LSE Passfield Hall Reviews

1-7 Endsleigh Place, WC1H 0PW, London, England

Better than staying in a room with 5 other beds! Breakfast is included. Kitchen included as well. Showers were clean (and hot!) The place probably has more of a vibe in summer (maybe) but if you don't care about that, it's fine. Stay here if you've just spent weeks dealing with hostels and want a bed to yourself.

the room is not well soundproof.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • China

Excellent!very big and smart room,smiley staff,gods showers and toilets(clean).I play advise it to my friends

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Russia

The breakfast is great!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Positives: Good breakfast, clean, comfortable, good sized rooms, secure, good night time reception and catering staff Negatives: Day time reception staff (except one gentleman) were quite rude to guests and seemed to see us as an inconvenience. Day time reception staff need to be better trained in customer service. There is a limit to how much you can have at breakfast and this should be on website as it was apparent that it was very frustrating to most guests to only discover this at breakfast.

Great, very friendly, helpful staff esp the breakfast cooks & servers. Good, very clean rooms with decent amount of space relative to cost. Good atmosphere; convenient location; quiet at night. Would stay again. One major downside while I was staying though was the state of the loos - the 2 women's loos closest to my room were mostly completely blocked, with water (& other human material!!!) that made them completely unusable & a safety/hygience concern. Also, cold showers for my first 2 days.

• 10th Apr 2015

The reception staff was really unfriendly. The bathrooms was dirty after 1 night. But the location is great, the rooms and the canteen was good.

Excellent location - nearest to Russell Square or Euston tube stops. If you are landingst Heathrow, grab to tube (Picadilly line) and get out at Russell Square. N.B. entrance is kiddie corner to NE corner of Tavistock Square. Plenty of options for breakfast. Only complaint is thete seems to be a toilet flushing issue.

We had a great staying. Very spacious place and staff were very nice and helpful.

Great location. Rooms although very basic and a little cold (it is an old building with very large windows) very clean. Breakfast was very nice lots of choice

• 29th Dec 2014

Awesome! Not far from the train station, and breakfast was great!

Staying at the LSE Passfield Hall was great in almost all ways. To start with, the price is very low in relation to all you get. We were three friends staying in one room that we shared, and the room was large with all we needed. Only minus was that the air in the rooms was a bit stuffy and made us feel a bit tired at times. The breakfast was great and above expectations, plenty to choose from. The location is perfect, close to metro, bus and sights. I would definitely live here again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a great option for someone like me who didn't really want to stay in a typical hostel. If you're looking to meet a bunch of people this would not be the place to stay but if you're interested in a clean, place with a good breakfast and good security, I would recommend considering LSE Passfield Hall. There was a little space heater in my room which I loved as it got pretty chilly in the room. No frills but it was good value for the money!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Toilets were often blocked. Trash bins were full but seldom cleared up. Toilet was my biggest frustration every day. Else all good - Euston Station has both Victoria and North line. Near hostel, Euston SQ and Russell SQ station as well. Walk-in distance to British Museum and even down to National Gallery. Wifi was mostly satisfying, except on Christmas day when most of guests were staying in the hostel. Breakfast was very good. True value for money.

The room and hostel in general was very clean, the staff were obliging and I will definitely be back. The room was a little more than I'd normally pay for a hostel but that was to be expected in London.

The room was clean, it was very convenient for the underground, the breakfast was excellent. My only comment was that the front door was hard to find as there is nothing to indicate that the reception area was where it was! Very good value for money.

• 26th Sep 2014

It's a typical dorm room, so not exactly luxury but good value for money if you don't plan on spending too much time there anyway. For the same price as a lot of hostels with multiple beds in a room, you get your own room. Appreciated the availability of a free full breakfast too, although I never got up early enough to actually try it...Overall a fine stay, would do it again.

This is a little gem of a place. \the staff were very friendly and welcoming and my single room was very clean and quite. \the breakfast was amazing and \I loved sitting in the big leafy rear garden. \it was very difficult to find however, as it is a building site at present. Management need to erect a sign over the scaffolding to avoid patrons getting lost.

It was great for a doctoral student like me to find good-quality budget accommodation right next to several major university campuses! For being a dorm, the room and shared bathroom were quite clean. The staff was friendly and generous portions were served at breakfast! I will definitely try to stay here again next time I have a conference in London.

The room is your usual student large, twin room with a basin. There was plenty of space, clean and was exactly what was specified ! The members of staff behind the desk were friendly and helpful despite us getting lost on the way to our room ! There is a lovely courtyard outside which i'm sure isn't mentioned but I feel it should be ! The shared toilet and shower was clean and always unoccupied, sometimes I thought there was no-one else on our floor ! Would definitely stay here again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7