Fabulous 355 Total Reviews
Fabulous 355 Total Reviews
La Bicicleta Located at Palguin 361, , Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Palguin 361
86% 355
-39.2753710 -71.9735813
    Rooms available

• andrearodriguez00012433
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

The landlords were wonderful and had such a positive and inviting attitude! We asked the landlord where the best places to visit were and he had all the best reccomendations. He even went and asked around town to help us find a tour to Las Termas... When there was a problem with the hot water the lady fixed it in less the five minutes. They went above and beyond with everything! Awesome vibes and located on the main street with the restaurants and tour agencies. Highly Reccomend!! :)

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
15th Mar 2016
5.7

We thought staying at La Bicicleta was rather overpriced. The prices are nothing compared to other touristy places in Chile and now it didn't even include breakfast (which it doesn't anywhere in Pucon apparently). We just assumed it would with the price we saw... It also wasn't very clean. The place could be really nice, and the guy is really friendly but he doesn't seem to care enough to really make it a nice place. (Which is a shame.)

21st Jan 2016
5.1

We stayed here for 1wk+. The owner Jose was a very nice guy. Yet, we discovered that $300 was stolen from our bag which was kept in the private room during our whole stay.Only me, my boyfriend, owner and 5 short term young volunteers had access to the room and there are no security cameras anywhere. Jose really must improve the security of the premises and not allow every volunteer have access to the room. If you don't have any valuable in your bag, this is the hostel for you.

• jonxreynolds
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
21st Jan 2016

Great hostel! Jose is an incredibly kind and welcoming host with a tremendous knowledge of the region and speaks competent English. The staff were also great. I slept in 3 different rooms (because I kept extending my stay), all of which were clean and had comfortable beds. The bathrooms were always clean and the showers hot. Common areas were nice and spacious, and could accommodate any activity. The kitchen was clean and well stocked with tools for cooking. Highly recommended.

• nettomarchi8461
  • Brazil, Couple, 25-30
7th Jan 2016
6.3

Thanks! Cazuza is a nice guy, when is not high :)

Muchissimas gracias por su comentario! =D

31st Dec 2015
6.0

I had high expectations because hostel was well reviewed, but I had a bad experience. When I arrived, staff told me their computer was stolen the night before which made me nervous. I was there New Year's Eve and while I expected people to be partying, the creaky floors and people constantly walking past my door all night made it impossible to sleep. The worst part was someone cooked a big dinner NYE and the mess was still there 2 days later, along w/ meat & flies. Kitchen was gross and unusable

• hgyongyi877889
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Dec 2015
7.7

The owner, Jose is very helpful and has lots of tips on how to get the best out of your stay in Pucon. The hostel is simple, but facilities are good and the atmosphere is very warm and friendly!

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2015

Had a great stay at the hostel, the host was very friendly and there was a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
22nd Dec 2015

I would highly recommend staying with Pelao and Felipe at La Bicicleta in Pucon. They where extremely helpful and can recommend/organise anything you need, from dinner reservations to adventure days. We went rafting, Termas Geometrica (Thermal Pools), Climbed Mount Villarrica Volcano and went Hydrospeeding. Everything was great, except Rafting and Hydraspeed are for those that are not used to crazy water. A little slow. Just make sure you book the hostel in advanced, it gets booked out fast!!

• scroft
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2015

This hostel was great. The rooms are simple but clean. Beds were warm and comfy. Awesome deck overlooking the volcano. The owner and staff were extremely helpful and organised some activities around the area for us, gave us good restaurant recommendations and even made us burgers one night. Would recommend for your stay in Pucon!

Thanks you very much Sophie, you help us to make it easy