La Botella de Leche

Superb 73 Total Reviews
Superb 73 Total Reviews

18th May 2017

i had such an amazing time here. The atmosphere was so fun! I met people from all over the world, some whom I partied with. The staff was so nice. The owner baked a cake for a guest and we sung happy birthday in three different languages. I would def recommend staying here if You're ever in tamarindo.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

Was a great hostel with amazing people and facilities. A little ways from the noise of the night life, but definitely close enough to easily walk. The vibe in the hostel is so chill. everyone loves shielding the evenings hanging out together and sharing stories until quiet time at 11, when some would go to bed and others would go out to the bars, since the night life didn't get going until then anyway. Would stay here again in a heartbeat and have already recommended it to half a dozen travelers

Thank you for the nice review, however I see that you wrote 6 in security...did something happened to you that we should be aware? Can we improve in something in that regard? Huggs Manu

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

The Best Hostel I Have Stayed In, The Staff Are Lovely. They Helped Me With Booking My Tours, They Booked The Shuttle For Me To Get to La Fortuna And Helped Plan My Next Destination In Costa Rica. They Have BBQ's, Sushi Nights Getting Everyone Together. The Hostel Is Very Social But Not So Loud You Can't Sleep. The Pool Is Lovely And It's Not Far From The Beach, Bars And Restaurants. I Would Definitely Stay There Again :)

Thanks I see that you identified quite a lot of our strenghts hihihi. Hope we will see you again! Manu

6th Mar 2017

Its located about 200m past the noisy bars so its an ideal location. The pool is wonderful and all the hammocks and chairs around it make it very sociable. The owners are very helpful. Air conditioning in the dorm was great but 10 people to 1 bathroom was tight. The beach sunsets should not be missed!

Thanks for the good comments. It was a pleasure to have you here. You are always welcome!

• kjeldGr
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Loved La Botella de Leche! Had a pool, a good kitchen and the atmosphere was amazing! Felt like one big family. Also the staff was really helpful and they planned some good activities like hostel parties and barbecues. Location is also really nice. Walking distance to city center and the beach and an ATM at the other side of the street.

Thanks, yes...we had a good time while you were here! I believe it was Stephanie´s birthday or somebody was leaving hihihi, Big Hug and come back if you are in Tamarindo! Manu

24th Feb 2017

Such a great atmosphere, chill owners and staff, welcoming atmosphere, good for families-couples-or solo traveler! Would book again

Thanks, thank you for the nice comment. Hope to see you again some time soon! Manu

17th Feb 2017

The owners are amazing and was a very nice place to stay! If you can get a private room, I would recommend it as the dorms were pretty crowded.

Thanks, we are working on having more rooms, we are planning to close 3 months this August for that purpose. Huggs Manu

• Canada, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

Manuel the owner is wonderful and extremely helpful! Him and his staff made our stay absolutely amazing , they helped us book tours and rides to our next destination very efficiently. I wish we could have stayed longer, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Tamarindo!

Thanks guys, we wish you could ´ve stayed longet too! Huggs from La Botella

16th Jan 2017

Unfortunately I did not end up staying at this hostel had to change my plans but booked based on all the good reviews I saw.

Hihihi, don´t worry, hope we´ll see you one day eventually. Thanks Manu