La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

La Banda is now on my list of favorite hostels ever - good vibes, yummy fam dinners, and comfy beds! And great staff - thank you Juan, Brian, Richie, and Layla for your kindness and great hospitality! I definitely recommend this place.

really great, loved the family style dinner and with the bar, it's perfect for solo travelers very boutique looking and great aesthetic location is very close to airport bus, huge timesaver happened to see other hostels in town and they were not as well placed so i think the claim about best location is quite accurate, especially if you are not staying for a long time and don't want to waste time getting to the bus

They most definitely deserve the highest review - extremely clean facilities (lobby, restrooms, kitchen, bedrooms), extremely nice staff members (you could easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel as if they genuinely care), the dinner was absolutely amazing and professional (the only thing is that I wish I ate there more!), I felt comfortable with leaving my things in my room unlocked, and the story behind the place is so great! (Also ask about the tables in the lobby!)

This is by far the best hostel I've ever been (and I've been to loads). The staff is amazing, they really care about you and they let you know it! Beds are from other world, better than the one I have at home. Toilets inside the bedrooms are really big. Everything is super clean. They have a cool rooftop where they prepare an amazing dinner every night, which I recommend you to eat! Breakfast is great. The only thing to improve would be: guys, we need a toilet downstairs! Recommended 200%

Great staff, everyone is very friendly, easy-going and thoughtful! Beds are really comfortable and the cleaning was great too! I highly recommend it!

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Argentina

Everything was great ..dont search anyother place,just stay here

Best Hostel I've ever been to! Super friendly people, chilled atmosphere, just perfect. If you go to Sevilla you have to stay at this hostel!

The extra value would be the great roof top, the happy hour, The dinner for 5 euro, and the breakfast. Great staff and a lot of intresting travellers.

Thank you for a marvellous weekend. We enjoyed staying at La Banda and had two awesome days and nights thanks to your recommendations! See you soon, Jakob & Chris

• 30th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Fantastic, well run hostel. Staff go out of their way to get to know you, really cool and laid back people enjoying what they do. Location is great, right in the centre and easy to get to from the airport. Awesome view from the rooftop. Beds are really comfortable, the 8 bed dorm had lots of space and an ensuite. Great dinner on offer for cheap and free breakfast was good too. They offer two free walking tours which were some of the best I have done in all of Europe. You have to stay here!!

Lots of fun, everyone is very friendly and helpful with their knowledge of the city. Love the happy hour in the evening and the cooked meal in the evening which is a bargain at 5 euros. The beds are comfortable and the shower was great. No complaints

• 28th Jan 2016

Great place, great people, loved staying here. Would recommend the cucumber cocktail at happy hour! :)

• 28th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel was awesome. I arrived at the hostel really sick and all of the staff didn't hesitate to offer me medicine and check in to see how I was going. The location is perfect, it's only a couple of minutes walk from the main part of town. The walking tour was the best one I've ever done, Medi was so much fun and so engaging! The family dinners on the rooftop were delicious and a great way to meet people, and the roofttop bar is so cool. I wish I was well enough to drink.

This place was incredible. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hostel was beautiful. Rooftop lounge/bar area was always a chill atmosphere - great place to meet other travelers or hang with your friends. Would highly recommend it to anyone traveling through Sevilla.

• 25th Jan 2016

Staff was really friendly and helpful right from the start. Atmosphere is such that it's easy to meet other travelers. Really clean bathrooms and kitchen. Great rooftop.

Easily coolest staff of all time..impressed me enough to actually write a review which is a compliment itself. Arrived just in time for a €6 fantastic dinner on the rooftop which lead to a jam sesh and cervecas up there. Awesome welcoming into Sevilla.

• 19th Jan 2016

Good hostel and the guys who own this place are really great. Can hangout on the rooftop and located in the city center.

• 15th Jan 2016

BEST HOSTEL! You guys seriously know how to make a hostel feel like home. Dinners are gold, keep up the fantastic work!

Hands down best hostel I've stayed at.

Awesome hostel with a vibe like no other! Join the crew for a great home made dinner, make some new friends and then cruise around the city from an awesome location. Some of the best and cleanest facilities I have come across in a hostel. All in all amazing stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7