La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Everything was great ..dont search anyother place,just stay here

Best Hostel I've ever been to! Super friendly people, chilled atmosphere, just perfect. If you go to Sevilla you have to stay at this hostel!

The extra value would be the great roof top, the happy hour, The dinner for 5 euro, and the breakfast. Great staff and a lot of intresting travellers.

Thank you for a marvellous weekend. We enjoyed staying at La Banda and had two awesome days and nights thanks to your recommendations! See you soon, Jakob & Chris

• 30th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Fantastic, well run hostel. Staff go out of their way to get to know you, really cool and laid back people enjoying what they do. Location is great, right in the centre and easy to get to from the airport. Awesome view from the rooftop. Beds are really comfortable, the 8 bed dorm had lots of space and an ensuite. Great dinner on offer for cheap and free breakfast was good too. They offer two free walking tours which were some of the best I have done in all of Europe. You have to stay here!!

Lots of fun, everyone is very friendly and helpful with their knowledge of the city. Love the happy hour in the evening and the cooked meal in the evening which is a bargain at 5 euros. The beds are comfortable and the shower was great. No complaints

• 28th Jan 2016

Great place, great people, loved staying here. Would recommend the cucumber cocktail at happy hour! :)

• 28th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel was awesome. I arrived at the hostel really sick and all of the staff didn't hesitate to offer me medicine and check in to see how I was going. The location is perfect, it's only a couple of minutes walk from the main part of town. The walking tour was the best one I've ever done, Medi was so much fun and so engaging! The family dinners on the rooftop were delicious and a great way to meet people, and the roofttop bar is so cool. I wish I was well enough to drink.

Staff was really friendly and helpful right from the start. Atmosphere is such that it's easy to meet other travelers. Really clean bathrooms and kitchen. Great rooftop.

Easily coolest staff of all time..impressed me enough to actually write a review which is a compliment itself. Arrived just in time for a €6 fantastic dinner on the rooftop which lead to a jam sesh and cervecas up there. Awesome welcoming into Sevilla.

• 19th Jan 2016

BEST HOSTEL! You guys seriously know how to make a hostel feel like home. Dinners are gold, keep up the fantastic work!

Hands down best hostel I've stayed at.

Awesome hostel with a vibe like no other! Join the crew for a great home made dinner, make some new friends and then cruise around the city from an awesome location. Some of the best and cleanest facilities I have come across in a hostel. All in all amazing stay!

We loved how personable and easygoing the staff were. La Banda was clean and cozy. We regret not being able to eat dinner at the hostel, but we were able to join everyone for drinks on the roof. La Banda is a great way to meet fellow travelers.

I had the best stay ever at la banda. The hostel is lovely, well equiped, the rooftop is just beautiful, and there is à wonderful welcoming atmosphere.

La Banda is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff is super friendly and welcoming, the atmosphere is relaxed and warm, I felt right at home! It's not too big, and the delicious healthy dinners every night make it easy to get to know the other guests. I slept really well in a super comfortable bed, and had fun having drinks with the staff and guests on the chill rooftop terrace. I never leave reviews but La Banda is definitely worth it 😄

clean and secure rooms with electronic cards. comfy beds and spacious baths, though pick the right timing and season for booking the place. it should be great in the summer with rooftop. not much communal:common activities going on in the hostel except the dinners which were OK. also ground floor room could be troubling if you are a light sleeper.

Loved the rooftop bar and dinners each night. Loved that every bed had a charger and a nightlight, and the free breakfast each day. Finally, the staff was wonderful and helpful and great to be around. The only downside was that the showers/bathrooms were on a different floor because our room did not have a private bathroom. Would be great to have the option to book a room w/ bathroom (unless that's already a booking option and I just wasn't paying attention).

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and location was perfect - definitely hard to beat. And this is definitely a place where the environment makes it easy to meet other travelers. The bar seemed great but I wish there was more soundproofing in the room on the same floor - the crowd stayed loud until everyone finally moved at between midnight and 12:30, making it difficult to sleep.

• 1st Jan 2016

We spent only one night in La Banda (for New Year's Eve) and it was an amazing experience! Nice rooms, great terrace with a cathedral's view and cosy decoration. But the best is the people running it, keep on doing so well!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7