La Bicicleta Reviews

Palguin 361, Pucon, Chile

Ambiance cool, cuisine grande et de nombreux espaces pour manger. Le patron est hyper sympa et fait en sorte que tout se passe bien. Literie de bonne qualité. Tres bonne adresse!

We stayed here for 1wk+. The owner Jose was a very nice guy. Yet, we discovered that $300 was stolen from our bag which was kept in the private room during our whole stay.Only me, my boyfriend, owner and 5 short term young volunteers had access to the room and there are no security cameras anywhere. Jose really must improve the security of the premises and not allow every volunteer have access to the room. If you don't have any valuable in your bag, this is the hostel for you.

Great hostel! Jose is an incredibly kind and welcoming host with a tremendous knowledge of the region and speaks competent English. The staff were also great. I slept in 3 different rooms (because I kept extending my stay), all of which were clean and had comfortable beds. The bathrooms were always clean and the showers hot. Common areas were nice and spacious, and could accommodate any activity. The kitchen was clean and well stocked with tools for cooking. Highly recommended.

Sem dúvida, um hostel excelente! O atendimento é primoroso, todos os funcionários e os donos são absurdamente simpáticos! A impressão é que você é um convidado da casa deles, te tratam super bem. Os quartos são ótimos (ficamos no privativo dos fundos) e muito limpos. O que pode ser um ponto negativo para alguns é o fato de não ter café da manhã, mas a cozinha é liberada para quem quiser fazer o seu. A internet é lenta, mas acho que este é um problema da cidade.

Thanks! Cazuza is a nice guy, when is not high :)

Muchissimas gracias por su comentario! =D

Seguramente uno de los mejores hostel para quedar en Pucon. Ambiente super cálido, multicultural, tal vez un poco desordenado pero es normal cuando hay muchos huéspedes en temporada alta. La ubicación es espectacular, tiene una terraza donde podes desayunar o tomar una cerveza tranqui con vista al volcán. Sin dudas volveria. Mención destecada merece el Pelao! Un genio la verdad, muy atento, nos ayudo y recomendó cosas siempre con la.mejor onda.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

I had high expectations because hostel was well reviewed, but I had a bad experience. When I arrived, staff told me their computer was stolen the night before which made me nervous. I was there New Year's Eve and while I expected people to be partying, the creaky floors and people constantly walking past my door all night made it impossible to sleep. The worst part was someone cooked a big dinner NYE and the mess was still there 2 days later, along w/ meat & flies. Kitchen was gross and unusable

The owner, Jose is very helpful and has lots of tips on how to get the best out of your stay in Pucon. The hostel is simple, but facilities are good and the atmosphere is very warm and friendly!

Had a great stay at the hostel, the host was very friendly and there was a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I would highly recommend staying with Pelao and Felipe at La Bicicleta in Pucon. They where extremely helpful and can recommend/organise anything you need, from dinner reservations to adventure days. We went rafting, Termas Geometrica (Thermal Pools), Climbed Mount Villarrica Volcano and went Hydrospeeding. Everything was great, except Rafting and Hydraspeed are for those that are not used to crazy water. A little slow. Just make sure you book the hostel in advanced, it gets booked out fast!!

Thanks to José and his team for the warm welcome. It was really nice to stay here. We would definitely come back if we visit Pucón again. Don't miss to spend one evening with these guys if you have the chance to do so!!!

Passamos dias agradáveis no hostel, embora o nível de improviso seja bem elevado, especialmente no quarto em que ficamos e na cozinha. Os banheiros eram bons e limpos, mas um dos chuveiros não estava funcionando. Quem opta por se hospedar em um hostel, sabe que não deve esperar muito conforto. Mas valeria a pena investirem um pouquinho para deixar o local com menos aparência de largado. Apesar dos muitos avisos por escrito, nem sempre a cozinha estava limpa e quase sempre havia louça suja.

This hostel was great. The rooms are simple but clean. Beds were warm and comfy. Awesome deck overlooking the volcano. The owner and staff were extremely helpful and organised some activities around the area for us, gave us good restaurant recommendations and even made us burgers one night. Would recommend for your stay in Pucon!

Thanks you very much Sophie, you help us to make it easy

Really welcoming & friendly hostel, great help with arranging outings, perfect location & really great atmosphere!

• 24th Nov 2015

One of the best hostrls I've stayed in South America. Great location, great people, good vibes. Jose was awesome and made sure I had everything I needed. I highly recommend staying here.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Thanks a lot Steve, it was a pleasure to share with you Good luck in your life and I hope to see you again José

One of the highlights of the trip. Such an amazing atmosphere and staff! Can't wait to go back!!

This hostel was awesome! It is laid back and the staff immediately makes you feel comfortable. Nice rooms and bathrooms with everything you need. The owner, is always happy and willing to help you with anything you need. The chef, makes amazing food and will make you feel right at home. Thank you!

• 12th Nov 2015

Muchas gracias, Thank you very much, it so easy because you are a wonderful girl. hug and always nice memories about you

Great time spent at this hostel , awesome staff, perfect location, almost stayed for the whole summer , I shall return that's for sure

Really confortable place and really nice host. I would stay there again, for certain.

I enjoyed the warm atmosphere the owners provided; my group was very sad to leave, and we all wish we could have stayed longer!