La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

The hostel is very well located, the city is safe and you can walk almost everywhere. Its a three store building, has a grwat rooftop overlooking the cathedral. They usually have family dinners where u get to know the staff and travelers, and make good friends. The guys were so nice, so helpfull and always available. I had such an awesome time that i'd rather sleep in a couch than change hostels.

I've been traveling through Europe for almost two months now and this was easily the best hostel I've stayed at! Excellent service, and an amazing atmosphere. Definitely make sure you try the home-cooked dinners, they're fantastic!

• 21st Apr 2015

La Banda is definitely the beat hostel in Seville! I had a great four days here :) The location is absolutley perfect. The staff is amazing, very helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and the beds are super comfortable. The bathrooms and showers are also very nice and always clean. My favorite thing about La Banda was the rooftop. It was a great place to eat a delicious meal cooked by La Banda and meet new people. The welcoming vibes and great staff make La Banda the perfect hostel!

• 19th Apr 2015

nothing to say. Simply PERFECT

We loved our stay at La Banda! From the second we walked in the door we fell in love with the place. The decor, the vibes, the staff, the location, the facilities, everything was awesome. Breakfast included, and optional dinner every night. Only downside is there's not individual powerpoints per bed, and others in my dorm kept opening the window which made it super loud for me being right next to the window. Despite this, I'd definitely recommend it to friends!

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review was great to have you here! All our beds have 3 individual plug sockets and reading lights right next to the headboard, so not quite sure how you missed them, we´ll put some signs with arrows on in your room for next time! :) Safe travels and thanks for coming to see us!!! Safe travels

Incredibly friendly, welcoming staff. Delicious, cheap drinks at the rooftop bar. Comfortable beds and a homey atmosphere. Stay here. Only CONS: wifi does not work in some of the rooms and the communal bathroom is a bit small.

I loved the staff and the friendly environment! The rooftop bar was fun and a great way to get to know everyone. I would definitely go back again!

• 13th Apr 2015

so cool- go there if you like to socialize, they are so good at not making you feel awkward

Very friendly staff. Very social atmosphere. They are great cooks and it has a great location.

• 11th Apr 2015

I has a crear couple of days in this hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd strongly recommend it to anyone going to Seville!

The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing. Loved staying there! Rooftop and family dinner with a view on Sevilla and its Catedral - perfection!

This is the best hostel in Spain and possibly in Europe! The boys that run it are amazing, they do I ncredible family dinners on the roof every night, the facilities (there's a Nespresso machine at reception for one thing) are second to none and the atmosphere is great. If you're alone you'll leave with a whole new group of friends and if you're travelling with people you'll expand your tribe. Could not recommend it more highly to anyone, and I'd never stay anywhere else in Seville.

This is an amazing hostel. In the bedrooms, they've thought of everything. Lots of plugs by every bed, a little curtain on your bed for privacy, powerful showers and clean and comfortable. The staff were all really friendly and made an effort to make you feel welcome and help out. There was a nice vibe in the common area too. On my way out I realised I'd lost the key to my padlock and the receptionist even had the tool to cut it open - disaster averted! Highly recommended!

I went on a trip through Germany, Ireland, Spain, the Netherlands and Poland - my first international trip - April 1-12. This hostel was the best one I stayed at!!! The quality is like a hotel but the feel is like a hostel. They have a large rooftop deck where you can eat dinner and drink with other people at the hostel every night (they serve a different meal every night). The bathrooms were extremely clean, beds/sheets were super comfy and each had an outlet. I can't say enough good things!

Everyone there is concerned about how things work out for the guests. The accommodations were good for me. I would say... getting the right kind of ventilation in the rooms when the doors are closed and the windows are closed can be a problem. Also, during my travels I saw a yellow light fixture on motion detectors which might work inside the rooms for when someone comes in at night. Also, getting the showers just right so that no water leaks on floors is a definite must.

All the worker are very helpful. The location is very close to everything. you can pay little money to have dinner on the rooftop. They make very good food. I will come back if I visit Seville again. Highly recommend this place.

The atmosphere is the best, staff is great and its close to everything. hats off

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Norway

It was a really nice stay in La Banda. The place has it own uniqueness and the owners were very sympathetic. The only thing that annoyed me was the prohibition of drinking my own beer at night in the rooftop, because they have a bar there... Well, actually Ive been in another hostel that had a bar too but you could drink your own things in the same ambient as the others costumers... Its just a thing they could rethink. In the rest, I recommend very much this hostel! Thanks La Banda!

We had a great stay at La Banda. The hostel is very new and thus all the facilities are very nice. However, note that the first floor rooms have to use the bathroom on the second floor since there is not one on the first. The bathroom is just a short flight of stairs away so it's not really an issue,

Thank you La Banda for an amazing weekend. Couldn´t have been happier with my stay there over your birthday weekend! I love the personalised touch and the fact it was like a small community of like minded people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7