La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

La Banda is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! I've been travelling for 10 months across Europe and nothing compares to La Banda. The staff are friendly and welcoming, they give great advice about what to see in Sevilla and also give discounts if you book through them for other hostels in Spain. The common areas and rooftop terrace are so great to hang out and meet people. The €6 dinner is a bargain and they have vegetarian options. The rooms are spacious enough and have lockers under the bed.

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at!!!! Sevilla has become my favorite travel destination, mostly due to the amazing people at La Banda. The room is huge, with a private bathroom that is very clean and beds that are so comfortable. The rooftop is gorgeous, with a view of the cathedral (location is perfect). The happy hour/family dinners are so great, and everyone really joins them. The staff is SO friendly and helpful. They gave us great recommendations and even joined in on the fun.

• 22nd Nov 2015

I liked the atmosphere here. Very friendly staff and social activities (like the dinners) made me feel very welcome and get me socializing more than I normally would. Really cool.

Its the best hostel ever i think.

Have stayed in over 100 hostels around the world and La Banda is easily one of the best. Proper breakfast, legitimately tasty family style dinner on the roof terrace, great atmosphere and truly superb staff. Thank you for an awesome week in Sevilla.

La Banda was the best time ever. Juan/Lizzie/Tom and everyone else are all very friendly and the atmosphere was great. As a solo traveler this was the best place to meet people and have a good time at the hostel. Also do the walking tours with Medi, he knows his stuff.

• 13th Nov 2015

Great hostel with great people! My only suggestion would e to have a bigger sign outside as I did walk past a few times looking for it!

The hostel had an awesome vibe, and the staff was so helpful! My friends and I rented a car for the time there and we needed help with parking, and the staff was able to give us different options where to park. They also had awesome recommendations for food, and night life. Would definitely recommend!!

Thank you so much guys, La Banda is amazing!

I can´t praise this Hostel enough, really I can´t. I have stayed in fair few hostels and never before I had been in one where I wanted to write its review before I even left the city. I´d come back to Seville only so I can stay back at La Banda. SUPER helpful and most friendly staff, especially Rosa, a fabulous hostess she was. Excellent group of people who were all keen on bonding and nothing better than their daily dinners on their scenic rooftop. HIGHLY recommended.

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. From the nice staff you meet when you enter the hostel for the first time (Sam is a really a cool guy!), to the walkingtour with Filipe, a funny guy, that knows his history about the city - he also led a pulpcrawl around the center of Sevilla. There is a nice, big common room, nice breakfast and dinner at the rooftop of the hostel - just to name a few things La Banda Roooftop hostel is the place to stay if you are in Sevilla!

great staff, great rooms, great mix of people, great rooftop bar, great location, just loved it. best hostel ever

Dinner is good value at 6 euros, breakfast is great and includes eggs, and the staff are very helpful with special thanks to Juan for ringing a spanish only number to help me out. Good atmosphere to meet people and good times to be had.

Really nice hostel. Staff is friendly and helpfull. I had a really good time and met some wonderful people during the dinner. If I'd have to make a comment, it would be that "la banda" seems to apply mainly to the staff that works there, who seem to get along really well, and sometime you just feel like a spectator watching an episode of Friends when you're in the common area. That being said, the hottest employee of any hostel i've ever been to works here. Reason enough to pay a visit!

Hey dude! Thanks for the review. We were sorry to hear how you felt the staff got on really well and you were a spectator. The truth is we really ARE best friends, and have been for years, so we can´t help having a great time when we´re together, but duuuude, it would be our absolute pleasure for you to chill with us! As for the hottest employee, sadly Arnold our security guard has a girlfriend and isn´t interested in guys, but he is flattered that you liked him!! ;)

wonderful location and very nice staff.

Loved my stay at La Banda! Great crowd and very down-to-earth and friendly staff. Seville was easily the highlight of my trip, and thanks in large part to the hostel atmosphere. Thanks guys!

Best atmosphere I've ever have seen in a hostel!

I could not have had a more pleasant experience at this hostel. Every member of the staff was outgoing and kind. They have created a wonderful atmosphere with the rooftop bar and common area. They offer a variety of walking tours and probably the best pub crawl available. Make sure you get Juan to make his special drink called the Don Juan. Also, you cannot possibly find a better location, being a two minute walk to the Cathedral and historic district. Would absolutely recommend this hostel.

Loved this hostel, it was easily one of our favourites of our trip. The rooms were clean and comfortable we were in the 4 bed mixed with ensuite. the atmosphere and staff were fantastic, so relaxed but also so much fun. We were there for 4 nights and chose to have 3 dinners at the hostel and each one was beautiful.. We did both free walking tours on offer and the guide Mede was one of the best tour guides we have ever had. Would definitely recommend this hostel and stay again.

The best hostel I stayed at during my entire trip through Europe. Really friendly and helpful staff. The dinners at night are excellent! Rooftop bar is great for meeting other travelers. Very convenient location for all the sights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7