La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

The best run place I've been! Loved it, so cool!

I couldn't have found any better Hostel in Sevilla than La Banda The staff is amazingly nice and very helpful, the hostel is very well located and in very reasonable walking distance for all the attractions of the city What to add...the dinner cooked by the staff and served every night at the rooftop with a very beautiful view on the cathedral and an extraordinary welcoming atmosphere One word: if you ever go to Sevilla, don't think twice and go to La Banda, very good Time Granted

Brilliant hostel with a very social, relaxed atmosphere. Great for for solo travellers to meet other people. The staff were all friendly, fun and very helpful. I highly recommend it!

It is my ethical obligation to tell all travelers that you will absolutely feel welcome at la banda. The staff is amazing. They cook amazing dinners and it's a perfect location. One of the best so far on my travels. Also the tour guide Mede on the walking tour is worth mentioning. If there are openings here then take advantage of them.

Best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere couldn't be better. Family dinners every night help you meet everyone right away. Clean, comfortable, great location. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

the 4 guys running this place should write a book on how to run a perfect hostel, and then every other hostel owner should read it. i had planned to stay in seville for 2 nights but ended up staying for my last 5 nights in spain solely because of this hostel and the people in it. it's that good. great accommodations, great atmosphere, and just the best culture and environment i've ever been a part of in a hostel. i didn't want to leave!

• 10th Nov 2014

Awesome!! The staff was SUPER friendly (except for the girl working the front desk) and were able to answer questions, give advice about sight seeing, and mopped up our floor when it flooded a bit. The atmosphere here is fantastic which I welcomed as a solo traveler. The free tour and nightly dinners should most definitely be taken advantage of!!! The rooms and bathroom were clean and there was a great variety at breakfast. It had everything I could ask for and was the best hostel I´ve been to!!

Excellent. Medi the tour guide was great too.

• 7th Nov 2014

Just stay here. That is all

Excellent hostel that is bursting with character and atmosphere. Owners are extremely cool and the rooftop bar with its spectacular views is an amazing place to meet other travellers. Communal dinners are an excellent touch. Had the most amazing time here and would highly recommend to anyone staying in Seville. Thanks for the great memories, I'll definitely be back! Magnus

Really good, friendly staff! LOVED the fact that they served dinner everynight and we got to sit down like a big family on a lovely terrace with an amazing view. Keep up the good work guys!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Had the most wonderful time here! Awesome staff and amazing walking tour by Medi! Wish I could stay longer :)

Amazing vibe in this hostel with super friendly staff. Communal dinners and organized bar nights make it really easy to meet people. Great location and amazing rooftop to hang out on. Loved my stay here!!

I had a great stay in this hostel. The staff is so friendly. For exemple, Samuel is so sweet that you could almost fall in love with him. The other guys cook so well. Every night, there is a dinner that gathers guests. We had some chicken tacos that could beat any Mexican restaurant

Very good hostel with young, chilled out atmosphere. We had a dinner together in the rooftop and it was excellent. The staff was friendly (even though a bit unorganized), and we were able to eat breakfast even the morning we arrived, because we arrived so early.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Fantastic Hostel - great people and great atmosphere. Really easy to make friends there.

• 27th Oct 2014

Great atmosphere. The staff are very helpful and engaged. The optional communal evening meal on the roof was great fun and excellent (and great value).

For me this was the best hostel of my trip... In my opinion, the best hostels are run by people who have a personal interest in offering good accommodation, so often these hostels are run by families, or in this case, a group of friends. A bit more expensive, however the rooms are excellent, the bathrooms modern and clean, the rooftop is great and people do actually get together there for example to enjoy the excellent daily meal cooked by the staff. "Hosteling" at its best! Excellent job!

Absolutely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff is so cool and friendly. The beds are super comfortable. The dinners and drinks they whip up on the roof are spectacular. And La Banda seems to attract a wonderful community of travelers so it is a wonderful place if you are solo! I wish I would have been able to extend my time in Seville!

• 24th Oct 2014

If you're going to Seville stay at la banda! The beds rock

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7