8.8
Fabulous 158 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 158 Total Reviews
La Casa Morada Located at Calle General Mola 2, , Cadiz.
Spain
Cadiz Andalucia 11003 Calle General Mola 2
88% 158
36.5361283 -6.3012575
    Rooms available

27th Nov 2016
7.7

A friendly hostel with good facilities (mattress basic) and a good breakfast included. Be prepared to walk right across Cadiz for 20 plus minutes if you arrive by train (or bus, because the bus station is next to the train station, despite what my phone's and the tourist office's maps say!) In a pleasant area near to the sea wall. The place on the next corner had vegetarian options, though one of the hostel's owners didn't mention it when I asked, and I discovered it too late.

14th Oct 2016

Nice hostel, good staff & location. I was there out of season so there was no atmosphere nor enough people for activities but the hostel was fine & I would stay again.

19th Aug 2016

This hostel was really clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The main issue was that the room was unbelievably hot. There's no AC and even though it cools down a lot in Cadiz at night, there's no circulation on the top level. There was one fan for the whole room. The room was filled with mosquitos. Unfortunately these conditions kind of ruined our stay. But maybe if we were on a lower level, it wouldn't have been so hot. Otherwise, a nice place.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

A nice cute hostel not day from the centre of Cádiz. It's located right next to the coastal Park which is a lovely walk at any time of day, and the staff are generally friendly and easy to chat to. They also have a terrace with an exceptionally cheap bar (1 euro a small beer) and thanks to the small size of Cádiz the light pollution doesn't block out the stars. A really lovely place.

8th Aug 2016

I got into Cadiz around midnight and hadn't realized that check-in closes as 10PM so I had quite the surprise when I arrived at the hostel. While I was unable to reach the person on-call, I was able to get someone else via facebook and he rode his bike down to let me in. That guy was super amazing; if the other staff are like him, you should definitely stay here. I didn't stay long, but the bed was comfortable, the place was quiet, and everything was clean! Just remember to check-in before 10!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Pepe is so helpful and the hostel is lovely and new.