La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

This is one of the cosiest places I ever stayed! From the moment I walked in I felt that I could live there. The location is excellent, close to the cathedral, the city centre and the main bus station.The hostel is very clean, the rooms aren't very large but they're very quiet and you can have a good night of sleep. Plus, the staff is incredibly helpful, friendly and they care about their guests. They want to get to know you and help having a great travel experience. I absolutely reccomend it!

La Banda is an amazing hostel. The boys really put all of their energy and love into this hostel and that really shows. La Banda feels like home in this world of transient living. Gemma is an absolute gem. They really got lucky with her. She was so sweet and accommodating, she even spent the day riding bicycles with us on her time off. And Sam - not only is he such a cool person, but he's a total babe, too. Would totally date. ;) Overall - it was a really great experience; I'd highly recommend.

BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT. The family dinners are delicious and a great way to bond with fellow travelers. The walking tours with Medi and Felippo are outstanding and all of the staff was super helpful!

• 8th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in during my whole four month tour of Europe. Staff is friendly and helpful as soon as you walk in the door. Good security - must be buzzed in each time you arrive and there is always someone at reception. AIR CONDITIONING is fantastic in the common area and rooms. OK Wifi except on the roof which doesn't matter cuz you're socialising. Fantastic dinners every night for 6 euro (totally worth it) and basic bread and cereal breakfast. Good bathrooms and kitchen

Amazing hostel met some great people and the staff were really helpful. The family dinners were amazing and super cheap. 100% best hostel in seville and probs in spain!

I really loved this hostel, I stayed here for 6 nights and it was awesome! Loved the family dinners at the rooftop, the food was awesome! It is a good place to meet a lot of awesome people. The location is also great. I did the free walking tour in the morning that was a lot of fun! Would really recommend it, but for the next time it would be nice if there is a break in between the 3 hrs. Also did the free walking tour in the afternoon with phillipo, that was also nice. Pub crawl was ok.

Staying at La Banda is like making love to a beautiful lady while riding a unicorn through a black hole. Except, instead of getting ripped to pieces and potentially being blasted into a parallel universe, you enjoy a very comfortable stay and delightful rooftop dinners. La Banda has been the best hostel I have stayed in during my 2+ months in Europe. Samuel, Ollie, Tom and Richie are all legends and made my stay unforgettable. So good that I'm back again a week later! Four thumbs up.

• 6th Aug 2014

Everyone listen up! La banda rooftop hostel is the very very best hostel i Have ever been to. Excellent is not the right word, its a hundred million times better than that! Great atmosphere, best staff (cheers again), and the amazing rooftop makes it so... Umf... damn good. You really have to go there, You won't be dissappointed! Thank you again labandarooftopcrew for making this happen and keep up the work! Your luxembourgish friends, Arthur, Louis and Charly.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Luxembourg

I liked this place a lot, great location, easy to meet people.

The general vibe of the hostel is excellent. They create a friendly atmosphere and try and include everyone in everything where wanted. Filipo the tour guide was great too. I recommend the Tales of the Jewish Quarter tour.

The staff were great as was the rooftop terrace! The dinner was lovely and a nice way to meet people. We stayed in the 8 bed dorm which is very small, could use alot more bag space and space to walk. Although we noticed that other dorms looked alot bigger, so perhaps it is just this room. We weren't sure how the aircon worked - Seville is extremely hot, one night it was on and the other we had to go downstairs at 3am to ask them to turn it on... Having said all we would definitely stay again!

This is my favourite hostel. The staff are exceptionally friendly and lovely and create such a welcoming atmosphere. It's really easy for a solo traveller to make friends at the family dinner or just by hanging out in the communal area, where people hang out during the day and Sam and Ollie will chat to you (unfortunately I didn't get to meet thje other two). Very clean hostel and the family dinners are delicious and huge. Thanks so much guys, I wish I could've stayed longer!

We had such an amazing time at la Banda! The boys really do a great job of creating a family atmosphere. The rooftop dinners were always a highlight of my day and all of the staff were super friendly and helpful. Both the morning and evening walking tours as well as the pub crawl with Felipe and Rafaelo were a lot of fun and dry informative. I'll definitely be staying at la banda again next time I'm in Sevilla :)

La Banda is amazing! The guys that run the place are fun, helpful, friendly and overall just incredible!!! Family dinner on the rooftop was delicious every night and a highlight of my stay in Seville. I honestly cannot recommend this hostel enough! The atmosphere cannot be topped and you'd be stupid to stay anywhere else in Seville!

• 28th Jul 2014

Such a fun hostel! The rooftop terrace makes it easy to meet people and the dinners are so delicious! The rooms are really nice and clean too! Definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in Seville!

We had a really nice time! The staff is really friendly and take care that every traverler will feel at home at the hostel. Every day there is dinner together on the rooftop. When your traveling alone it is also o really good place to stay :)

Not a party hostel but great for meeting other travellers -communal dinners on the rooftop terrace were excellent

Really enjoyed my stay at La Banda, the location was perfect right next to the cathedral and the Alcazar. The rooftop had a great feel, with amazing views and a nice bar. The food was great the dinners are just what you need when travelling, a large portion of healthy great tasting food which is great value for money. The staff are very helpful, especially with directions and recommendations for nights out, also the bike hire service was very useful. Thank you La Banda

Thanks for a great stay guys!! Close to everything you want and need great family dinners clean bathrooms and rooms :)

If you are going to Sevilla, you should definitely stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7