La Casa Del Sol Reviews

N° 03 Derb Tijani/Mouassine, Marrakech, Morocco

Although a bit hard to find at the beginning, as soon as the front door opened, I felt safe and welcomed. I had a private single ensuite, which had everything. Hot water, closet, lamp, all done in a typical decor. The breakfast was great value. Other guests were from all over the world, nice people that I was able to link up with to explore the city. Staff was great, especially Mohamed who was so informative and helpful, my trip wouldn't have been the same without him! I miss this place dearly!

Fantastic place to stay. A little difficult to find initially as it's buried deep within the souks and the directions provided aren't very helpful. Once you know the location though it's perfect. Great staff; Mohammed was very helpful and made great tea! Great breakfast for about £2!

• 20th Nov 2013

Hostel very difficult to find on arrival as its right in the middle of medina. Had to pay a local 50dh to help me get there and discovered i was just around the corner. Single private with ensuite was brilliant and the decor was nice. Staff are amazing and very helpful, they also make you mint tea after a hard day at the souks. I was even taken to a hammam by Fatima one of the girls who works there, who is lovely. Had great time and hostel worth every penny, will be back again

We used La Casa Del Sol as a hub for our time in Morocco actually staying there three times in 17 days. What can we say? Great staff, Great hospitality, Great location. Thank you and kind regards Trevor and Janet Heath Casa Grande, Arizona November 2013

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

We liked the staying. The staff was awesome. They provided us with good information, showed us how to make Moroccan tea and tagine. A really nice experience.

great place to stay. i stayed in a private room. it was clean and comfortable. had an ensuite. The windows opened onto the courtyard. Unfortunately you could hear the sounds echoing in the courtyard. the room had an air con as well. the staff were nice and friendly. had to pay someone $20USD to show me the place. its a bit hard to find at first. once you know it, it's quite easy to find. they offer a small breakfast for about $3USD. you get coffee, juice, 3 small pancakes.

1 2 Next » last »