La Casa Del Arbol Reviews

Perito Moreno 3038, El Bolson, Argentina

Staff pleasant and helpful mostly. Silence after midnight? It's 1 AM AND I CAN HEAR slightly drunk hostellers describing their meals loudly below my room. Can't bring my choice of beer here; would have to buy their overpriced and limited selection, which is a drag being on a budget and staying in a town with good beer. I will choose better next time

• 20th Feb 2015

Location is great, close to via Bariloche bus station and everything you need. staff are friendly and I like their living room, very cozy. Two things to note: it takes very long to get the water hot for shower.... they charged 20pesos extra for breakfast which I didn't notice before.