La Banda Rooftop Hostel Reviews

C/Dos de Mayo 16, Seville, Spain

Hands down one of the best hotels I've stayed in! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful with any questions or accommodations. I felt like I was staying with friends the whole time I was there, it was just such an easy atmosphere to relax or party in. Be sure to sit down to their nightly rooftop dinners (what a view) which were always delicious and a great way to get to know the other guests. Be sure to ask for the Tim Collins special with cucumber when ordering drinks ;) - Nathan, Aus

Best hostel in sevilla, nice people and really good food.

Rooftop's dinner time was good ideal. It was good chance to meet other people. Staff was very kind and spoke english well.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Location is phenomenal. The dinners at night were delicious! Highly recommended!

• 2nd Jan 2015

The staff is really friendly and ready to help any time. The hostal is in a perfect location to move and see everything! Is celan and has an elevator.

Really love what you do, admire how best friends can do business together, please continue and best wishes!!!!

I absolutely cannot recommend this hostel enough. Seriously, stop looking right now - you have found the best hostel in Sevilla. The guys (and Chloe!) really make La Banda and Sevilla feel like home; the family dinners are fantastic as is the free tour with Mehdi. The beds are comfy, the bathrooms beautiful, the music excellent, the location perfect... I miss it already! So really, STAY AT LA BANDA.

A brilliant hostel with great owners and a good atmosphere. Would stay here agin if I come back to Seville.

Positives: friendly staff, great location, easy to get to know people, breakfast included, under bed lights and outlets, wifi works fairly well in rooms Negatives: shared bathroom with no changing area before you get into the shower, expensive laundry

By far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff are super friendly, love to chat and have a laugh and more than happy to help with anything you need. Such a great atmosphere, with a cosy lounge room, great rooftop bar (with incredible views of the cathedral!) and delicious family dinners. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy and breakfast is free! 100% stay here if you are visiting Seville! PS. the guest book on the front desk is amazing. super cool with awesome graphics :)

La Banda was the best hostel I have been to in the 10-15 I have stayed at in total. The staff was so friendly and welcoming to everyone. Rooftop bar was very nice and was very easy to get around the sights of Seville on foot.. Very impressed with La Banda and definitely will be back again. Thanks guys!

A bit late in my review. Keep up the good work guys!

This is a party hostel. Great if you want to meet new people, drink, and party till sunrise. Not so good if you want a good night's sleep. The main attraction is the rooftop with a stunning view of the cathedral. Optional dinners for 6 euros are fantastic. The staff were incredibly friendly and cheerful. Beds were very comfortable, though the 8 bed dorms were a bit cramped.

Really nice staff, really good atmosphere for talking with the other hostel-goers, but for whatever reason, the hostel seemed to attract only English-speakers, which I didn't like, since I wanted to practice my Spanish. In regards to everything else, it was great.

This hostel was amazing. The staff were super helpful with anything. Went above and beyond when I was struggling to find accommodation in Granada and helped me find something. The atmosphere was great with the dinners a great way to meet new people. The walking tour with Phillipo was also great, more smaller places that I wouldn't have recognised. About the only downside was washing was 8 euro (wash and dry) so maybe try and do it somewhere else.

Everyone who comes here knows that this is a good place to meet people, so everyone is really friendly. Had a chiming hi from everyone in the common room when i walked in even though no one knew me. Cant complain about anything! They were lucky to have such an amazing location. The walking tour (free with tips) is great as well - Medi the tour guide was really good.

This hostel was amazing. I loved my stay here. Its in a great location and has everything you need. The people that run the place are very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere of the place is awesome and its very easy to meet people there. They cook a communal dinner on the rooftop which gathers everyone together. If I go back to Seville I will stay here again for sure!

loved staying here, best hostel I've been to! Really friendly staff, really good atmosphere and the nightly dinner was awesome. perfect spot too, only a stone's throw from the cathedral

The staff were incredibly generous and very charming. Friends are very easy to make if you're up to being social, the rooftop dinners are a great idea. Our room was right above a busy street, so it was almost impossible to sleep without earplugs, but La Banda has such a good location that even my chronically lost self could always find it. Honestly, I'd stay there again just because of that. Clean, but if you're in room 200 you have to go upstairs to use the shower.

Fantastic atmosphere and hostel in general. One of the best around. Stay here, worth the extra euro for the experience.