La Bicicleta Reviews

Palguin 361, Pucon, Chile

Really good place to stay and is close to everything. Host is exceptionally good, friendly and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • India

We just look for a good hostel in a good place and we found it. Manager was a really nice person with us, he let us play Xbox for 8 ours ;)

Fantastic hostel experience! The owner was super nice and helpful, the place was very cozy, clean, and inviting. Very central location, this hostel made my trip! Whenever I return to Pucon I will be staying at La Bicicleta!

• 16th Jul 2015

Muchas Gracias !!!

Arrived to be welcomed by super friendly and laid back José and were upgraded to private bathroom. In fact out "room" felt more like a cabin, as was at the back if the garden, separate from main building. Kitchen and inside living space ok, but awesome outside terrace with great view of volcano. Very friendly vibe here, even though we stayed outside peak season, so wasn't that busy. Would definitely come back! Recommend if looking for cool, chilled place to meet people and have a few beers.

The best hostel of my trip so far, Jose will make you feel like this is your home away from home. The hostel has an amazing rooftop deck with a view of the Volcano. I came for three days and ended up staying eight. Pucon and La Bicicleta are just the type of thing that makes it hard to leave.

I loved staying here! The hostel has a calm but friendly vibe and I had such a nice room, which was wonderful after several weeks staying in noisy dorms. As a solo traveller, it was PERFECT. La Bicicleta is superb value for money. The location is amazing and from the huge roof terrace you have a stunning view of the volcano. It is spotlessly clean and the bathrooms are super. Jose is the best host! Gracias Jose, me ha encantado quedar en La Bicicleta.