LSE Rosebery Hall Reviews

90 Rosebery Avenue, EC1R 4TY, London, England

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Slept well. Friendly staff and good breakfast included.

• 15th Aug 2014

Expensive for what you receive but maybe Its all the same around london. The rooms have a "smell" so you have to leave you window open. The building is way too hot in summer.

Good breakfast, clean place, nice neighborhood

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Tell people to check if their card is working. Only the third entrance card I was given was working. Sunday morning there was no hot water for quite a bit.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Poland

I enjoyed the hostel. The room is comfortable, and the dinning room service is excellent. The staff is good, but I had a small problem at breakfest because I didn't see one of the signs about the times who clients could get food, and a woman unkind caught my attention in the middle of others clients. I was embarrassed and shamed. I think she would be more discrete and professional to clarify my mistake.

I was happy to receive insformation on how to get to the hostel from the airport but after all it wasn't very useful. I couldn't find bus 153 near Liverpool Station so it would be good if you add more detailed instructions on how to find 153 bus stop.