La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Really chilled place, good people, amazing rooftop (and cocktails!)..the guys have done a really good job!

I made some amazing memories at this hostel! You only have to pay a deposit for a towel which was a nice change from other hostels I've been at. The free breakfast was delicious and the free sangria at night is enjoyable, especially on the beautiful rooftop terrace! It's clean and modern and there are many outlets. My favorite part was the staff though... They are incredible! Shout out to James and Cole for making my second to last night in Spain so memorable!

Awesome place to stay! Great friendly staff, awesome atmosphere nice and social if you want to be, clean and comfortable and great location. Thanks Ollie, Samuel and the crew!

Everything about this hostel is great! Nothing to complain about :)

Totally recommend La Banda! All the staff are fantastic, the facilities are great and everything is nice and clean. The family dinners on the roof are fantastic - I took advantage every night! It's a great way to get to know new people, especially as a solo traveller. All the staff are friendly, helpful and FULL of information. You also have to jump on the free walking tours as well, there are 2 per day and Medi the tour guide who I got both times was AMAZING!

Had a great time at La Banda, met lots of people. The meals at night on the rooftop were amazing, some of the best food I've had while travelling. The cocktails at the rooftop bar were also really good. Staff were all really friendly and good to talk to. Rooms were great, everything seemed clean and new. The pub crawl was really fun too.

I had an amazing time here!! The staff were fantastic - very helpful & friendly. They offer breakfast each morning & dinner each night up on the rooftop - always so much fun & as a solo traveller this really was a great way for me to meet other travelers. There are walking tours, opportunities to organise to attend a live flamenco show, & pub crawls etc. To relax there's a lounge room with games, as well as the rooftop area. Good Wi-Fi. Very clean.

This place is great, the owners are awesome and all the staff super helpful. The dinners are amazing! The rooftop terrace is great and helps to keep noise away from the rooms. The area is also quiet on the streets at night but easy walking distance to everything. Nice rooms, clean bathroom, great hostel.

Great hostel with a family feel. Dinners on the rooftop are a great way to meet people. The staff are all very nice and they helped me book a flight. The shared bathroom is always clean and set up in a way where you don't have to wait for a shower or toilet. Walking tours start from the hostel and there are two different tours each day. I highly reccomend this hostel.

Loved how friendly nearly all the staff was and that vibe infected the guests so the ambiance was wonderfully welcoming

• 11th Aug 2015

Amazing experience in Sevilla, what a rooftop with this view of the cathedral! I can not forget. Really cool staff, interesting city's tour visited. You should go there !

I wnated to leave a bad review so this hostel will be less popular and I can stay there again but I cannot lie it is amazing.

I had a really good stay at this hostel. The location in Seville was perfect. The hostel had a very cool home-y feeling and a very chilled atmosphere. The entire staff was awesome and were more than willing to help in any way possible. The nightly dinners were surprisingly delicious. This hostel is definitely on my list of top hostels I have stayed in and I would completely recommend it to anyone. The free walking tours + pub crawls with Filippo and Mehdy were awesome as well!

I had such a fantastic stay here, the staff were amazing and the free breakfast, including eggs any style, was a great add on. The hostel was really clean and had the best bathroom out of the hostels I stayed in Spain. Felt like part of a family, would definitely stay there again.

• 8th Aug 2015

I loved La Banda! Ollie and the gang are awesome Hosteliers and know how to run the show. Their rooftop terrace and bar is a great place to meet people and socialize as well as indulge in their nightly dinners. The accommodations were great. I would definitely recommend La Banda to everyone especially since their AC is incredible. It made Seville livable in August in their insane heat. Thanks everyone!

Two great owners who clearly know what travellers need and want. Fully recommend the free walking tour and the meals for meeting lovely people.

Amazing hostel! Great staff, lovely people. U'll immediately feel at home here and the hostel looks great and is very well kept and clean. Truly a hostel for backpackers by backpackers!

• 6th Aug 2015

Without a doubt, this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at (and I've stayed at half of the 2015 HOSCARS). The rooftop dinners are an excellent value and a great way to meet fellow travelers. Ollie, Ritchie, and Chloe contribute to the great atmosphere and are super helpful. I'd come back to Seville just to stay here again!

The rooftop was definitely a nice addition! Lovely place to meet new people during the dinner (brilliant!) and the staff was real friendly.

Such good vibes at this place, everything was clean and comfortable, the rooftop was a really nice spot for everyone to have their meals. Would definitely recommend staying here to anyone!

• 1st Aug 2015