La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

We had the best 2 nights at La Banda - amazing hostel. This is the second time I have stayed here and it is perfect - wifi is great, beds are comfortable, atmosphere is social and the facilities are good and clean. The owners are wicked fun and cook some stunning food each night for the communal dinners - definitely worth it, only 6 euros for a heap of food, good company and delicious drinks from the hostel bar on the roof. Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Brilliant location too.

I stayed here one night on my way to Jerez but had stayed in a different hostel in Sevilla before. I wish I had stayed here! Very clean, awesome facilities, great staff, fantastic roof top!! Good dinner! Seriously stay here. Great location and laid back atmosphere. Easy to meet people and not a very party party type of place. Wish I could have stayed longer. If I come back to Sevilla I will be here!

Loved every single moment here, you guys have a unique business going on and I wish you luck and success in the future!

I would highly recommend this hostel, I can't imagine you could find a better place to stay than this one! Definitely take part in the family dinner on the rooftop bar! (:

Fantastic dinners every night on the rooftop bar. Really good atmosphere to meet other travellers in. Location is close to a lot of the sights to see.

Best hostel I've ever been to. Lots of soul and the guys and girls running the place we're very helpful and welcoming. Great atmosphere on the rooftop from which you can see the Catedral and can have dinner with everyone every day. The place and dorms are nicely air conditioned. I can recommend it to everyone who wants to meet people and stay at a place with lots of heart.

So good! Really enjoyed my stay here! The brothers and the staff are so knowledgable, I really felt comfortable here. Was sad to leave!

This is the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed at. The hostel is run by four guys from the UK and the amount of work they put into the hostel is incredible. When you enter it just feels like home. There is free breakfast and a dinner for 6€ during which you get to know a lot of people. The 6€ are a very good investment (also for vegetarians) because the food that is served is very good (e.g. Ottolenghi). The dinner is at the rooftop with a view at the Cathedral and they also have a bar.

Loved my stay at this hostel. The staff are amazing and do a great job bringing people together. Plus, they do a 6 Euro family meal that is delicious and at that price for a backpacker cannot be beat! I will definitely be back!

Very friendly, relaxed and happy hostel. The boys that run it are great and nightly dinners they out in give it a 'big family' type of atmosphere. Would definitely recommend it to others!

• 4th Jul 2015

I loved La Banda Rooftop Hostel! The British guys running it were amazing and really helpful. The rooftop bar and home cooked dinners were a great way to meet people. La Banda is the best hostel I've ever stayed in and I can't wait to come back!

• 3rd Jul 2015

This was a great hostel! The staff were incredibly helpful and it is located in a great location.

Best hostel ever! Just fix the warm water problem.

Absolutely loved my stay here. Lovely staff, great location and they organise and awesome group meal every night for 6 euros. Amazing rooftop area too with views of the cathedral.

the worst part about this hostel is leaving and getting used to the standard of other normal hostels. the best hostel I've been in during 3 months of travelling and I very much doubt I'll be able to top this one. Ollie, Sam, Tom and Richie all put in such hard work to give you the best experience possible - abd to top ot all off they do a mean peachy tits.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at in Spain. Very nice clean rooms with good AC. Common area on first floor and rooftop bar are awesome and great for meeting people. Nightly dinners with decent food and pub crawls are nice. Staff owns the hostel so are very invested in making your experience great. Loved the staff.

The bests late live ever stayed in Sevilla and in Andalucia. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. Very good facilities and they have added extra touches that makes the hostel so very unique and more comfortable.

• 30th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Both staff and travelers were extremely social, in addition to the hostel offering loads of activities, dinners, events, pub crawls, etc. Fantastic experience.

We were excited about La Banda after hearing great things online. However, we paid 2x as much for our rooms here than at any other hostel we stayed at, and it was by far the most uncomfortable. Our room was tucked away on the top floor like a refurbished stockroom- 6 squeaky metal bunks haphazardly crammed together and a whirring noise outside. Don't pick ensuite! Decent 6 euro dinner, cozy lobby, helpful staff, but not a diverse set of visitors. Couldn't take advantage of the rooftop- too hot!

• 27th Jun 2015

The BEST hostel I've ever been to. Booked because of a recommendation of a friend. Greatest decision ever. The guys that own it designed the place to be relaxed and social. Lobby is comfortable and a great place to relax. Rooftop bar has an amazing view and I LOVED the family style dinner on the roof. Only 6€ and absolutely delicious. Highly recommend. Great wifi, awesome shower. The guys/staff thought of everything! Thanks Ollie and La Banda!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7