La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

We really enjoyed our stay in La Banda. Atmosphere was great and mostly because of the great staff. I really recommend to visit this hostel. It has been one of the best so far!

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Finland

The greatest hostel ever. Location is insanely perfect, so close to most attractions and it has an awesome view of the Cathedral. The boys running the place are the coolest and Andi and Martin are pretty freakin rad. It's a great place to meet people, the family dinner they host makes it so easy to make friends from all over the world-- plus it's delicious every single night. I will definitely be going back again.

• 1st Mar 2015

There are not enough words to describe how good my stay here was. The day I arrived I was sick and they instantly treated me like family, taking care of me. The family dinners are to die for... The guys are absolutely amazing cooks! Love that breakfast was included, the staff were all incredibly friendly, and made me instantly feel at home! Especially in love with the rooftop terrace, where you can relax in the sun in the afternoon, and enjoy dinner with a view of the cathedral lit up at night!

I absolutely loved everything about La Banda Hostel! The staff was so friendly and helpful and awesome! The location was perfect..so close to all of the main sites, the atmosphere was so chill and perfect, and great decor and people!

Loved it, definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was super nice, made us feel very welcome, cooked great meals and partied with us till 7 in the morning. I'm sad I could only stay 2 nights, but Id definitely go back. I highly recommend a stay there !!!

My favourite thing was how close the hostel was to the cathedral! Great central location with very friendly social atmosphere. The dorm was clean with comfortable beds and there were large lockers and a card key so security was great.

Welcoming, clean, aesthetically pleasing, great atmosphere. This hostel is perfect if you're travelling solo. I was only going to stay for one night and ended up changing all of my plans so I could stay for 2. The staff is phenomenal, remember your name, treat you like family. Great value for breakfast, coffee anytime, and a delicious, healthy dinner in the evening on the gorgeous rooftop for everyone to chat over. 100% recommend. (Rent a bike to see Sevilla)

• 24th Feb 2015

Wonderful interactive team at La Banda are a wealth of knowledge who will do their best to ensure you have an amazing time at La Banda and in Seville. Scrumptious gormet dinners are cooked by the team each evening- I recommend signing up ;)

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything Works perfect nd the atmosphere is great

Was made very welcome. Super friendly staff. Georgia's awesome.

Overall, couldn't have asked for more from the hostel itself! All the staff were helpful, especially Ollie. The hostel has a great vibe to it, and the travellers tend to be quite friendly people. The dorm was a bit small but most importantly, clean and comfortable. Location could hardly have been any more ideal for exploring Sevilla.

• 21st Feb 2015

Fantastic stay at La Banda. Convenient location, very clean facilities, good breakfast included and extremely friendly staff. Rooftop dinners made for a great atmosphere, however, hostel was sometimes quite noisy at night.

Nice kitchen, good stuffs, perfect location. What more can I ask for?

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. It has everything: great atmosphere, great location, helpful staff and lots of activities during the day and during the night.

Excellent staff - very helpful and always smiling, comfortable beds, great location - best hostel I've stayed to date!

• 14th Feb 2015

I had a fantastic weekend at La Banda. Everything about this hostel was great, especially the staff. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful at all times while being genuinely cool people. The rooftop bar and the vibe of the hostel in general is great for meeting people and enjoying a couple beers while eating the delicious dinner that is made there every night. I would definitely stay here again!

nice hostel with good dinner and good atmosphere and nice rooftop terrace (although in winter a bit cold). But there were too many beds in the room, so all was a bit crammed

Just a great atmosphere, nice staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Change nothing.

This is such a fantastic hostel which is located right in the middle of everything. I met a lot of fun people and just had an excellent time at this place. They serve free breakfast and give you the option of having dinner on the rooftop for only 6euros. It was a young vibrant place! I would recommend it to anyone.

The staff was cool and very helpful with anything we needed. The rooftop dinner was delicious and a lot of fun, complete with the rooftop bar which was very convenient. The complementary breakfast was good and the environment was very social. I would definitely recommend the walking tour.