La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

The staff is really friendly and ready to help any time. The hostal is in a perfect location to move and see everything! Is celan and has an elevator.

I absolutely cannot recommend this hostel enough. Seriously, stop looking right now - you have found the best hostel in Sevilla. The guys (and Chloe!) really make La Banda and Sevilla feel like home; the family dinners are fantastic as is the free tour with Mehdi. The beds are comfy, the bathrooms beautiful, the music excellent, the location perfect... I miss it already! So really, STAY AT LA BANDA.

• 15th Dec 2014

A brilliant hostel with great owners and a good atmosphere. Would stay here agin if I come back to Seville.

Positives: friendly staff, great location, easy to get to know people, breakfast included, under bed lights and outlets, wifi works fairly well in rooms Negatives: shared bathroom with no changing area before you get into the shower, expensive laundry

La Banda was the best hostel I have been to in the 10-15 I have stayed at in total. The staff was so friendly and welcoming to everyone. Rooftop bar was very nice and was very easy to get around the sights of Seville on foot.. Very impressed with La Banda and definitely will be back again. Thanks guys!

• 6th Dec 2014

This is a party hostel. Great if you want to meet new people, drink, and party till sunrise. Not so good if you want a good night's sleep. The main attraction is the rooftop with a stunning view of the cathedral. Optional dinners for 6 euros are fantastic. The staff were incredibly friendly and cheerful. Beds were very comfortable, though the 8 bed dorms were a bit cramped.

Really nice staff, really good atmosphere for talking with the other hostel-goers, but for whatever reason, the hostel seemed to attract only English-speakers, which I didn't like, since I wanted to practice my Spanish. In regards to everything else, it was great.

This hostel was amazing. The staff were super helpful with anything. Went above and beyond when I was struggling to find accommodation in Granada and helped me find something. The atmosphere was great with the dinners a great way to meet new people. The walking tour with Phillipo was also great, more smaller places that I wouldn't have recognised. About the only downside was washing was 8 euro (wash and dry) so maybe try and do it somewhere else.

Everyone who comes here knows that this is a good place to meet people, so everyone is really friendly. Had a chiming hi from everyone in the common room when i walked in even though no one knew me. Cant complain about anything! They were lucky to have such an amazing location. The walking tour (free with tips) is great as well - Medi the tour guide was really good.

This hostel was amazing. I loved my stay here. Its in a great location and has everything you need. The people that run the place are very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere of the place is awesome and its very easy to meet people there. They cook a communal dinner on the rooftop which gathers everyone together. If I go back to Seville I will stay here again for sure!

loved staying here, best hostel I've been to! Really friendly staff, really good atmosphere and the nightly dinner was awesome. perfect spot too, only a stone's throw from the cathedral

Fantastic atmosphere and hostel in general. One of the best around. Stay here, worth the extra euro for the experience.

This was the most communal hostel that I have ever stayed at. The staff do an amazing job of getting travellers together with their rooftop family style dinners. The decor is also really funky and eclectic which adds a cool touch! The only con is really poor design of the showers/bathrooms if you are not ensuite, as there is nowhere to change and the rooms were a little crowded when full. But c'est la vie when backpacking, everything else, cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff, were great!

Awesome hostel with awesome staff, rooftop terrasse with group diner. Just book it!

Great hostel a few minutes from the cathedral. Friendly welcoming staff and a fantastic rooftop. We skipped the hostel meal and went for tapas, returned to what looked like some serious munch...almost disappointed! Could possible do with plug sockets next to each bunk, but other than that couldn't really ask for much more.

Great location and the staff were super friendly, we had a great time and would highly recommend this hostel!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

We had an amazing stay at la banda. it was easy to feel at home. each room was decorated individually and you could see that the owners put a lot of effort in it. The family diner was delicious!! one of the best hostels i´ve ever visited!!!

• 21st Nov 2014

I loved my stay at La Banda. It would have been more than perfect if there were individual lights and individual energy spots in the room. I also think that the space in the room i've stayed (don't remember the number, i was on the second floor) could be better used if there wasn't a big shelf dividing the room. For the 4 people sleeping in the bunk beds right next to the shelf, it got a bit tight, These are just little details that acctually didn't make any difference in my pleasure staying the

The hostel is great. Wifi works perfect everywhere, they also have a computer at the common area that you can use. The breakfast is good, all the basic things you need! Dorms are fine, the location is very very good and the staff is awesome they speak perfect english and spanish and also so cool people, help me with everything I needed. The "bad" thing could be that almost all the guests are english speakers, not real bad thing but could be for someone maybe. Really recommended hostel!

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staffs are friendly and helpful and really feel like a family, the meals up the rooftop bar are always excellent. Met lots of other travellers and we had great fun exploring the city together during day and night.

Hey there!! Thanks for your comment! It was great to have you staying here! Please don´t hesitate to come stay with us again! safe travels :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7