La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

I had a really enjoyable stay here... Great staff, nice comfy beds, well equipped kitchen... The atmosphere was nice. The 10:45 walking tour was one of the best I've attended.

It´s been a great stay! Loved it!

• 15th Sep 2014

This hostel is awesome! Great location, super clean, and the atmosphere is a lot of fun. There is a community dinner every night and the staff are very friendly/full of suggestions. Fantastic view from the rooftop bar at night. Would definitely stay again!

Respectable,clean,fun out-going and helpful!

Sooo good! Breakie included was awesome, rooftop view over cathedral is sick and cocktails at rooftop bar during happy hour are the best!! Really clean, everyone's super friendly, best hostel I stayed at in Europe, stay there!

Very helpful and happy staff! Clean and safe hostel in a great location!!! Will definitely recommend to others!

Amazing location, nice free breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. Just one thing: we did not have wifi exception in our rooms... But overall really great hostel!

Wasn't planning on heading to Seville but got told to go just for the hostel! Awesome stay here, the guys running it are so helpful and you feel like you're in a home not a hostel. Thanks so much guys, love Dakota and the two lozs.

La bands is a fabulous hostel!!!! Staff are friendly and helpful. Everything is extremely organized and clean!! Family dinners are a must!!! The food is fantastic and a great way to meet friends. By far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. And the location....is perfect!

Loved it! The lads are lovely. The other guests were just such fun. The atmosphere was wonderful - really relaxed and chilled. The music played in reception! Ended up booking two more nights for later in the week as I was heading back up to Seville. Really enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning.

• 2nd Sep 2014

This was the absolute best hostel I have stayed in during my travels. Tom, Sam and the entire gang made everyone feel at home. It was one of the most social and welcoming places I've been fortunate enough to stay. The rooftop and lounge were so nice that you almost didn't have a reason to leave. If it wasn't for the beautiful city of Seville waiting outside I probably wouldn't have. And last but not least, the family dinners. This is an absolute must. Amazing food, amazing atmosphere.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in! Really well run- couldn't get a nicer bunch of guys. Small hostel, great communal hangout area, rooftop bar with nightly family dinners- all make it very easy to meet people. Great location right in the heart of it all. Best showers we've ever experienced in a hostel. Comes highly recommended

The moment you enter La Banda, you'll feel right at home. The staff was very much enthusiastic and willing to give you tips on how to explore Seville. Shout out to Richie for making awesome drinks and Tom for the awesome nightly dinner in the very homely rooftop area - make sure grab dinner here and meet great people! You also can't beat the view from the top. Definitely take the tour also and make sure it's Medhi - you'll have a trippy and wonderful Seville experience.

This hands down is the best hostel I have stayed in Europe so far. Has the most amazing atmosphere and vibe, super cool decor and the 4 British guys that run it are amazing! Super helpful and make the effort to remember everyone's name. Could not recommend this hostel more any more!

Very very good hostel. Clean, sociable and the owners who run the place are very nice and helpful. It's hard to find a complaint about this hostel, the owners really made an effort to create a fun comfortable environment with plenty to do. Only downside is the 6 bed dorm was a bit small, but it's Seville and I doubt you'll find more space elsewhere. Do the walking tours also. The guide, Medhi, is a bit too enthusiastic and occasionally inappropriate but totally entertaining and informative.

An absolute gem! This hostel was a wonderful place to chill out, with delicious dinners (accommodating different dietary requirements) and a laid back bar. The staff namely Ollie, Sam, Tom and Matt were very knowledgeable and passionate. They have taken the best bits of every hostel and more and made it their own. Such a fantastic place I am sure I will be back.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel and would always come back.

• 27th Aug 2014

La Banda is probably the best hostel.I've stayed in and I don't have a single bad word to say against it. The rooms are nice, the rooftop bar has the most amazing view and everything is spotless. Most importantly the guys have created a perfectly relaxed and friendly atmosphere that seriously makes you never want to leave. Can't wait to go back!!

Staff are just awesome. Genuine travellers who actually care about sending you to the best places in the city and cultivating a great hostel atmosphere. Bunks in the dorm I stayed in were more basic than the wooden ones in the pictures but they were fine. Expensive and breakfast is just cereal with toast and jam (no rolls or ham or anything like that) but it's a nice place to stay.

One of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed in, the hosts were super friendly and the family dinners at night provided for a great opportunity to meet everyone else that was staying. Had I not already booked a flight for another country, I would have loved to stay In Sevilla - and at this hostel - for longer. Very clean facilities, great A/C, great food. Shout out to Medi, the tour guide! Everyone was exhausted due to the heat but he was so energetic and made the tour fun! :)

• 26th Aug 2014