La Casa Del Sol Reviews

N° 03 Derb Tijani/Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were great, and the location is absolutely perfect. The rooftop terrace was a great bonus, and the breakfast was great too. If you're staying in Marrakech, this is where you should stay.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Thank you for the great time!

Great service, nice location.

This hotel was amazing! The staff are very friendly, you are greeted with the best tea! The staff offer help with buying things in the market so you get a good price. It's location is awesome literally right in the middle of the market. Its down a side alley but its totally safe and I was never worried one bit. The only complaint I had was the water pressure in the shower but it got the job down the water was hot. The hotel was amazing! I would definitely stay here again!

The staff in this hostel are truly amazing and helpful! It was a pleasure to meet them. The location is superb. However, this hostel is run by a family who have a daughter who cries/screams a lot during the day and night, so I wouldn't recommend it for light sleepers or people seeking rest after hectic days spent walking around. Sadly there was no swimming pool. Also, our double bed was just two mattresses put together which made it very uncomfortable.

The staff at Casa del Sol are lovely people who went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The hotel is very clean and offers all amenities. I highly recommend it.

La Casa Del Sol was located very close to the central square which made it very convenient to get around and to explore the souks and the medina. It is run by a family (they stay within the hostel) so they have a cute little girl running around. The staff is generally very friendly. However, there is only one bathroom/shower on the first floor for those who are not in ensuite rooms, which is slightly inconvenient. Good for value tho.

Good WIFI, excellent location, great staff! it was worth it!

La casa del sol is a very coloful, family-run Riad. They provide you with everything you need (information, tours, advices ...). It´s very close to Jema el Fna, it has a nice roof - terrasse and they offer delicious breakfast. I can really recommend the accomodation!

• 26th Dec 2015

I recommend it highly - lovely family, very nice room, excellent breakfast (reasonably priced) and good location.

I couldn't wait to get out there it's like lived in some strangers home.

The hosts are very nice and funny!! They are helpful and I definitely will come back to this hostel.

• 9th Dec 2015

Not a bad place but my mattress was broken in half so you should replace them. I tried to change bed but also another one was damaged. The family lives there with the most annoying spoiled kid ive ever seen. Constantly screaming for attention in the whole hostel. I wouldnt go back to rest

The location is great.. great value for the $ as well. Two things: First, upon arrival, the owner got in a physical altercation in front of me with the driver who HELPED me locate the guesthouse. The owner refused to even let me explain to him what happened, even though I was happy to provide the driver with 10 dirham. Not a good start. Second, the rooftop isnt that nice. Just a chair and a table... but if you want value, a good location then this is the place for you.

Nice hostel, convenient location, friendly staff! :-)

This is a peaceful retreat just outside the hustle and bustle of Jemaa El Fna. We had an excellent time at this quiet, clean, and home-like hostel. The hosts are very friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

The location of the place is just perfect and directions given are very easy to find. I reached Marrakech at 5 AM and was dropped at the el fena square, I just followed the direction and dot...it was there. The couple who run the place is very helpful and were able to give good travel tips. The rooms are clean and had a strong ethnic flavor in each of the items. Market, food, many of the sites were just around and in walking distance. It was a great stay and absolutely value for Money and time.

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • India

Case del Sol was a lovely hostel. It was clean, quiet and the rooms are very spacious! We really enjoyed our stay here, it had good wifi connection from rooms and the Staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooftop terrace was not as active at the time we were there, but we will definitely be returning for the service and spacious rooms. Thanks for having us Casa del Sol your hostel is extremely good value for money.

Hostel is in convenient location, all staff are very helpful, massin and his wife are pleasant nice people. I have stayed in this hostel about 7 nights, doing various trips from marakech always coming back to casa del sol where they took care of my unused luggage. I did like my stay in La casa del sol.

The location is very convenient and the 4 bed dorm very cosy and spacious. Due to the fact that the family lives in the riad with their baby, it might get a bit loud in the mornings if you like to sleep in.