LSE Passfield Hall Reviews

1-7 Endsleigh Place, WC1H 0PW, London, England

The room was clean, it was very convenient for the underground, the breakfast was excellent. My only comment was that the front door was hard to find as there is nothing to indicate that the reception area was where it was! Very good value for money.

• 26th Sep 2014

It's a typical dorm room, so not exactly luxury but good value for money if you don't plan on spending too much time there anyway. For the same price as a lot of hostels with multiple beds in a room, you get your own room. Appreciated the availability of a free full breakfast too, although I never got up early enough to actually try it...Overall a fine stay, would do it again.

This is a little gem of a place. \the staff were very friendly and welcoming and my single room was very clean and quite. \the breakfast was amazing and \I loved sitting in the big leafy rear garden. \it was very difficult to find however, as it is a building site at present. Management need to erect a sign over the scaffolding to avoid patrons getting lost.

It was great for a doctoral student like me to find good-quality budget accommodation right next to several major university campuses! For being a dorm, the room and shared bathroom were quite clean. The staff was friendly and generous portions were served at breakfast! I will definitely try to stay here again next time I have a conference in London.

The room is your usual student large, twin room with a basin. There was plenty of space, clean and was exactly what was specified ! The members of staff behind the desk were friendly and helpful despite us getting lost on the way to our room ! There is a lovely courtyard outside which i'm sure isn't mentioned but I feel it should be ! The shared toilet and shower was clean and always unoccupied, sometimes I thought there was no-one else on our floor ! Would definitely stay here again :)

Nothing to add, loved staying here.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

This was a lucky find for me -- right around the corner from the friend I had come to visit. The room was compact, but well appointed with a wardrobe, desk, twin bed, sink and WiFi. The street is wide and well lit, and the neighborhood is quiet. I felt safe and at ease as an older woman travelling alone. The hostel is about a ten minute walk to either Euston Station or Russell Square with banks, shops and a post office along the way. Breakfast was generous and varied. Good value.

• 28th Dec 2013

The hostel was in a prime location for jumping on the underground and seeing the sites. The room was fantastic n the shower n toilet facilities were clean. Breakfast was brilliant and set us up for the day!!the only tiny niggle was that the front door was a little ttemperamental when using the key card. Otherwise this a lovely hostel ajd we wI'll definitely using it again when we next visit London!

as we came in with my wife she was a little bit shocked - this looks like a dormitory for students, which before the booking I thought it is, but hoped that rooms for guests are somehow different. if you understand that londin is expensive - than compering to other hostels - I think it's a value for money. it has very good location, i would stay there again but I doubt whether my wife will let me;)

Generally everything was great, location is suberb, as is breakfast. Only two small problems, we were given the bedroom nearest the boiler so was a bit noisy and the heating didn't work in our room/our floor. But staff responded quickly, when we reported it that night, we were given a heater and extra blankets which kept us more than warm! Heating was fixed by the following day.

• 15th Dec 2013

I stayed there in July, so knew i'd have a good stay. The staff are always very helpful. Great full english breakfast, as well as other options, with fresh fruit, yoghurts, cereals etc. The only trouble i had was with the lock in my room, as it was damaged. Just slightly annoying i couldn't lock the door at night. But apart from that it was a good two day stay.

• 14th Dec 2013

great hostel with all the facilities you need. stayed in a nice little private room, just perfect with only the necessary furniture and a very useful sink. the bathroom and shower were shared with only 3 other rooms, which was very convenient. the breakfast was delicious with great variety and the staff was very helpful.

So quiet! Nice long sleep

• 13th Sep 2013

Very big hostel,like a labirynt,very good breakfest.

Quiet and convenient. Open windows and no noisy air-con! Friendly, safe atmosphere. Interesting, like minded,international clientele. Free left luggage room. Good breakfast. Convenient location.

• 6th Sep 2013

There is a REAL breakfast included in the room and the place is really well located.

I was very happy to stay here. People at the reception are very kind and helpful. The communication via email is also nice.

Nice and friendly staff. Everything clean and proper. Nice and calm location. I'm very satisfied.

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Sweden

Fantastic Location. Clean and great value for money. Would definitely recommend this to other people .

The hall is quiet, the breakfast is excellent (eggs, pancakes, sausages ...). It is well located, there are 3 tube stations at 5min from the hall. The room I was in, was clean and confortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7