La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

We had a great stay at La Banda. The hostel is very new and thus all the facilities are very nice. However, note that the first floor rooms have to use the bathroom on the second floor since there is not one on the first. The bathroom is just a short flight of stairs away so it's not really an issue,

Thank you La Banda for an amazing weekend. Couldn´t have been happier with my stay there over your birthday weekend! I love the personalised touch and the fact it was like a small community of like minded people.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Sevilla! The staff are exceptional and actually take the time to get to know their guests. They create a wonderful atmosphere for travellers at such an affordable price. In a perfect location with fantastic breakfast, you can´t ask for anything more from a hostel!

Amazing stay. Staff was wonderful. Very clean. Great location. Group dinners are really nice. A must stay if you are in Sevilla.

• 12th Mar 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in in Spain so far. Free breakfast and dinners for cheap are a great chance to meet other travelers. The location couldn't be better. The roof terrace was awesome to put your feet up after walking around Seville. The only down fall is that unless you book ensuite, you bathroom is the hostel's easy access bathroom so it's very busy and it causes the awkward hostel shower juggle of all your clothes and toiletries. But that shouldn't deter you from this amazing place!

OMG, I loved this place so much! It is beautiful, hip and modern and the atmosphere everywhere was great! the people working there are exrtremely nice and will help you out with everything. the top terrace overlooking the cathedral is amazing!! and you can have a delicious dinner cooked by the staff up there. it is a wonderful place to meet other travellers and there a lot of organized activities. i super super super recomend it!!

La Banda was definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff were extremely welcoming & friendly as was everyone staying at the hostel. Location was very central. Bathrooms were great, clean with hot water every time. Excellent wifi. Would definitely recommend staying here if you're alone because that's what the hostel seems to be designed for. The meal areas are all positioned in a circle to meet/talk to others. Good breakfast & 6euro dinner ever night- homemade& delicious!

• 5th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel. The staff are very friendly and community dinners are really recommendable.

Can't stay enough good things about La Banda! Great social environment, central location & good wifi! Dinner was amazing and great group culture. Everyone staying there that I met felt the same way. Drinks at their bar are so tasty. Loved my stay and highly recommend everyone to stay here.

La Banda is my favorite hostel in all of Europe after my stay. Being from California, it was very comforting to be in an inviting atmosphere that very much felt like a San Francisco cafe. Everyone was very open and curious, which I loved. Keep doing the dinner for the whole hostel thing because that was an unreal meal with great company. I can't thank you guys enough, and let Andrei know that I'll beat him in a game of chess the next time I'm there.

• 4th Mar 2015

STOP LOOKING and BOOK LA BANDA. I wish I never had to leave. (AHH WHY AM I SITTING AT MY DESK BACK HOME) *bangs head off keyboard* La Banda is one of those life changing hostel experiences. As soon as we walked the entire staff made us feel at home.. Ollie, Sam, Tom, Richie, Chloe, Andy & Martin made our Seville experience one that we will never forget. The breakfast is incredible, family dinners on the rooftop were outstanding and the bar has some amazing cocktails..Stay as long as possible!

• 3rd Mar 2015

We really enjoyed our stay in La Banda. Atmosphere was great and mostly because of the great staff. I really recommend to visit this hostel. It has been one of the best so far!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Finland

The greatest hostel ever. Location is insanely perfect, so close to most attractions and it has an awesome view of the Cathedral. The boys running the place are the coolest and Andi and Martin are pretty freakin rad. It's a great place to meet people, the family dinner they host makes it so easy to make friends from all over the world-- plus it's delicious every single night. I will definitely be going back again.

• 1st Mar 2015

There are not enough words to describe how good my stay here was. The day I arrived I was sick and they instantly treated me like family, taking care of me. The family dinners are to die for... The guys are absolutely amazing cooks! Love that breakfast was included, the staff were all incredibly friendly, and made me instantly feel at home! Especially in love with the rooftop terrace, where you can relax in the sun in the afternoon, and enjoy dinner with a view of the cathedral lit up at night!

I absolutely loved everything about La Banda Hostel! The staff was so friendly and helpful and awesome! The location was perfect..so close to all of the main sites, the atmosphere was so chill and perfect, and great decor and people!

Loved it, definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was super nice, made us feel very welcome, cooked great meals and partied with us till 7 in the morning. I'm sad I could only stay 2 nights, but Id definitely go back. I highly recommend a stay there !!!

My favourite thing was how close the hostel was to the cathedral! Great central location with very friendly social atmosphere. The dorm was clean with comfortable beds and there were large lockers and a card key so security was great.

Welcoming, clean, aesthetically pleasing, great atmosphere. This hostel is perfect if you're travelling solo. I was only going to stay for one night and ended up changing all of my plans so I could stay for 2. The staff is phenomenal, remember your name, treat you like family. Great value for breakfast, coffee anytime, and a delicious, healthy dinner in the evening on the gorgeous rooftop for everyone to chat over. 100% recommend. (Rent a bike to see Sevilla)

• 24th Feb 2015

Wonderful interactive team at La Banda are a wealth of knowledge who will do their best to ensure you have an amazing time at La Banda and in Seville. Scrumptious gormet dinners are cooked by the team each evening- I recommend signing up ;)

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything Works perfect nd the atmosphere is great

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7