La Casa Mazeta Reviews

1ra Calle Oriente, 2da avenida norte no.22, Juayua, El Salvador

Can't fault this hostel at all. It was a wonderful stay with an awesome kitchen, huge double room and nice, relaxing lounge area. The owner was more than reasonable when our shower didn't work in our ensuite, a nice change! I would highly recommend this beautiful hostel to anyone.

Hi guys, thank you very your lovely review! Apologies again for the shower - normal wear and tear I´m afraid. It is fixed now though! Safe and happy onward journeys, Abrazos from all here at Casa Mazeta!

I thought it was a great place, close to everything. I definitely appreciated the welcome drinks and the caring staff. Darren was also very nice and helpful. Since I took my visiting folks out there, my only recommendation is that guests be expected to keep the backyard socializing noise down at night out of respect for older travelers seeking a good night's sleep. Other than that, I see myself visiting this hostel again.

• 10th Jul 2015