La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

I absolutely loved everything about La Banda Hostel! The staff was so friendly and helpful and awesome! The location was perfect..so close to all of the main sites, the atmosphere was so chill and perfect, and great decor and people!

Loved it, definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was super nice, made us feel very welcome, cooked great meals and partied with us till 7 in the morning. I'm sad I could only stay 2 nights, but Id definitely go back. I highly recommend a stay there !!!

Overall, couldn't have asked for more from the hostel itself! All the staff were helpful, especially Ollie. The hostel has a great vibe to it, and the travellers tend to be quite friendly people. The dorm was a bit small but most importantly, clean and comfortable. Location could hardly have been any more ideal for exploring Sevilla.

• 21st Feb 2015

Fantastic stay at La Banda. Convenient location, very clean facilities, good breakfast included and extremely friendly staff. Rooftop dinners made for a great atmosphere, however, hostel was sometimes quite noisy at night.

Nice kitchen, good stuffs, perfect location. What more can I ask for?

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. It has everything: great atmosphere, great location, helpful staff and lots of activities during the day and during the night.

Excellent staff - very helpful and always smiling, comfortable beds, great location - best hostel I've stayed to date!

• 14th Feb 2015

I had a fantastic weekend at La Banda. Everything about this hostel was great, especially the staff. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful at all times while being genuinely cool people. The rooftop bar and the vibe of the hostel in general is great for meeting people and enjoying a couple beers while eating the delicious dinner that is made there every night. I would definitely stay here again!

• 13th Feb 2015

Just a great atmosphere, nice staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Change nothing.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

This is such a fantastic hostel which is located right in the middle of everything. I met a lot of fun people and just had an excellent time at this place. They serve free breakfast and give you the option of having dinner on the rooftop for only 6euros. It was a young vibrant place! I would recommend it to anyone.

The staff was cool and very helpful with anything we needed. The rooftop dinner was delicious and a lot of fun, complete with the rooftop bar which was very convenient. The complementary breakfast was good and the environment was very social. I would definitely recommend the walking tour.

Couldn't of enjoyed our stay any more! Awsome place, awsome location and the staff are probably the best part! The family dinners make it such a personal experience, not to mention they are great cooks! The free breakfast was also great purely because they had a coffee machine with pods! Thanks guys would recommend to anyone and everyone!

• 3rd Feb 2015

The owners and staff were very friendly and welcoming right away. We felt very comfortable there. The common areas are cozy and inviting. Dinner provided for 6€ every night was delicious! A great deal and a good way to get to know other travelers. The beds were some of the most comfortable hostel beds I've stayed in anywhere. Definitely recommend La Banda!

The family dinners they do are a great way to meet people at the hostel. The staff were always friendly and helpful. Completly recommend.

La Banda is great! The staff is great. Oliver makes you feel at home and the dinners/rooftop is great! Definitely coming back!

The location is amazing and it is a great hostel to make friends, has a wonderful atmosphere. I highly recommend it :)

The staff and atmosphere were the best part of staying here. The staff all knew me by name and were very friendly. The atmosphere was amazing, as all of the guests were friendly and social. The hostel was clean and there were plenty of places to hang out in common areas; however, the rooms were a bit small and lacked space. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Seville.

The ultimate chill vibes hostel. I got sick in Madrid but can confirm that the beds at La Banda are super comfortable and great for recuperation, and the showers are hot with great water pressure. Olly personally found me a doctor on a Sunday, wrote out my symptoms in Spanish and put me in a cab when I was feverish and ill. Ultimate chill vibes on the rooftop, perfect for meeting new people if you're a solo traveller and the dinners are amazing for the price. Would highly recommend this place.

Had a fantastic time at La Banda! The dinners were wonderful and had a great waking tour with Medi! Would highly recommend for solo travellers

These guys are awesome. Amazing staff, programing and great location. Please remember, there is a reason this hostel was ranked one of the best hostels in Spain... Go and see for yourself! Next time I am back, I am definitely returning to this hostel and will be recommending to all my friends traveling through southern Spain.

• 23rd Jan 2015