LTD. Waltzing Matilda City Hostel Reviews

Al. Chavchavadze Str. 11, Tbilisi, Georgia

Now I know Georgians are renowned for their hospitality but Dr. Tatiana, the owner, is such a wonder host. Even though my time was short I wished I could have stayed more than one night. The hostel is in a large apartment on the upper floors of a house on a street a mere stone's throw from the downtown (liberty square area). All the guests were very friendly and sociable and there's a lovely roof terrace upstairs with good views of Tbilisi. I have no hesitation in recommending this hostel.

Great place with nice staff. Very open to help. We stayed in a private room, which was in worse shape than the dormitory, but payed much more for that, so these was the reason for the average cleanliness.

Hostel is in a very nice place, in the very centre of the city, just near Rustaveli ave. It has a large terrace, where you can observe Tbilisi and chat with other guests. The owner is very hospitable and ready to help you everytime.