La Albahaca Hostel Reviews

Padilla entre Ambrosetti y Sarmiento, Pueblo Nuevo, Tilcara, Argentina

I had an amazing time at this hostel. Thanks Pablo and Gonzalez

Very nice relaxed atmosphere

I arrived at 4:00 am and the guy working there didn't let me in because the comunity area was "closed", so I had to walk all the way back through the whole (it was freezing cold) village to kill time at a gas station shop drinking coffee until 7:00 am. Bad experience. But that aside, my stay was pretty plesant, Particularly the Breakfast was good.

was the best hostel of our trip

• 15th Jun 2014

Amazing and extremely friendly staff. Went to two parillas during my 3 days there! The best part of this hostel is the balcony upstairs, with a surrounding view of the mountains. Clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Just a few blocks from the plaza. 15 min walk to bus station. The kitchen is very tiny, with few utensils, so it's not the best space for cooking. Wifi is decent. No couches for comfortable lounging. But overall, I had a great time at this hostel and would definitely recommend it!

The staff is really what makes this place. They are all among the most friendly and knowledgable I have ever seen. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Our private room was an entire apartment, complete with balcony and views! The guys here are spectacularly helpful, they really go out of their way to make your stay a good one. Definitely recommend.

Amazing room, amazing view, amazing staff! The owner was nice enough to warm up our room before we arrived and we were fully stocked with warm blankets for the night. Breakfast included a homemade apple jam and the most breathtaking view over the mountains. Overall very hospitable and cozy. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice hostel, well located with a nice terrace. Just one bathroom though, and a kitchen very small, not that convenient to cook your own food. When i got there it was really quiet and since i was in a sociable mood i had then the opportunity to move, but this is very personal thought, for this is a very nice pretty place overall. And yes the view from the terrace is great!

Very friendly staff, just the street dogs were a little bit annoying during the night...

Friendliest staff ever, were very welcoming and helpful even though my spanish is awful they tried their best and invited me to group dinners etc. Nice big lockers in the rooms, wifi was average, brekkie was basic but they served it to you and cleaned which is nice. My biggest dislike was there only being one bathroom for the place, which could mean long waits for the toilet or shower. It was a nice bathroom though once you got to it. Nice rooftop patio area to chill on and friendly animals.