La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

A great hostel. Facilities are clean and rooms are spacious. The people running it are friendly and helpful and the hostel is really social - paticulary with the roof top bar and meals etc. There was also some free walking tours (we had Medi and Santiago) and they were really knowledgable and a laugh. One of the best hostels i have stayed in

Lucy and I stayed over Semana Santa and had such a great time. The location is perfect and the rooftop overlooking the cathedral is stunning. Facilities were great i.e kitchen, breakfast included, wifi, communal space etc. The boys do such a good job of the family dinner each night, so delicious and a great way to meet and talk to new people. Big thank you to Sam, Richie, Ollie and Tom for being such great hosts, you've done such a great job with the hostel and we hope to visit again soon!!

Great hostel guys. Keep up everything you are doing and the place will continue to succeed. Will continue to recommend your hostel to travellers and people back home.

Tom and Sam were fantastic!! I absolutely loved the "family dinners" and rooftop bar! It really had the backpacker feel that everyone sees in the movies. I felt like I was home. My favorite hostel hands down ever!!! The location was phenomenal- like 5-10 to all the main sights and you can even see the Cathederal from the rooftop while eating dinner!! Great job you guys! I will return some day!

• 11th Apr 2014

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at a lot of hostels. Tom, Sam, Ritchie, and Ollie are so nice. The hostel is in an amazing location and you can walk to all of the great sites between 5-10 minutes. They offer a family dinner where the guys cook for everyone and you get to hang out with everyone else in the hostel. I wish we would have stayed in Seville longer just because of this hostel. Only complaint is the rooms were hot but other than that we loved it!

• 11th Apr 2014

The staff treats you like family. I traveled by myself and felt right at home. It was amazing. I would definitely recommend to anyone who goes to Sevilla! There are free walking tours and dinners on the roof every night where you get to meet the other guests! It's very close to the Cathedral and all the other important buildings. The only things it is far away from is the train station and the airport but who wants to be close to those anyway?

• 10th Apr 2014

Take the free walking tour with Phillipo!! Great fun, and you hit all the must sees of Sevilla...plus he's really funny!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in... All the guys are super friendly and the evening meals are restaurant quality and a great way to meet people... I will be back.

• 6th Apr 2014

Honestly, I loved this place. One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Place was clean, front desk/owner guys were super nice and friendly, roof top was really chill- everything you could want.

amazing hostel, amazing atmosphere. If you are looking for the best spot in Seville, GO THERE I will for sure be back

One of the absolute best hostels I've stayed in after 3 years of round-the-world travels. Beautifully clean, bright, and spacious in the dorm room & lobby. The British guys who own the place have created a genuinely friendly atmosphere where backpackers freely chat with each other and staff are happy to answer all questions and help you plan your time in Sevilla. I'd definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

Amazing hostel, the guys running the place are very nice and cool. The shared dinner was really good. Great place to meet people.

Great hostel in the perfect location. The staff were all extremely helpful and the rooftop dinner was a great value. Oh, and the rooftop is an absolutely amazing place for a siesta when the weather is good.

I honestly could not say more about this place. You know the show Cheers (where everybody knows your name)? Every time I walked in the door of this place I was exuberantly greeted by whomever was working the desk (even after the one who checked me in went off duty). Lovely rooftop deck. Internet isn't awesome; and I'd skip the guided tour service they use, but otherwise, this was the best hostel I've stayed on in my trip through Spain.

one of the best hostel to stay at in seville. ran by 4 awesome guys that are really passionate about their place and guest. they were renovating a lot of things at the hostel and it was super clean. Gemma at the front desk is AMAZing. she gave us tips to everything around town and beyond. Super sweet girl. my gf and i thought she was the best thing since sliced bread. The rooftop view is breath taking. i mentioned power not working. boom fixed the next day. In Seville, dont stay anywhere else.

really shiny and new hostal. staff was really cool and chatty. the rooftop ist awesome, but when you are not in the mood of getting together with the other travelers you will be kind of disliked...i guess.

Best hostel I've visited. Amazing location, good facilities/exceptionally comfortable beds, very friendly staff. Great hostel for meeting people and the view from the rooftop is pretty unique.

Staff is really friendly and helpful! Great location!

I have been solo-traveling circa 2005, and have stayed at numerous hostels. This is the very first time I'm actually leaving a comment! La Banda is, hands down, the Best Hostel I've ever stayed in. Not only does this place merit a straight A in the usual categories such as location, cleanliness & facilities, but it also scores an A++ in Staff and Atmosphere - honest, open, cozy, vibrant, and friendly! Feels more like your BFF's home than just a regular hostel. I'm so glad I stayed at La Banda!

• 15th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

La Banda is a lovely hostel, run by 4 really lovely, friendly boys. It's in an amazing central location which is a brilliant base for exploring the city. The hostel itself has a really nice main lobby area which has a really nice and chilled atmosphere. There is also a fantastic rooftop terrace where you can relax and have a few nice cocktails at a great price. The rooms are also comfortable and secure. My stay at la Banda enhanced my stay in Seville in general!

• 15th Mar 2014