La Botella de Leche

Superb 79 Total Reviews
Superb 79 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Male, 31-40
13th Jul 2017

This place is great! The guys there are really nice. And you kind of feel like staying at someone's house, more than a hostel. Is you want to try to surf, for the first time. Macus is a great instructor! I highly recommend this place!

• jerogmv767
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Everything was excellent and with great people! Hope to come back soon to catch some good waves and some better paries! -saludos se los Mexicanos

29th Jun 2017

I really enjoyed my time here. The pool was an awesome bonus. Manuel was one of the nicest people ever. He sat down with us to go over a map and helped with any requests we had. I felt safe and comfortable and the location is awesome. I would recommend this hostel to anyone in the area.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

La Botella de Leche is so chill! Super clean and have all the facilities you need! I really enjoyed the conversation with the owner, very lovely couple, one of them are from Canada as well! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. But one thing to notice is, they do not have hot water. I didn't mind as Tamarindo is SUPER HOT!

18th May 2017

i had such an amazing time here. The atmosphere was so fun! I met people from all over the world, some whom I partied with. The staff was so nice. The owner baked a cake for a guest and we sung happy birthday in three different languages. I would def recommend staying here if You're ever in tamarindo.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

Was a great hostel with amazing people and facilities. A little ways from the noise of the night life, but definitely close enough to easily walk. The vibe in the hostel is so chill. everyone loves shielding the evenings hanging out together and sharing stories until quiet time at 11, when some would go to bed and others would go out to the bars, since the night life didn't get going until then anyway. Would stay here again in a heartbeat and have already recommended it to half a dozen travelers

Thank you for the nice review, however I see that you wrote 6 in security...did something happened to you that we should be aware? Can we improve in something in that regard? Huggs Manu

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

The Best Hostel I Have Stayed In, The Staff Are Lovely. They Helped Me With Booking My Tours, They Booked The Shuttle For Me To Get to La Fortuna And Helped Plan My Next Destination In Costa Rica. They Have BBQ's, Sushi Nights Getting Everyone Together. The Hostel Is Very Social But Not So Loud You Can't Sleep. The Pool Is Lovely And It's Not Far From The Beach, Bars And Restaurants. I Would Definitely Stay There Again :)

Thanks I see that you identified quite a lot of our strenghts hihihi. Hope we will see you again! Manu

6th Mar 2017

Its located about 200m past the noisy bars so its an ideal location. The pool is wonderful and all the hammocks and chairs around it make it very sociable. The owners are very helpful. Air conditioning in the dorm was great but 10 people to 1 bathroom was tight. The beach sunsets should not be missed!

Thanks for the good comments. It was a pleasure to have you here. You are always welcome!

• kjeldGr
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Loved La Botella de Leche! Had a pool, a good kitchen and the atmosphere was amazing! Felt like one big family. Also the staff was really helpful and they planned some good activities like hostel parties and barbecues. Location is also really nice. Walking distance to city center and the beach and an ATM at the other side of the street.

Thanks, yes...we had a good time while you were here! I believe it was Stephanie´s birthday or somebody was leaving hihihi, Big Hug and come back if you are in Tamarindo! Manu

24th Feb 2017

Such a great atmosphere, chill owners and staff, welcoming atmosphere, good for families-couples-or solo traveler! Would book again

Thanks, thank you for the nice comment. Hope to see you again some time soon! Manu