La Casa Morada Reviews

Calle General Mola 2, Cadiz, Spain

I stayed in the 4-bed dorm. The room was extremely clean and bright. Each equipped with individual lockers. The shared bathroom is cleaned daily, and it is not shared with too many people. The hostel is located closed to the ocean as well as a small plaza which offers great tapas and non-tourist price. Hotel staff are very eager to be helpful too.

Had a nice 1 night stay here. Included breakfast was a nice touch, but nothing special, your usual cereal and toast etc. Facilities were clean and the beds were comfy! Staff were friendly and helpful, Location pretty good!

really cool place, close to the main attractions, with a very nice and helpful staff and a good quality breakfast. totally recommended.

Nice atmosphere and very lovely terrace for enjoy the evening!

Charming building with a nice rooftop deck. Staff and locals were friendly. My only complaint is that there was no air conditioning.

Decent hostel. Everything was clean and the WiFi worked fine. Breakfast was unremarkable. The terrace on the top floor was nice but I'm not sure I'd seek this hostel out to stay again. Not bad by any means. Just decent.

Nice terrace. Friendly staff.

We really enjoyed our stay! :) But the recommended car park was very expensive.

I really missed air conditioner in the rooms. I had trouble having a good sleep because of the heat and humidity.

Nice facilities. The roof terrace is a great place to relax and I enjoyed the movie night!

We had a very pleasant stay at the Casa Morada! It's very central (5 min walk to the city centre and 12 min walk to the beach), the staff is super friendly, it's clean, you get a good breakfast and you have a well-appointed kitchen for cooking at any time you want. The atmosphere was really nice, in particular we had a nice film evening on the roof terrace all together. If I ever come back to Cádiz I will choose this hostel again.

• 16th Jun 2015

I had the best stay at La Casa Morada!! I originally booked for 3 nights but I extended my stay 2 times because I enjoyed the atmosphere so much! The breakfast was delicious, the kitchen facilities were perfect, the staff were super friendly and helpful, the location was in the perfect spot - not far from the beach, supermarkets, the cathedral, the port, some good tapas bars. The bathroom was always very clean and the room was modern and tidy. I would 100% recommend this hostel to others!

Stayed in many hostels in Cadiz but the staff here are by far the nicest, extremely kind and cannot praise them enough.

• 6th Jun 2015

The facilities were very clean, tidy and secure. The free breakfast was mediocre, but since it is a hostel I did not expect too much of it. Addition of yogurt or cheese would have been nice and filling.

A very nice stay. The employees are all very nice and my room was great. Very close to the beach, the long bridge leading to the castle over the sea and the best sea viewpoint of the city. Highly recommended.

• 1st Apr 2015

The place is nice and clean, however the noise during the night might bother you if your sleep is very light. Good location near to the beach and main patios.