La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

The general vibe of the hostel is excellent. They create a friendly atmosphere and try and include everyone in everything where wanted. Filipo the tour guide was great too. I recommend the Tales of the Jewish Quarter tour.

The staff were great as was the rooftop terrace! The dinner was lovely and a nice way to meet people. We stayed in the 8 bed dorm which is very small, could use alot more bag space and space to walk. Although we noticed that other dorms looked alot bigger, so perhaps it is just this room. We weren't sure how the aircon worked - Seville is extremely hot, one night it was on and the other we had to go downstairs at 3am to ask them to turn it on... Having said all we would definitely stay again!

This is my favourite hostel. The staff are exceptionally friendly and lovely and create such a welcoming atmosphere. It's really easy for a solo traveller to make friends at the family dinner or just by hanging out in the communal area, where people hang out during the day and Sam and Ollie will chat to you (unfortunately I didn't get to meet thje other two). Very clean hostel and the family dinners are delicious and huge. Thanks so much guys, I wish I could've stayed longer!

We had such an amazing time at la Banda! The boys really do a great job of creating a family atmosphere. The rooftop dinners were always a highlight of my day and all of the staff were super friendly and helpful. Both the morning and evening walking tours as well as the pub crawl with Felipe and Rafaelo were a lot of fun and dry informative. I'll definitely be staying at la banda again next time I'm in Sevilla :)

La Banda is amazing! The guys that run the place are fun, helpful, friendly and overall just incredible!!! Family dinner on the rooftop was delicious every night and a highlight of my stay in Seville. I honestly cannot recommend this hostel enough! The atmosphere cannot be topped and you'd be stupid to stay anywhere else in Seville!

• 28th Jul 2014

Such a fun hostel! The rooftop terrace makes it easy to meet people and the dinners are so delicious! The rooms are really nice and clean too! Definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in Seville!

We had a really nice time! The staff is really friendly and take care that every traverler will feel at home at the hostel. Every day there is dinner together on the rooftop. When your traveling alone it is also o really good place to stay :)

Not a party hostel but great for meeting other travellers -communal dinners on the rooftop terrace were excellent

Really enjoyed my stay at La Banda, the location was perfect right next to the cathedral and the Alcazar. The rooftop had a great feel, with amazing views and a nice bar. The food was great the dinners are just what you need when travelling, a large portion of healthy great tasting food which is great value for money. The staff are very helpful, especially with directions and recommendations for nights out, also the bike hire service was very useful. Thank you La Banda

Thanks for a great stay guys!! Close to everything you want and need great family dinners clean bathrooms and rooms :)

If you are going to Sevilla, you should definitely stay here.

This place is exactly how it markets itself. Very much a boutique hostel. The highlight of the hostel is the roof terrace. Great dinners cooked by the boys every evening with awesome views of thw cathedral at night. Only minor fault is that it was perhaps too chilled for my own tastes. Good place to unwind after a day of sightseeing but don't expect any crazy nights. Keep up the good work lads.

Perfect hostel. Social and friendly staff and guests, and with a lovely terrace. I would love to come back

Great hostel - friendly and clean - the owners are lovely, they know the city and can give you recommendations for anything you need. Amazing mojitos and dinners on the roof. Loads to explore in the city, really worth staying 3 nights at least.

• 22nd Jul 2014

After staying in hostels for the last 9th years while traveling through three continents, this is my favourite one to date. A truly memorable experience in a great city. Thanks guys.

A very pretty hostel! The terrasse on the roof is a good location to connect to other guests in the evening. The staff is excellent and the dinner was so perfect! Thanks to the cook! Unfortunately only downstairs the wifi. Thanks for a nice stopover!

Great hostel, very friendly staff, fun bar area and clean! I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to my friends!

I stayed in a 8 bed dorm, a bit small as the hostel but my experience in general was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hostel was clean and the location is perfect.

Had a really great stay, wonderful staff and fellow guests. Slightly wish breakfast had been available for 30 mins or so longer.

This place was my favorite hostel yet. AC in the rooms is essential in the summer heat. Family dinners and cheap bar prices also a huge bonus. Staff took the time to get to know my name, and the free walking tour by Medi was absolutely the best walking tour I've been on ever and I go on them in every place I travel to. Nice kitchen and good breakfast as well- they serve cereal as apprised to the standard toast and jam in most hostels. Thanks La Banda! Wish I could have stayed longer!