La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

Calle Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Reminded me a lot like a freshmen orientation in College run by a bunch of seniors that are still in vacation mode. When I checked in I had to tell the girl that I needed to pay, wasn't told anything about Seville or introed into the hostel other than where the lift was and that there was a community dinner, "since you're alone and want to make friends?" Rest of the staff as well seemed very disintered in talking to guests, not involving themselves in the activities or meals and staying together

The best hostel you will ever stay at! Staff, location, facilities, atmosphere all amazing. Great if you want to go out and party, equally the perfect place to just hang out and chill.

One of those hostels that make your stay in the city lot better! The staff is very friendly and helpful, great location, good facilities (aircon in rooms, very important), delicious breakfast with a lovely view to La Giralda Tower, and they also organize lots of things to keep you busy: dinners for a good price, pubcrawls and two different tours in the city (special mention to the guide Mehdi). Loved everything about it. Cheers from Brasil

The worst part of my stay were some drunk guys who came into the room loudly in the middle of the morning, but it's a hostel and that comes with the territory, otherwise, this is a great place - just wish it had some single rooms available.

We had the best 2 nights at La Banda - amazing hostel. This is the second time I have stayed here and it is perfect - wifi is great, beds are comfortable, atmosphere is social and the facilities are good and clean. The owners are wicked fun and cook some stunning food each night for the communal dinners - definitely worth it, only 6 euros for a heap of food, good company and delicious drinks from the hostel bar on the roof. Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Brilliant location too.

I stayed here one night on my way to Jerez but had stayed in a different hostel in Sevilla before. I wish I had stayed here! Very clean, awesome facilities, great staff, fantastic roof top!! Good dinner! Seriously stay here. Great location and laid back atmosphere. Easy to meet people and not a very party party type of place. Wish I could have stayed longer. If I come back to Sevilla I will be here!

Loved every single moment here, you guys have a unique business going on and I wish you luck and success in the future!

I would highly recommend this hostel, I can't imagine you could find a better place to stay than this one! Definitely take part in the family dinner on the rooftop bar! (:

Fantastic dinners every night on the rooftop bar. Really good atmosphere to meet other travellers in. Location is close to a lot of the sights to see.

Best hostel I've ever been to. Lots of soul and the guys and girls running the place we're very helpful and welcoming. Great atmosphere on the rooftop from which you can see the Catedral and can have dinner with everyone every day. The place and dorms are nicely air conditioned. I can recommend it to everyone who wants to meet people and stay at a place with lots of heart.

So good! Really enjoyed my stay here! The brothers and the staff are so knowledgable, I really felt comfortable here. Was sad to leave!

La Banda is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The vibe is great and the boys are all so friendly and willing to help or just have a chat. Very clean, great location with everything you need from a hostel plus amazing and affordable family dinners on the rooftop - highly recommended to anyone travelling to Seville!

This is the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed at. The hostel is run by four guys from the UK and the amount of work they put into the hostel is incredible. When you enter it just feels like home. There is free breakfast and a dinner for 6€ during which you get to know a lot of people. The 6€ are a very good investment (also for vegetarians) because the food that is served is very good (e.g. Ottolenghi). The dinner is at the rooftop with a view at the Cathedral and they also have a bar.

The best hostel I stayed in without a doubt. Staff were so friendly and happy to hang out! Rooftop terrace was a highlight, and the family meals were great value. Visit here!

Strongly recommend! Place had a great atmosphere. It was close to everything and everyone was very nice. I only stayed 1 night and I got to do a free walking tour and an awesome pub crawl! Would love to go back to La Banda. Clean and wifi worked well. The only thing is that the air conditioning in the room isn't the best but if you go to the pub crawl you'll probably be too drunk to even notice.

Loved my stay at this hostel. The staff are amazing and do a great job bringing people together. Plus, they do a 6 Euro family meal that is delicious and at that price for a backpacker cannot be beat! I will definitely be back!

Very friendly, relaxed and happy hostel. The boys that run it are great and nightly dinners they out in give it a 'big family' type of atmosphere. Would definitely recommend it to others!

• 4th Jul 2015

I loved La Banda Rooftop Hostel! The British guys running it were amazing and really helpful. The rooftop bar and home cooked dinners were a great way to meet people. La Banda is the best hostel I've ever stayed in and I can't wait to come back!

• 3rd Jul 2015

This was a great hostel! The staff were incredibly helpful and it is located in a great location.

Best hostel ever! Just fix the warm water problem.