La Casa Hostal de Lili Reviews

Carrera 6 n3 45, Salento, Colombia

We ended up staying just one night because of overbooking. Maybe any other person would have just shown us the door but Lili offerd us a place for the night in a spare room where she stored the clean sheets. So even though we couldn't stay we loved the help of Lili and she would make everyone's stay as good as she could

Lili is just amazing! She and her staff really make you feel welcome. The beds are one of the best I slept in for months!

Perfect host, will recommend everybody to stay there!

Failed to keep my booking despite confirmation online.

• 11th Jan 2014

I stayed 4 nights. Very clean hostel; it's cleaned multiple times a day. Excellent location - walk out door and you're on main street, 2 blocks from Plaza Principal. I paid extra for breakfast once, it was tasty; mostly I cooked my own food in well-equipped kitchen. I rented a double private room and it's right off the living room so it doesn't feel too private to look at it, but then you shut the door and it's fine. The bed was firm and I slept great on it! Note: Bathrooms don't have ceilings.

• 15th Dec 2013

This was a great place for me to stay on my first visit to Salento. It's right in the middle of the main street, but upstairs so still quiet. The dorm rooms have balconies over looking the main street. Kitchen and coffee and staff very good. I would stay again.

My partner and I had a lovely time at La Casa Hostel de Lili! The staff are so friendly, the house is full of music and cooking and the beds are comfortable. The wifi is really good too.

Incredible....period!

Cozy little hostel one block from the main square. Really friendly owner.

Lili and Margarita are two of the sweetest ladies I have ever meet. I felt right at home, and the beds are bed and comfortable.