La Bussola Hotel Restaurant Reviews

Viale Giuseppe Berto 1, Capo Vaticano, Tropea, Calabria, Italy

Nice hotel with pool, beautiful garden, nice and helpful owner. Make sure you ask about night entertainment as we ended up in a room above a stage, there was karaoke until midnight and we didn't even have any warning!!! check all signs, you will be charged for swimming caps!

I chose to stay here as I needed a break from hostels and busy cities. I'm not sure they get many (if any) solo female backpackers, but they treated me with the same respect as any other guest. All the staff were really friendly and helpful and the place was very clean. I had a nice relaxing stay.