La Bicicleta

8.2
Fabulous 369 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Jose, the owner, makes the entire experience worthwhile! While the hostel was not the cleaniest place, it was definitely doable and joses hospitality made up for anything lacking. The accommodations were pretty basic but the location was amazing - right next to the main road close to all the aventura agencies, stores and shops! There is no official "reception" which threw us off when we first arrived. Good for go with the flow travelers not looking for the typical hostel experience.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I had a great time at la bicicleta. I was traveling with my little sister and felt super safe staying here. The atmosphere was very friendly with lots of great people to meet in the living room/kitchen area. Great staff, they were super helpful and a pleasure to get to know. I will recommend la bicicleta to any friend going to Pucon.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Oct 2016
7.1

The hostel was in a good location, and the room was sparse but comfortable. On the first morning I had a great hot shower but when I returned soaking wet from a walk in the national park in need of warmth there was no hot water - but there was a roaring fire going downstairs. The owner was friendly and very easy going - perhaps a bit too much - on arrival I had to wait a long while for my key...but not a front door key, which appeared later, after waiting outside the hostel for 10 mins !