La Casa Mazeta Reviews

1ra Calle Oriente, 2da avenida norte no.22, Juayua, El Salvador

Can't fault this hostel at all. It was a wonderful stay with an awesome kitchen, huge double room and nice, relaxing lounge area. The owner was more than reasonable when our shower didn't work in our ensuite, a nice change! I would highly recommend this beautiful hostel to anyone.

Hi guys, thank you very your lovely review! Apologies again for the shower - normal wear and tear I´m afraid. It is fixed now though! Safe and happy onward journeys, Abrazos from all here at Casa Mazeta!

I thought it was a great place, close to everything. I definitely appreciated the welcome drinks and the caring staff. Darren was also very nice and helpful. Since I took my visiting folks out there, my only recommendation is that guests be expected to keep the backyard socializing noise down at night out of respect for older travelers seeking a good night's sleep. Other than that, I see myself visiting this hostel again.

• 10th Jul 2015

Just about the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Super nice, almost like a hotel. Great kitchen!

Thank you for your wonderful review! So glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again some day. Abrazos de todos en La Casa Mazeta!

Casa Mazeta is THE best.

• 16th Apr 2015

Thank you .... we strive to be the best and so it is great to hear that you think so! Safe onward journeys guys,

Lovely common areas, good kitchen facilities, friendly staff and lovely garden. Dorms spacious but sweltering at night, and the one bathroom is frequently in use, so another would be a good investment.

One of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. It's a home from home and I kept meeting people who were only going to stay for a couple of nights and extended their stays. The village is super nice too and the local people very friendly. There's some of the best and cheapest food here, especially at the weekends and a real treat from the main backpacking route of Central America. Oh they have 2 great dogs too.

The siete cascadas tour with Carlos was one of the most breathtaking and fun adventures we've experienced! There was a definite sense that we were in capable and caring hands the entire stay! Highly recommend!

• 15th Feb 2015