LSE Passfield Hall

9.0
Superb 388 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017

I really liked staying here. The location was excellent. The rooms were pretty good, basically college dorms. My friend and I stayed in a twin private room. The showers were so-so, but I usually don't have high expectations of hostel showers. The breakfast was excellent! I would definitely stay here again next time I am in London.

26th Mar 2017

Central location. Room was nice and clean. Shared toilet, shower and kitchen facilities. Games room Full breakfast icluded in the price. Bike lockup a bit awkward to access. Would definitely stay again.

• China, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

Passfield hall is a very good place for its price! Nice complementary breakfast (full English breakfast plus pastries, coffee, yogurt, fruits). The room is spacious and the sink in the room is very convenient. Though bathrooms are shared, there are many of them on one floor so still convenient. The only thing slight downside is that there are not a lot of food in the neighborhood. You have to walk about 5 min to find some good restaurant. But I would definitely stay there again!