La Bague De Kenza Reviews

19 Derb El Mqaoues El Haffarine Hay Fendeq Lyho, Fez, Morocco

Not my faveourite place to stay in Fez, but still a very good choice. The staff is polite and welcoming, although as a girl I didn't feel 100% at ease with one of the guys working there and his constant attention. The place is very nice and well kept. We didn't have time to visit the Medina, but the location is good, I just wouldn't go around the narrow streets at night. It was a little hard to find, but they usually sedn someone to pick you up from the parking lot. Wifi only worked downstairs.

This was one of the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The location is great, the rooms very nice and comfortable, there is a superb roof terrace with a breathtaking view over the medina, and the staff is very kind and helpful. Highly recommended.

the first hotel i rate with 100%! fantastic location in the middle of fes medina, charming rooms and a calm and sunny terrasse that offers a spectacular view over fes medina. and MOHAMMED was one of the kindest, funniest and most helpful staff member I have ever encountered!!! and all this for 25$!

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts