La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

You need to stay here. Perfect location, atmosphere, staff, fellow travellers.... Stay here.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Have nothing bad to say about this hostel! Best hostel so far! Rooftop dinner was cheap and amazing, also their beers are only one euro at the rooftop bar! Hostels always jack up the prices like crazy so nice to see some affordable drinks. Amazing location a stones throw from the cathedral and alcazar. Easy to find from the bus station. And really great for solo travellers because easy to meet people at the dinners! 10/10

Really enjoyed our time at la Banda. The four guys are lovely and welcoming with great food recommendations! Best in seville

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed it! The owners are friendly, outgoing, and knowledgable. They have a BA bar and a sweet rooftop patio for family dinners. Laid back, chill, fun atmosphere with clean and bright rooms.

• 28th Jun 2014

absolutely obsessed with la banda! i really have no complaints - from the rooftop bar, to the cheap delicious family style dinner, to the super comfy beds, i loved every minute of my stay! they do have AC in the rooms (you have to request they turn it on, which took me a couple days to find out...), which is super necessary in sevilla summer. all the staff are super friendly and helpful. 100% recommend!

La Banda is one of the best hostels I ever stayed in! Not because of things like the rooms, the good location...etc. But because the guys who run the hostel create a perfect atmosphere! They know what it's about, they bring travellers together. Everyday there's dinner on the roofterrace, excellent food and good company. After that the people go out together. Chilled music, recommendations where to go, nice details in the house, friendly helpful staff - even know the names of the guests!!

The staff are great, very friendly and so helpful! The family meals are great at the atmosphere is fantastic! The location is great and the rooms are comfortable and clean! I saw many people going back and when I go back those focus I would choose la Banda hostel over and over!

Great staff, food, location, everything is amazing!

An amazing place to stay at in Sevilla! Very recommendable for people travelling on their own! Lots of girls, very few men;)

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Luxembourg

Thanks guys for the pleasant stay, good luck and all the best!!!

I could not have had a better experience. The place was spotless and cleaned every morning. The guys were amazing hosts. If I head back to Sevilla, this is the place I'm staying. Also, family meals every night?! Fantastic!

• 22nd Jun 2014

La Banda Rooftop Hostel was by far the best hostel my friend and I stayed in during our trip to Spain. The four men who own it are absolutely amazing, the rooms and rooftop are perfect, and the location is ideal. The nightly dinners were perfect for bringing people together and creating the opportunity to meet new people. The free morning tour was also great, Medi was a fantastic tour guide!

• 21st Jun 2014

We had a great time at La Banda! I really appreciated the welcoming, cozy atmosphere. The extra little things, like family-style dinner, and free towels & locks for rent, helped make the experience really enjoyable. P.S. Sam is pretty hot. ;)

Great location! Dinners are fun and good way to meet fellow travellers. Fairly new hostel so ironing out a few kinks but I'm they will get there. Would stay again and recommend for Seville

I just loved this hostel, Gema and the guys were amazing with every detail, dinner was delicious and very affordable and the drinks so good!!

Perfect location for exploring Sevilla, you actually have a clear view of the cathedral from the rooftop bar. The atmosphere of the hostel is very social and the large common room and rooftop patio contribute to this. Hot water in the showers, clean bathrooms, 1 euro drinks, polite and helpful staff. The free walking tours with Phillipe and Medi are awesome and very informative. Would recommend this hostel

• 19th Jun 2014

The atmosphere here was amazing. I wish I had more time to spend at this hostel. I feel a bit bad for Sevilla because whoever stays at here may just spend all his time inside the hostel.

• 18th Jun 2014

Nice location, nice room, nice staff and amazing "La Banda family dinner" every night! Only 6 euro per person, u can have a great dinner and gather with other back packers. That's the main purpose to stay in a hostel. I definitely will recommand everyone to stay La Banda in Seville.

I had the most amazing time here, I stayed in 4 bed with brand new Ikea mattresses and a huge walk in shower. The guys working here are so friendly and down to earth. The rooftop was remarkable, great views and the food was the best I had in my whole trip. Drinks are cheap. Enjoyed the bar crawls however they require a lot of walking (think that could be improved) walking tours were great, learnt loads. Everyone really friendly, played drinking games and jenga which was fun. Def recommend!!

I really liked this hostel. Nice staff, good atmosphere. I would definetly recommend this one.