La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Really nice space. Sunbathing on the roof was great! The rooms got hot at night, defintely ask for AC.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Close to everything. Wonderful staff. Great atmosphere. I don't have one complaint. I wish they had one of these in every city I've traveled. I will be back.

• 12th Oct 2014

Loved the common area atmosphere! The guys running the place are so helpful and chill plus they make great food for the nightly dinner! Views from the rooftop also happen to be a perk. I'm coming back here for sure!

Cracking hostel. Comfy beds, very clean, great location and two excellent yet varied communal spaces that really make it. 8 bed dorm was slightly cramped but I've seen far worse. You're doing this hostel all wrong if you spend much time there. Would definitely return next time back in Sevilla.

Staff couldn't be accommodating, the hostel was really well located and atmosphere was great! Highly recommended

• 6th Oct 2014

A great chilled out place to stay. Staff were very friendly and great to have a chat with. Rooms are comfortable - beds have a power point, lamp and ledge. The hostel hosts a dinner every night for 6 euroes which is good value and a great way to meet people - only problem is it isn't Spanish cuisine but was delicious. Location is great, within walking distance of all the sights. Greatly enjoyed my stay here!

La Banda is one of the best but also the worst hostels I've stayed at! The rooms were very nice (4 bed dorm with ensuite) and the bathroom was amazing. However I kept having issues with my card not working, I only stayed 2 nights and had to get reception to fix it 6 times! The staff were almost too chilled out... It took forever to get helped at reception and even getting a drink at the bar took 10-15 minutes. Overall nice hostel, just a few issues which really ruined my stay.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Hello! Thank you for the feedback! We are very sorry to hear how you felt. We pride ourselves on giving every customer dedicated time and attention to their needs, as we are always very busy this can mean you may have to wait a bit, but we are taking this on board & will do our absolute best to speed up response times. Sorry about the room cards, it´s a brand new system, and we are working on it. As for the staff being too chilled... well....think we´ll take that one as a compliment ;)

Excellent hostel with good vibes you pick up the moment you step through the door, rooftop bar and family dinners are a nice touch. Great place

loved it loved it loved it! the rooftop is gorgeous! the staff is so helpful! they booked my flamenco tickets and offered to make my other activities completely hassle free. This was my favorite city and alot of the thanks goes to this hostel. The dinner and drinks on the rooftop are a great way to meet people that you can party with later at night or just hang out with casually. I am very picky about cleanliness which is the main reason i booked this hostel and i'm glad I did.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe. Great atmosphere, with music and hostel dinners everynight on the rooftop which are sooo good. Defintely recommend a stay at La Banda.

One of if not the best hostel I have ever stayed at. It's run by a handful of British guys who really set themselves apart from other hostels. Nightly dinners are delicious because Matt is a wiz in the kitchen. Do yourselves a favor and stay here. Happy travels guys!

Hands down the best hostel I stayed at in Europe. Awesome, fun, great people.

LOVE this hostel - so chilled out and oozes character, really friendly staff, fantastic dinners on the rooftop terrace, yummy cocktails, perfect location, spotlessly clean, comfy beds, RAINSHOWER :) Tip: if you want to go to the Cathedral - go to Iglesia del Salvador first - buy the combo ticket for €8 which covers your entrance to here and also to the Seville cathedral - once you go the cathedral you can bypass the que and walk straight up to the turnstiles with your ticket - happy days!!

I had a really enjoyable stay here... Great staff, nice comfy beds, well equipped kitchen... The atmosphere was nice. The 10:45 walking tour was one of the best I've attended.

It´s been a great stay! Loved it!

• 15th Sep 2014

One of the best hostel I've been... Helpful and nice staff, beautiful rooms, perfect shower and completely clean! The reception is an amazing place to relax and meet people! The walking tour with MEDI was unforgettable! I totally recommend

This hostel is awesome! Great location, super clean, and the atmosphere is a lot of fun. There is a community dinner every night and the staff are very friendly/full of suggestions. Fantastic view from the rooftop bar at night. Would definitely stay again!

Respectable,clean,fun out-going and helpful!

Awesome hostel. The staff are super friendly and welcoming, really appreciated them all introducing themselves and remembering our names (especially Matt!)! The place is gorgeous, beds are really comfy, wifi is great and bathrooms always clean. You can tell the guys put a lot of love into the place. The rooftop bar is sick - try the caramel oreo. Will definitely be back.

Sooo good! Breakie included was awesome, rooftop view over cathedral is sick and cocktails at rooftop bar during happy hour are the best!! Really clean, everyone's super friendly, best hostel I stayed at in Europe, stay there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7