9.6
Superb 1,336 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,336 Total Reviews
La Banda Rooftop Hostel Located at Calle Dos de Mayo 16, , Seville.
Spain
Seville seville 41001 Calle Dos de Mayo 16
96% 1336
37.3849278 -5.9959881
    Rooms available

26th Apr 2016

This hostel is in the perfect location - right in the city center and walking distance to the cathedral. The staff is more than accommodating and it is very easy to make friends with other guests. There is a free daily walking tour, and the happy hour + evening dinner are great ways to meet new people. The daily breakfast is great, and the facilities are suuuper clean. I can't say enough good things about La Banda! Will definitely stay here again when I return to Seville.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Great hostel, great vibes.

22nd Apr 2016

This is not the largest or shiniest hostel out there (don't get me wrong, it is clean and nice). Instead, what it offers that makes it so incredible is the atmosphere. The owners prepare a family meal each night for guests to enjoy on the rooftop. Afterwards, everyone sits around drinking and talking until going out. I have never stayed anywhere else that created such an amazing environment for meeting new people.

18th Apr 2016

Best hostal I've ever stayed at. Completely turned my whole trip around, it's impossible not to meet new friends here, staff was excellent.

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

La Banda really deserves 10/10. It was by far the best hostel we stayed at. The four guys running it have done a fantastic job, and while it had very comfy beds, friendly staff, and a lovely rooftop terrace, the really stand-out feature for me was the way in which it facilitated groups of people to get together through communal meals, nights out and tours. If I were travelling around Spain or Europe, I would recommend staying here as a great place to meet other people and make friends

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

My classmates and I who are studying abroad took a weekend trip to Sevilla, and had the best time at La Banda!! Take advantage of the dinner; it was worth far more than the 5€ we paid.

15th Apr 2016

Great staff (Sam, Juan, Rosa, Leila and the guy during the nigth shift, and even Adam and Martijn). They were really involved with the atmosphere in the hostel and even at the feria. Super social atmosphere, great dinner, good times!! The guests were also great. New friends and stories! Made my Sevilla experience even better.

14th Apr 2016
6.9

Unfortunately, were placed in a room that didn't have a bathroom in it. We didn't even have a bathroom on our floor. We had to use the bathroom on the floor above us. That bathroom had a little chair in the corner behind a scant curtain where you could change, in the event that you didn't want to walk up and down the stairs naked in your towel. Perhaps because of ?overuse?, that bathroom was not very fresh. Bummer! Rosa made a KILLER margarita, though! And I'm a margarita snob!

13th Apr 2016

Loved this place! One of my favorite hostels to date. The rooftops views looking at the cathedral were gorgeous, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the wifi in the rooms was solid, and the bedding was both clean and very comfortable. Only note, bring a smaller-sized lock for the lockers. I brought my combo dial lock, the the diameter of the lock was too big for the locker. Not a huge deal, but it's annoying to pay for another lock, so just bring a small one.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

I very much enjoyed my stay in Seville - the rooftop bar was amazing and greatly enjoyed the nightly dinner up there with the rest of the hostel gang. Would stay there again if I come back for sure.