La Casa Morada Reviews

Calle General Mola 2, Cadiz, Spain

Very nice place well located in the historical part of Cádiz y very close to the sea. We had a beautiful brand new room, nice furniture, cheerful colors, but I'd booked a twin room and we had a simple bed. When I asked for a 2 beds room, they told me they had no one. Good place for lovers, but you shouldn't go there if you're looking for a welcoming place where you can share moments with other guests. Breakfast has to be taken (for free) in a bar nearby and choice is rather poor.

The staff was very friendly and helpful! Brand new place, really clean! Amazing value.

First of all the staff were very nice, like a big family! The kitchen is perfect to cook your own meals as it is very well-equipped. The rooms are nice, big rooms are devided into two smaller ones. Unfortunately some of the lockers are not big enough to store large backpacks and there is only one toilet (and shower in the same room) for 10 beds, which can be a problem in the mornings. But everything was very clean. The location is not that central but it's okay because Cádiz is not too big.

Not a place to meet other travellers. There aren't any computers or tours offered either. But everything is new and incredibly clean. So if you are in a group and already know what you want to do I would recommend it.

Everything is perfect except that it is a very quiet hostel. I don't recommend it to trvelers who travel alone.