La Caja Habitada

Very Good 172 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2017
2.0

When I booked I tried to contact the hostel as I was arriving past the check in time I emailed three times and got no response when I called the lady could not speak English When I finally did arrive there were no towels and I had to use a bed sheet The next day I was told that I had only booked for two nights and told me that I had to check out I insisted that she check the system which she did reluctantly and then agreed that I had booked for three nights Will never stay here

• scuba_fly
  • Netherlands, Male, 31-40
20th Mar 2017

My first hostel where I booked in a dorm room. I found it clean. There was cleaning everyday. A nice place to stay especially for this price!

28th Dec 2016

This hostel is on the edge of old town. I enjoyed not being in the heart of the tourist center. Great kitchen and minimalist design. Not a party hostel. There is a vegetarian tapas bar on the first floor of hostel.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
23rd Dec 2016

This hostel had the best kitchen! We literally cooked every night because we came here during Christmas Eve and there were not many shops open in that particular day. The staffs were so nice and helpful. The interior was very cool. Wifi here was awesome and our room was cozy. We were so in love with the smells in our room. Anyway, would love to come back here again if I come to Seville. Plus point, this hostel was right in front of police station. Safety checked!