La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Best hostel ever! Just fix the warm water problem.

We were excited about La Banda after hearing great things online. However, we paid 2x as much for our rooms here than at any other hostel we stayed at, and it was by far the most uncomfortable. Our room was tucked away on the top floor like a refurbished stockroom- 6 squeaky metal bunks haphazardly crammed together and a whirring noise outside. Don't pick ensuite! Decent 6 euro dinner, cozy lobby, helpful staff, but not a diverse set of visitors. Couldn't take advantage of the rooftop- too hot!

• 27th Jun 2015

The BEST hostel I've ever been to. Booked because of a recommendation of a friend. Greatest decision ever. The guys that own it designed the place to be relaxed and social. Lobby is comfortable and a great place to relax. Rooftop bar has an amazing view and I LOVED the family style dinner on the roof. Only 6€ and absolutely delicious. Highly recommend. Great wifi, awesome shower. The guys/staff thought of everything! Thanks Ollie and La Banda!!!

One of my fave hostel. Perfect location and walking distance from most tourist sites. The rooftop has delicious dinner and drinks and a beautiful view as well. Rooms with the ensuite bathrooms are spacious and are always clean. The reception is nicely decorated with an area to meet new friends and play Cards Against Humanity. Also, there is always amazing music playing.

Such a cool hostel, the guys were so nice and had lovely British accents! Awesome location and awesome beds and lockers, we wish we had stayed longer!

We loved our stay at La Banda. Excellent staff, excellent location, great atmosphere. The walking tours are awesome and so are the dinners the hostel puts on every night. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!

A brilliant place, run by outstanding staff who really care about their hostel and the guests. Nightly dinners on the rooftop were extremely good food for 6 euro, and great cocktails and beers can be bought on the roof in the evenings. The rooftop was the perfect place to chill and had a great sense of community. Ask for the British boys' recommendations for everything esp food! The location was in the middle of everything. Very secure w keycards. New facilities, very clean.

My favourite hostel I've stayed at! Mayed my stay in Seville amazing, such a wonderful location and staff. Will definitely be returning!!!

Awesome location. Staff were very friendly. The rooftop bar was also nice to have. All the meals the hostel offered were delicious. Rooms were also clean and the beds were comfy.

La Banda is the perfect hostel. Amazing atmosphere, great (and cheap) rooftop dinner and breakfast, a comfortable mattress and a big ensuite bathroom. I was upgraded from a 6beds to a 4beds room for free and without asking. The staff is nice and helpful. The free walking tour with Rafael was really interesting, I'm sad I couldn't enjoy the tour of the Jewish quarter too. Only downside, the power went off many times during the night and a bright emergency light went on, and there are no shutters.

everything was amazing, except the electricity kept going on and off at night. besides that, i would recommend the experience to everyone. family dinners, pub crawls, rooftop bar.

• 10th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Met great people, and the people running it really love the hostel. Great environment, love the rooftop bar, and the location is superb. The best hostel I stayed in!

• 9th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel which does dinner parties at the rooftop bar. The people here are really friendly and the place doesn't seem commercialized at all.

Such a nice hostel!! Very good atmosphere, the staff is awesome, everything is clean and the beds are super comfy. The best hostel i've ever stayed in.

One of the very best hostels I've ever stayed at. The guys that run the hostel are brilliant and really go out of their way to make sure everyone has a good time. The communal evening meals on the roof are a must and brilliant way to meet all of the other guests. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough.

Having a private bathroom was very nice and the eggs for breakfast were great! But it was quite loud the nights we were there and our roommates were very messy.

The best hostel experience I ever had. Very good atmosphere, the staff is very friendly and helpful. There are very good showers, very high and with a lot of water.

Very friendly Staff and a nice social hostel atmosphere at this well located place.

Brilliant hostel. I was looking for a a place to meet people and enjoy Seville. This hostel met that wish and had many lovely touches. Things like cooking eggs in the morning. Only other nice touch to add would be a curtain for the top bunk as there is for the bottom ones.

You can't beat the atmosphere at this place! The entire staff was fantastic - very helpful and easy to talk to! They definetly go out of their way to make you feel at home. Family style dinners were delicious and a great way to meet other travelers. Rooms were basic but had everything you needed. Bunk beds were sturdy and very comfortable. Small lockers were available for your valuables... And the cherry on top? That rooftop terrace!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7