La Casa Del Arbol

Fabulous 50 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
6.9

My only issue with this hostel was that I left food in the kitchen after I checked out as my bus wasn't until 6pm but when I arrived back after a hike I found that they had taken it all away even though they knew I was coming back for my bags. Any hostel I've stayed in has been ok with leaving food if you are getting a late bus.

20th Nov 2016
8.0

Really nice, clean hostel, in a great location, just minutes from everything the town has to offer. Atmosphere was lacking whilst I was there, though everyone was nice. Breakfast is not included though they do offer for a very low price if you let them know the night before