La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Great staff, food, location, everything is amazing!

An amazing place to stay at in Sevilla! Very recommendable for people travelling on their own! Lots of girls, very few men;)

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Luxembourg

Thanks guys for the pleasant stay, good luck and all the best!!!

I could not have had a better experience. The place was spotless and cleaned every morning. The guys were amazing hosts. If I head back to Sevilla, this is the place I'm staying. Also, family meals every night?! Fantastic!

• 22nd Jun 2014

La Banda Rooftop Hostel was by far the best hostel my friend and I stayed in during our trip to Spain. The four men who own it are absolutely amazing, the rooms and rooftop are perfect, and the location is ideal. The nightly dinners were perfect for bringing people together and creating the opportunity to meet new people. The free morning tour was also great, Medi was a fantastic tour guide!

• 21st Jun 2014

We had a great time at La Banda! I really appreciated the welcoming, cozy atmosphere. The extra little things, like family-style dinner, and free towels & locks for rent, helped make the experience really enjoyable. P.S. Sam is pretty hot. ;)

I just loved this hostel, Gema and the guys were amazing with every detail, dinner was delicious and very affordable and the drinks so good!!

Perfect location for exploring Sevilla, you actually have a clear view of the cathedral from the rooftop bar. The atmosphere of the hostel is very social and the large common room and rooftop patio contribute to this. Hot water in the showers, clean bathrooms, 1 euro drinks, polite and helpful staff. The free walking tours with Phillipe and Medi are awesome and very informative. Would recommend this hostel

• 19th Jun 2014

The atmosphere here was amazing. I wish I had more time to spend at this hostel. I feel a bit bad for Sevilla because whoever stays at here may just spend all his time inside the hostel.

• 18th Jun 2014

Nice location, nice room, nice staff and amazing "La Banda family dinner" every night! Only 6 euro per person, u can have a great dinner and gather with other back packers. That's the main purpose to stay in a hostel. I definitely will recommand everyone to stay La Banda in Seville.

I had the most amazing time here, I stayed in 4 bed with brand new Ikea mattresses and a huge walk in shower. The guys working here are so friendly and down to earth. The rooftop was remarkable, great views and the food was the best I had in my whole trip. Drinks are cheap. Enjoyed the bar crawls however they require a lot of walking (think that could be improved) walking tours were great, learnt loads. Everyone really friendly, played drinking games and jenga which was fun. Def recommend!!

I really liked this hostel. Nice staff, good atmosphere. I would definetly recommend this one.

The staff at La Banda were spectacular! Despite the intolerable heat outside, the hostel was refreshingly cool. The rooftop was also a huge plus. I would highly recommend La Banda!

Is not fair that I review this hostel, because I'm in love with it. Richie, Sam, Ollie and Tom are the nicest hostel owners I've come across and Chloe is as great as her amazing mojitos. There's something about this hostel that makes you feel like you are in your best friends' house, dinners on the rooftop, a part of being delicious, bring everyone together and lead to a good night of laughs and fun. Whatever you are looking for in a hostel come to La Banda, I'm sure you'll find it.

This place is great. The atmosphere and friendly environment with dinners is an amazing way to make the hostel experience unique and great! Had some of my best times on the rooftop! Facilities are clean and everything is great!

I think that the goal of every hostel should be to create a comfortable, social, and lively environment - La Banda exceeds these expectations. With their awesome lobby filled with comfortable couches, a TV and good tunes playing all day as well as their rooftop patio and phenomenal home-cooked meals, they blow most hostels out of the water. We met so many new friends during our stay, and we give 100% credit to the hostel. The four guys running the place make everyone feel like their belong.

Top location. Dinner is absolutely delicious and worth every penny. The owners are absolutely lovely and ready to help their guests any time. Lounge downstairs was super comfy and has a unique atmosphere with all the vintage decorations. Good music is being played all day long. Rooftop could use a couple of sunbeds though. Thanks to the whole La Banda team for making my stay in Sevilla so enjoyable :)

These guys know how to run a hostel. It's a perfect set up, they really thought of everything! Clean, safe and central. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat!!! Juan, our walking tour guide was funny, informative and passionate about Seville's history and had wonderful stories! Don't miss this hostel! Dinners are superb, just icing on the cake!!!

Best hostel and staff in the world. Go to sevilla. stay here!

very nice kitchen and staff my friend had hurt his leg when cycling and the staff are very helpful and gave us suggestion and opinion. Many thanks.!