La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Awesome hostel with a vibe like no other! Join the crew for a great home made dinner, make some new friends and then cruise around the city from an awesome location. Some of the best and cleanest facilities I have come across in a hostel. All in all amazing stay!

We loved how personable and easygoing the staff were. La Banda was clean and cozy. We regret not being able to eat dinner at the hostel, but we were able to join everyone for drinks on the roof. La Banda is a great way to meet fellow travelers.

I had the best stay ever at la banda. The hostel is lovely, well equiped, the rooftop is just beautiful, and there is à wonderful welcoming atmosphere.

La Banda is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff is super friendly and welcoming, the atmosphere is relaxed and warm, I felt right at home! It's not too big, and the delicious healthy dinners every night make it easy to get to know the other guests. I slept really well in a super comfortable bed, and had fun having drinks with the staff and guests on the chill rooftop terrace. I never leave reviews but La Banda is definitely worth it 😄

clean and secure rooms with electronic cards. comfy beds and spacious baths, though pick the right timing and season for booking the place. it should be great in the summer with rooftop. not much communal:common activities going on in the hostel except the dinners which were OK. also ground floor room could be troubling if you are a light sleeper.

Loved the rooftop bar and dinners each night. Loved that every bed had a charger and a nightlight, and the free breakfast each day. Finally, the staff was wonderful and helpful and great to be around. The only downside was that the showers/bathrooms were on a different floor because our room did not have a private bathroom. Would be great to have the option to book a room w/ bathroom (unless that's already a booking option and I just wasn't paying attention).

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and location was perfect - definitely hard to beat. And this is definitely a place where the environment makes it easy to meet other travelers. The bar seemed great but I wish there was more soundproofing in the room on the same floor - the crowd stayed loud until everyone finally moved at between midnight and 12:30, making it difficult to sleep.

• 1st Jan 2016

We spent only one night in La Banda (for New Year's Eve) and it was an amazing experience! Nice rooms, great terrace with a cathedral's view and cosy decoration. But the best is the people running it, keep on doing so well!

I stayed in 10 different hostels in my european trip, and La Banda hostel in Sevilla was my favorite. The british guys that run this place have obviously put a lot of effort to make this place an exciting experience. The people that work in the hostel are really friendly, helpful and they make you feel really welcome in this place. The common areas are great for meeting people, they have a very cool and creative atmosphere. To sum it up, I really recommend this hostel. Greetings :)

Amazing staff. Made friends. Hostel was closing for maintenance the day of my departure and Richie and Ollie took the remaining hostel out on the town personally Really felt more like a home than a hostel. The free tours with medi was amazing and the bar hopping perfect. Need i mention the rooftop bar that can make a mean cocktail.

• 11th Dec 2015
  • South Africa

Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff were so amazingly lovely and helpful- there was such a nice atmosphere! It was very easy to meet people and the rooms were lovely!

Great hostel! Stayed only once and will definitely go back. Excellent location and very helpful staff. You can find the hostel atmosphere exactly you were looking for.

La Banda Rooftop was the last hostel in my trip through Spain, and I'm so glad I chose it. You're sure to meet awesome travelers, and you can always count on the help of the staff. Amazing breakfast and the roof is the cherry on the top. Saludos Juan, Ollie, and Richi

overall it's very nice hostel. The only thing was when I checked in, the lady was doing many things at the same time. She was chatting to her colleague without telling me "please wait for a moment, my colleague has some important things needed my help" something like that. Instead, they were chatting, and also the colleague would interrupt my check-in process directly, which makes me feel unrespected, especially when I was very tired and really wanna check in quickly.

La Banda Rooftop Hostel is a fantastic hostel. One of the best. The staff is the coolest and the people have been awesome. The hostel is clean and the rooftop is a great time! The dinners and breakfasts are great as well. Seeing a flamenco show is a must! Amazing experience.

This is probably the best hostel in Seville, Spain! Amazing staff, rooms, facilities, vibe!

Awesome staff and owners... Very comfortable hostel with awesome atmosphere for solo travelers. Most comfortable bed I've ever seen in a hostel, and great dinner every night. Plus Rosa is there. I'll miss this place!

I had a great time. Thanks everyone!

One of my Top Hostel experiences The staff is amazing, the dinners and events are awesome. Hostel is clean and a great atmosphere. bunks are clean and comfy, good lockers. Great location. Highly reccomended Did I mention the awesome staff !!! Great rooftop view. Made some great friends here

Amazing hostal. Family dinner was great, great staff (especially lizzy, juan and rich?Ryan? ), beds are super comfortable. Lounge areas are very inviting and comfy. Rooftop was AMAZING! Very clean! Will definitely be back no doubt about it. Only annoying part was that it's a bit hard to find the sign is pretty small but once u find it you feel like an idiot for missing it the first 5x u passed it by lol