La Botella de Leche

Superb 61 Total Reviews
Superb 61 Total Reviews

6th Mar 2017

Its located about 200m past the noisy bars so its an ideal location. The pool is wonderful and all the hammocks and chairs around it make it very sociable. The owners are very helpful. Air conditioning in the dorm was great but 10 people to 1 bathroom was tight. The beach sunsets should not be missed!

Thanks for the good comments. It was a pleasure to have you here. You are always welcome!

• kjeldGr
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Loved La Botella de Leche! Had a pool, a good kitchen and the atmosphere was amazing! Felt like one big family. Also the staff was really helpful and they planned some good activities like hostel parties and barbecues. Location is also really nice. Walking distance to city center and the beach and an ATM at the other side of the street.

Thanks, yes...we had a good time while you were here! I believe it was Stephanie´s birthday or somebody was leaving hihihi, Big Hug and come back if you are in Tamarindo! Manu

24th Feb 2017

Such a great atmosphere, chill owners and staff, welcoming atmosphere, good for families-couples-or solo traveler! Would book again

Thanks, thank you for the nice comment. Hope to see you again some time soon! Manu

17th Feb 2017

The owners are amazing and was a very nice place to stay! If you can get a private room, I would recommend it as the dorms were pretty crowded.

Thanks, we are working on having more rooms, we are planning to close 3 months this August for that purpose. Huggs Manu

• Canada, Female, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

Manuel the owner is wonderful and extremely helpful! Him and his staff made our stay absolutely amazing , they helped us book tours and rides to our next destination very efficiently. I wish we could have stayed longer, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Tamarindo!

Thanks guys, we wish you could ´ve stayed longet too! Huggs from La Botella

16th Jan 2017

Unfortunately I did not end up staying at this hostel had to change my plans but booked based on all the good reviews I saw.

Hihihi, don´t worry, hope we´ll see you one day eventually. Thanks Manu

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here 😬

Thanks for the comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. Hope to see you again! Manu

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Dec 2016

The owners are super friendly and welcoming + so too the volunteers that they had staying there during my time. They couldn't do enough for you. The hostel was clean with a great chill out area + a pool plus a well equipped big kitchen. Evenings were fun + relaxed with good vibes a bar + music. Quiet time after 11pm. It was a great combination. The only thing that bugged me was that I stayed in the 6 bed dorm which was a throughfare for the 4 volunteers to their room. Plus only one toilet!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

I wish I could review this 11/10. Solid place and vibes. I would make sure to book here before any other place.

Thanks, it was a pleasure having you here. Good luck with all your future plans! Manu

16th Nov 2016

Pros - AC, Staff (specifically owner) were amazing, clean pool, atmosphere, towels included, daily cleaned rooms, laundry service, Cons - Food stolen The only con of this place was that some of our food was stolen out of the fridge but the owner paid to get us more food, even when we insisted that he shouldn't. The owner was amazing and did everything to make our stay fantastic. We met a lot of cool people and would highly recommend staying here to anyone! This place is great.

Thanks guys, thanks for the review. And I am deeply sorry about the food,it does not happen often, but every now and then you have a bad apple that does not know how to behave in a hostel. We cannot lock the fridges of course, we rely on the common sense of people. Regards Manu