La Buena Onda Reviews

De la Cancha Brigadista, 2.5 c al este, Matagalpa, Nicaragua

The hostel was clean and the staff were very helpful. My only complaint was that I was under the impression that breakfast was included. I wouldn't have eaten at the hostel if I knew what they charged for each meal.

Thanks for your review! I am sorry to hear you thought breakfast was included. We try to make as clear as possible what we charge for breakfast ( in the Menu and on the blackboard ). Breakfast is only included in our private rooms. We have the same price as any other decent place in town, ofcourse you can find cheaper. We are happy to hear that dispite the breakfastproblem you did enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see you back here soon!