La Albahaca Hostel Reviews

Padilla entre Ambrosetti y Sarmiento, Pueblo Nuevo, Tilcara, Argentina

Nice hostel, well located with a nice terrace. Just one bathroom though, and a kitchen very small, not that convenient to cook your own food. When i got there it was really quiet and since i was in a sociable mood i had then the opportunity to move, but this is very personal thought, for this is a very nice pretty place overall. And yes the view from the terrace is great!

Very friendly staff, just the street dogs were a little bit annoying during the night...

Friendliest staff ever, were very welcoming and helpful even though my spanish is awful they tried their best and invited me to group dinners etc. Nice big lockers in the rooms, wifi was average, brekkie was basic but they served it to you and cleaned which is nice. My biggest dislike was there only being one bathroom for the place, which could mean long waits for the toilet or shower. It was a nice bathroom though once you got to it. Nice rooftop patio area to chill on and friendly animals.

I love this hostel TOO MUCH!!! After extending my stay from 1 night to 3.... I even came back a few days later!! The staff is awesome and very chilled, Pablo is CRAZY - in a very good way haha. There is no better place than their roof terrace which is perfect to contemplate the mountains or the nightsky.... I felt like home! Best hostel in the WORLD lol