La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Great hostel a few minutes from the cathedral. Friendly welcoming staff and a fantastic rooftop. We skipped the hostel meal and went for tapas, returned to what looked like some serious munch...almost disappointed! Could possible do with plug sockets next to each bunk, but other than that couldn't really ask for much more.

Great location and the staff were super friendly, we had a great time and would highly recommend this hostel!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

We had an amazing stay at la banda. it was easy to feel at home. each room was decorated individually and you could see that the owners put a lot of effort in it. The family diner was delicious!! one of the best hostels i´ve ever visited!!!

• 21st Nov 2014

I loved my stay at La Banda. It would have been more than perfect if there were individual lights and individual energy spots in the room. I also think that the space in the room i've stayed (don't remember the number, i was on the second floor) could be better used if there wasn't a big shelf dividing the room. For the 4 people sleeping in the bunk beds right next to the shelf, it got a bit tight, These are just little details that acctually didn't make any difference in my pleasure staying the

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staffs are friendly and helpful and really feel like a family, the meals up the rooftop bar are always excellent. Met lots of other travellers and we had great fun exploring the city together during day and night.

Hey there!! Thanks for your comment! It was great to have you staying here! Please don´t hesitate to come stay with us again! safe travels :)

The best run place I've been! Loved it, so cool!

I couldn't have found any better Hostel in Sevilla than La Banda The staff is amazingly nice and very helpful, the hostel is very well located and in very reasonable walking distance for all the attractions of the city What to add...the dinner cooked by the staff and served every night at the rooftop with a very beautiful view on the cathedral and an extraordinary welcoming atmosphere One word: if you ever go to Sevilla, don't think twice and go to La Banda, very good Time Granted

This was my first solo trip. This was the best hostel for it. The atmosphere made it very easy to meet people. I really enjoyed my stay at Sevilla. The family dinners at night were delicious, it was one of the things I enjoyed the most about La Banda. The walking tour was also great! I extremely recommend it, especially with Medi! Enjoy your stay at La Banda! I am sure you will love it!

• 13th Nov 2014

Brilliant hostel with a very social, relaxed atmosphere. Great for for solo travellers to meet other people. The staff were all friendly, fun and very helpful. I highly recommend it!

It is my ethical obligation to tell all travelers that you will absolutely feel welcome at la banda. The staff is amazing. They cook amazing dinners and it's a perfect location. One of the best so far on my travels. Also the tour guide Mede on the walking tour is worth mentioning. If there are openings here then take advantage of them.

Great place to meet other travellers. Don't miss the dinner it's very good and a great time to chat with the others. The room in the last floor needs to be improved, the smell from the bathroom was not good. But, for sure I would stay there again and I recommend the hostel to everyone traveling alone or with friends.

Best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere couldn't be better. Family dinners every night help you meet everyone right away. Clean, comfortable, great location. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

the 4 guys running this place should write a book on how to run a perfect hostel, and then every other hostel owner should read it. i had planned to stay in seville for 2 nights but ended up staying for my last 5 nights in spain solely because of this hostel and the people in it. it's that good. great accommodations, great atmosphere, and just the best culture and environment i've ever been a part of in a hostel. i didn't want to leave!

• 10th Nov 2014

Awesome!! The staff was SUPER friendly (except for the girl working the front desk) and were able to answer questions, give advice about sight seeing, and mopped up our floor when it flooded a bit. The atmosphere here is fantastic which I welcomed as a solo traveler. The free tour and nightly dinners should most definitely be taken advantage of!!! The rooms and bathroom were clean and there was a great variety at breakfast. It had everything I could ask for and was the best hostel I´ve been to!!

Absolutely Great Hostel!

Excellent. Medi the tour guide was great too.

• 7th Nov 2014

Just stay here. That is all

Excellent hostel that is bursting with character and atmosphere. Owners are extremely cool and the rooftop bar with its spectacular views is an amazing place to meet other travellers. Communal dinners are an excellent touch. Had the most amazing time here and would highly recommend to anyone staying in Seville. Thanks for the great memories, I'll definitely be back! Magnus

Really good, friendly staff! LOVED the fact that they served dinner everynight and we got to sit down like a big family on a lovely terrace with an amazing view. Keep up the good work guys!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Puerto Rico

La Banda is probably the best Hostel I've ever been to. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and really awesome to hang out with. The rooftop bar is really cool, with incredible views of the Cathedral and an awesome setup that encourages everyone to interact with one another. The whole atmosphere is chill, like hanging out at a good friend's house. Everything is very clean and comfortable, and despite the energetic common areas the rooms are very quiet and secure. The location can't be beat.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7