9.3
Superb 52 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 52 Total Reviews
La Casa Mazeta Located at 1ra Calle Oriente, 2da avenida norte no.22, , Juayua.
El Salvador
Juayua 1ra Calle Oriente, 2da avenida norte no.22
93% 52
13.8444969 -89.7450399
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

I loved this hostel! Been all over Central America and this has been my favourite. It felt so homely and welcoming with a large communal area with lots of games, and a large tv. There is a self serve beer fridge which is great. Reminded me of my grandparents house which I loved! It's a shame that there isn't more to do in the surrounding area otherwise I could easily have stayed here for a long time. Staff are really helpful and location is pretty good! Highly recommend

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

A great hostel. We got a welcome beer and Darren showed us round the place, which is really pretty. Fantastic kitchen and beds with huge lockers in the dorm. They had loads of facilities, including a tv so we could watch films, great touch!

4th Apr 2016

My stay at Hostal Mazeta was stellar, and I hope to return again one day. The dorm is comfortable, the garden is enchanting, the dogs and cat are adorably friendly, and the staff are amazing people- we shared inspiring conversations both in the garden at at the local bar. The tours and activities are also excellent. This is one of my favorite hostels.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2016

It's a small hostel so it feels like a home away from home. The owners are very helpful and the staff is always there to make sure you're alright. They have a beautiful garden with hammocks.