La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

The location is great, just minutes from the cathedral and shops / restaurants. Staff was nice and helpful. They organise activities like free walking tour, pub crawl and family dinners. I did the walking tour with Medi , was absolutely brilliant, lots of information and history but in a humorous manner. Family rooftop dinners were delicious as were the drinks served at the bar. The room was a bit small for 6 people but the bathroom was very spacious. I would recommend this hostel.

Wonderful staff and atmosphere, they were very helpful and welcoming. The dinners were awesome and the rooftop bar is a great place to socialize.

• 18th Jan 2015

Stay at this hostel. No, really. The dinners every night are for only €6- the least expensive and, more importantly, most delicious meal you will find in Sevilla. The staff are extremely helpful and can recommend anything, from a flamenco show to bike rentals to tapas places and beyond. From the roof you can see the Cathedral in one direction and the canal in the other. As a college student traveling alone, I felt safe and at home. Very easy to make friends, and I cannot recommend highly enough!

This hostel was so wonderful! I would definitely recommend the family dinner because after a few weeks of traveling alone, it was great to eat a big meal with a bunch of other travelers and play games afterwards. It felt like summer camp! The hostel is very nice with new beds and wonderful bathrooms in the 4-person rooms. The breakfast is delicious and they have lots of goodies for sale too! The staff is super helpful and super friendly as well. I would love to go back!

• 14th Jan 2015

The best hostel i ve ever been. Awesome people and great location

• 14th Jan 2015

Without a doubt, 100%! Great, great hostel! Very clean, wifi works everywhere. And the family dinners on the rooftop are superb! The guys did a great job with this place... I will definitely be back! Loved the atmosphere and the people!

Staff was excellent. The hostel was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

This place has it all. From the very cool layout to the friendly knowledgable staff to the delicious and fun family dinners, La Banda shows you the best of Seville at a home away from home. Comfortable beds, good security lockers, plenty of powerpoints, hot showers, free breakfast- everything a traveller could want and need.

The staff was more than accommodating. The atmosphere was truly terrific and the family dinner is awesome! After nearly 20 hours of traveling, my stay at La Banda was all I could have hoped for. I couldn't have asked for a better stay for my first two days in Europe and I was almost sad to leave!

• 12th Jan 2015

Everything was spot on. Very friendly staff. The location is very good as well (can be tricky finding it the first time).

Excellent time at La Banda. Breakfast was great with coffee and tea served all day. Excellent social atmosphere with a rooftop that has a beautiful view of the cathedral.

Everything was perfect. Thank you very much for the hospitality and the tips. Have a good year.

This hostel does a great job with decorating the hostel, creating a great environment, and having friendly and helpful staff. It's a great place for single backpackers to meet new people. Highly recommended!

Cool place to stay!!

Great hostel, the city is rather small so this is within walking distance to all attractions. This hostel had the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The rooftop bar is amazing and great for socializing. The 6 euro dinner every night is great value for money and is delicious!!! Highly recommend.

• 6th Jan 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel. Probably the most comfortable mattresses I've ever encountered, phenomenal dinners, awesome location which is really easy to find, and great access to activities and walking tours through the hostel. You can tell the owners are super passionate about providing the best place for travellers from far and wide to meet up.

I have been travelling in South of Spain for a few weeks and I have to say that this is by far the best hostel I stayed in. The hostel is operated by a group of really cool British guys and they were very helpful and every night we had a dinner and they cooked really good food. The atmosphere was really good and most of the people there were really cool travelers. The location is very good and just a few blocks from the Catedral and the Alcazar. The beds were comfortale and I had a great stay

Great atmosphere and feng sui. Not a lot of space in the dorms, beds are soft and clean, wifi everywhere, few showers and bathrooms though for the dorms. Atmopshere is this hostels strong point, so if you are traveling alone i recommend. I don't usually do walking tours, but this was free and only tip at the end. It was amazing, do it. Ask for Medi. He was incredible, I gave him 7 euro tip and I am broke.

Hands down one of the best hotels I've stayed in! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful with any questions or accommodations. I felt like I was staying with friends the whole time I was there, it was just such an easy atmosphere to relax or party in. Be sure to sit down to their nightly rooftop dinners (what a view) which were always delicious and a great way to get to know the other guests. Be sure to ask for the Tim Collins special with cucumber when ordering drinks ;) - Nathan, Aus

Best hostel in sevilla, nice people and really good food.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7