7.6
Very Good 362 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 362 Total Reviews
La Bicicleta Located at Palguin 361, , Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Palguin 361
76% 362
-39.2753710 -71.9735813
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Oct 2016
7.1

The hostel was in a good location, and the room was sparse but comfortable. On the first morning I had a great hot shower but when I returned soaking wet from a walk in the national park in need of warmth there was no hot water - but there was a roaring fire going downstairs. The owner was friendly and very easy going - perhaps a bit too much - on arrival I had to wait a long while for my key...but not a front door key, which appeared later, after waiting outside the hostel for 10 mins !

17th Sep 2016

Very friendly owner and staff. This is a fun hostel if you want to have a good time, party, and experience Pucon like a local. We came in the low season so there were not a lot of travelers but we still had a great time. The private room is a great value for the money and the view of the villarrica volcano, from the terrace and the bedroom, is incredible. We will be back in the high season since it is apparently packed!

25th Jun 2016
4.9

My partner and I switched to another hostel after one night here. Their employee was unhelpful(couldn't give advice about Pucón), had friends over partying and blasting music till 3am, and frankly made us uncomfortable. Never met the owner. The kitchen was filthy. If you like to party and want a cheap hostel in the center, then ok. But if like us you're coming to Pucón to go on excursions and trips and want a clean place and a good night's sleep, stay elsewhere. Maybe my worst hostel experience.