La Casa Del Sol

Fabulous 1193 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1193 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2017

Great location. Awesome terrace view. Beds are very used so aren't that comfortable but for the price would stay there again. Nice and helpful staff.

10th Sep 2017

I had a terrific stay......in fact, I had originally booked two nights and ended up staying four. The staff, especially the manager Mustafa was really friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, very central, and tucked into a quiet corner of the medina. It was a super safe environment, and the riad is really cute and well maintained, very clean. The only down side is that the private room that I booked was rather small (it had bunkbeds) and there's no a/c. Would definitely stay again!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2017

My stay at casa del sol was really great! The staff is super friendly and helpful. In the beginning I was there on my own and they explained everything to me in detail. The day after another three friends areived and we all felt comfortable and welcome. The riad is very beautiful inside and dorm is small but nice. The location is perfect! It is next to the center (Jamal el Fna) but still quite. I'm now travelling around Marokko and I will definitely go back to spend my last night there.

• hbeyene7120
  • USA, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2017

I strongly recommend La Casa Del Sol. Great location and an amazing staff. Mr. Mustafa is a great guy, well informed, great communicator, and extremely helpful. He made great recommendation places to go and see with care and time to walk me through Marrakech map and book Sahel Desrt Tour. The tea is amazing!

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2017

Excellent experience, I highly recommend the Moroccan culture preserved in a clean, charismatic and friendly atmosphere of all its staff! Thank you to my newest friend Mustapha, for the receptivity and attention! ....Recommend Costa del Sol ... Thank You so much !! Mauricio Lima

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

AMAZING staff and amazing location. AC in some of the rooms, would definitely recommend to any young budget travelors

• Belgium, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Jul 2017

We had an excellent stay at casa del sol! The location could't be more perfect: in the heart of the city center, just a few minutes from the main square next to the souks. Furthermore was the staff very friendly, flexible and helpfull: they gave us several tips where to go and arranged a hammam for us which was amazing. They made us feel home. Further was the rooftop a great place to espace from the busy streets in Marrakesh. We would recommend this to everyone.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

The hostel is only a few minutes away from the main square and very easy to get to! The staff was amazing, very warm and welcoming and very helpful as well. We stayed in a private room with private bath that was excellent. We had to pay extra for the AC but didn't mind because of how hot it was. Overall, a great experience

14th Jul 2017

Great hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The guys are really nice and available to help you with anything. Position is great as well and easy enough to find after the first time. They also serve the most wonderful breakfast that will keep you full for the whole day. Transport from airport is quite expensive for only one person, but useful not to get lost; also rooms are quite hot even with the fan. Other than that, I loved the quiet, cozy place which makes you feel at home.

11th Jul 2017

A nice place but doesn't really have much of an atmosphere. Also it's described as having a/c. It doesn't! The rooms get incredibly hot and the electric fan they provide does little to help. I enjoyed my stay here but would be hesitant to book again given the fact the heat makes it hard to get a good night sleep. This is obviously not a problem in non-summer months. Otherwise the staff are nice and the hostel is very clean with a nice roof terrace.

×