good breakfast and good security, I would recommend considering LSE Passfield Hall. There was a little space heater in my room which I loved as it got pretty chilly in the room. No frills but it was good value for the money!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Toilets were often blocked. Trash bins were full but seldom cleared up. Toilet was my biggest frustration every day. Else all good - Euston Station has both Victoria and North line. Near hostel, Euston SQ and Russell SQ station as well. Walk-in distance to British Museum and even down to National Gallery. Wifi was mostly satisfying, except on Christmas day when most of guests were staying in the hostel. Breakfast was very good. True value for money.

The room and hostel in general was very clean, the staff were obliging and I will definitely be back. The room was a little more than I'd normally pay for a hostel but that was to be expected in London.

The room was clean, it was very convenient for the underground, the breakfast was excellent. My only comment was that the front door was hard to find as there is nothing to indicate that the reception area was where it was! Very good value for money.

• 26th Sep 2014

It's a typical dorm room, so not exactly luxury but good value for money if you don't plan on spending too much time there anyway. For the same price as a lot of hostels with multiple beds in a room, you get your own room. Appreciated the availability of a free full breakfast too, although I never got up early enough to actually try it...Overall a fine stay, would do it again.

This is a little gem of a place. \the staff were very friendly and welcoming and my single room was very clean and quite. \the breakfast was amazing and \I loved sitting in the big leafy rear garden. \it was very difficult to find however, as it is a building site at present. Management need to erect a sign over the scaffolding to avoid patrons getting lost.

It was great for a doctoral student like me to find good-quality budget accommodation right next to several major university campuses! For being a dorm, the room and shared bathroom were quite clean. The staff was friendly and generous portions were served at breakfast! I will definitely try to stay here again next time I have a conference in London.

The room is your usual student large, twin room with a basin. There was plenty of space, clean and was exactly what was specified ! The members of staff behind the desk were friendly and helpful despite us getting lost on the way to our room ! There is a lovely courtyard outside which i'm sure isn't mentioned but I feel it should be ! The shared toilet and shower was clean and always unoccupied, sometimes I thought there was no-one else on our floor ! Would definitely stay here again :)

Nothing to add, loved staying here.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

This was a lucky find for me -- right around the corner from the friend I had come to visit. The room was compact, but well appointed with a wardrobe, desk, twin bed, sink and WiFi. The street is wide and well lit, and the neighborhood is quiet. I felt safe and at ease as an older woman travelling alone. The hostel is about a ten minute walk to either Euston Station or Russell Square with banks, shops and a post office along the way. Breakfast was generous and varied. Good value.

• 28th Dec 2013

The hostel was in a prime location for jumping on the underground and seeing the sites. The room was fantastic n the shower n toilet facilities were clean. Breakfast was brilliant and set us up for the day!!the only tiny niggle was that the front door was a little ttemperamental when using the key card. Otherwise this a lovely hostel ajd we wI'll definitely using it again when we next visit London!

as we came in with my wife she was a little bit shocked - this looks like a dormitory for students, which before the booking I thought it is, but hoped that rooms for guests are somehow different. if you understand that londin is expensive - than compering to other hostels - I think it's a value for money. it has very good location, i would stay there again but I doubt whether my wife will let me;)

Generally everything was great, location is suberb, as is breakfast. Only two small problems, we were given the bedroom nearest the boiler so was a bit noisy and the heating didn't work in our room/our floor. But staff responded quickly, when we reported it that night, we were given a heater and extra blankets which kept us more than warm! Heating was fixed by the following day.

• 15th Dec 2013

I stayed there in July, so knew i'd have a good stay. The staff are always very helpful. Great full english breakfast, as well as other options, with fresh fruit, yoghurts, cereals etc. The only trouble i had was with the lock in my room, as it was damaged. Just slightly annoying i couldn't lock the door at night. But apart from that it was a good two day stay.

• 14th Dec 2013

great hostel with all the facilities you need. stayed in a nice little private room, just perfect with only the necessary furniture and a very useful sink. the bathroom and shower were shared with only 3 other rooms, which was very convenient. the breakfast was delicious with great variety and the staff was very helpful.

So quiet! Nice long sleep