La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. Run by 4 Brits and a few others, it seemed to be almost all solo travelers. They have 6euro rooftop dinners with a beautiful view of the cathedral and a decent bar which allow everyone to get to know each other when you arrive. This makes the stay much more like a community than just a place to rest you head. The rooms have decent space and great bathrooms and showers in the rooms. Laundry is available too. Would def stay again!

Only have good things to say about La Banda. All the staff are top people and create an awesome atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone!

Sevilla has remained one of my favorite cities in Spain, and that adoration is mainly due to la Banda. Best hostel I've stayed at. Great energy there, bound to meet really lovely people and have a wonderful time! Thank you la banda!

To rate La Banda as 100% does not do credit to this special place and the people who run it. If it's possible to fall in love with so many people in such a short time, its going to happen here. The space is clean, the daily dinner on the roof is delicious + great way to connect with people from around the world and due to the souls of the 4 Brits who run it the people it attracts are amazing. The free city tours with Mehdi are definitely the most enjoyable tour I have ever had. Look no further

Really great stay! Awesome staff, so welcoming and accessible.

• 19th May 2015

May be the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Great location, everything is new and clean, GREAT people running it (Ollie is the most awesome dude ever), yummy dinner served on the rooftop bar that overlooks the cathedral, really hard to find anything to complain about. Met lots of fun new people while hanging out on the roof drinking some beers (only 2 euros a piece). I have no idea when my next trip to Seville will be, but I know I will be staying at La Banda!!!

Great hostel & lovely staff. The room on the top floor is cramped & noisy as a result of the rooftop bar.

Great group of guys, Ollie was awesome helped me figure out where to go eat and explore. Excellent dinners every night and awesome breakfast as well!! Would absolutely stay here again!!!

• 15th May 2015

The best hostel I have been to over the years. A unique atmosphere in which the staff make sure everyone is having a good time. You wouldn't believe that it is only two years old and it is certainly the ideal place to stay in Seville for anyone looking to meet fellow travellers.

Amazing hostel in an unbeatable location in Sevilla. The staff is fantastic and very knowledgeable about the area. Excellent rooftop patio and dinners every night. Highly recommend this place. Would absolutely stay here again. Don't hesitate, just book it!

This was my favorite hostel of all those I visited while traveling through Spain. Staff is absolutely awesome and very much involved with making sure everyone is happy and having a good time. The rooftop bar is amazing. The dinners are amazing. Rooms did not feel cramped and mine had its own bathroom for the four of us in there. There were fantastic activities planned daily and everyone seemed to make friends almost instantly. Kudos to the owners and staff for a job well done.

Awsome place! I highly recommend for people traveling alone!

This is the most fantastic hostel that I've stayed in on my journeys abroad. From the location, to the food for the communal meals, to the staff, to the overall atmosphere of La Banda - it was all incredible. Super clean, chill, great place to meet new people. I only stayed for three days but now I wish I definitely stayed longer. Thanks for making me feel "at home" away from home. This is definitely the place to be in Seville and the place I'll rave about to my friends!

• 11th May 2015

Absolutely love this place! The beds are super comfortable! Comes with a curtain and Individual lights. Bathroom is clean and the shower pressure is strong. Love the rooftop with view of the cathedral and nightly dinners are delicious! Great way to meet so many people! The hostel provides drinks and a view so no need to go elsewhere! Breakfast is free and delicious as well. I will stay here over and over again! Highly recommended!

This was a solid hostel to stay at. That rooftop terrace is the spot to be chilling at. The staff was friendly.

Very clean, and really felt like a home. Good, family-type setting.

This place is fantastic! Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, air conditioning, large lockers, an amazing rooftop terraza with a good breakfast included. Very nice!!

• 7th May 2015

We really enjoyed the stay at the hostel especially the decor, comfy beds and free breakfast. Two things we would like improved are the air conditioning -it needs to be better for of people in dorm and also it would be great if guests could have controls and not have to ask staff to turn it on and off. Also our dorm (2) had one bunk too many for the size of the room making it difficult to open storage drawers when others were in room.

Absolutely enjoyed my time at this hostel. I would definitely recommened it to friends and family.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Mexico

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! If you are visiting seville this is the only place you should stay! The hostel was really clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The dinner in the evening is the best food you will eat. The atmosphere they create is just perfect. The rooftop with the view of the cathedral are a perfect setting. Can't recommend this place enough!

• 1st May 2015