La Casa Mazeta Reviews

1ra Calle Oriente, 2da avenida norte no.22, Juayua, El Salvador

One of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. It's a home from home and I kept meeting people who were only going to stay for a couple of nights and extended their stays. The village is super nice too and the local people very friendly. There's some of the best and cheapest food here, especially at the weekends and a real treat from the main backpacking route of Central America. Oh they have 2 great dogs too.

The siete cascadas tour with Carlos was one of the most breathtaking and fun adventures we've experienced! There was a definite sense that we were in capable and caring hands the entire stay! Highly recommend!

• 15th Feb 2015

We loved our stay. There is nothing more to say other than we miss the dogs, even the annoying puppy, Billy. Alison and family

• 28th Nov 2014

Darren is super helpful. We are a group of expats living in San Salvador and the waterfall hike that they set you up with is probably my favorite thing I have done in El Salvador. It is also one of the cleanest and most comfortable hostels I have stayed at in the country. The option of cheap private rooms with your own bathroom is really nice.

• 17th Oct 2014

Muchisimas gracias! Thank you for choosing Casa Mazeta again, 3rd time I believe! We always look forward to greeting you back here. Carlos wanted to add his thanks also, for enjoying and recommending his 7 waterfalls tour. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Abrazos de todos en Casa Mazeta, hasta las chuchitas tambien ;) ps hope you enjoyed San Salvador's Oktoberfest!