8.8
Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
La Casa Morada Located at Calle General Mola 2, , Cadiz.
Spain
Cadiz Andalucia 11003 Calle General Mola 2
88% 157
36.5361283 -6.3012575
    Rooms available

27th Nov 2016
7.7

A friendly hostel with good facilities (mattress basic) and a good breakfast included. Be prepared to walk right across Cadiz for 20 plus minutes if you arrive by train (or bus, because the bus station is next to the train station, despite what my phone's and the tourist office's maps say!) In a pleasant area near to the sea wall. The place on the next corner had vegetarian options, though one of the hostel's owners didn't mention it when I asked, and I discovered it too late.

14th Oct 2016

Nice hostel, good staff & location. I was there out of season so there was no atmosphere nor enough people for activities but the hostel was fine & I would stay again.

19th Aug 2016

This hostel was really clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The main issue was that the room was unbelievably hot. There's no AC and even though it cools down a lot in Cadiz at night, there's no circulation on the top level. There was one fan for the whole room. The room was filled with mosquitos. Unfortunately these conditions kind of ruined our stay. But maybe if we were on a lower level, it wouldn't have been so hot. Otherwise, a nice place.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

A nice cute hostel not day from the centre of Cádiz. It's located right next to the coastal Park which is a lovely walk at any time of day, and the staff are generally friendly and easy to chat to. They also have a terrace with an exceptionally cheap bar (1 euro a small beer) and thanks to the small size of Cádiz the light pollution doesn't block out the stars. A really lovely place.

8th Aug 2016

I got into Cadiz around midnight and hadn't realized that check-in closes as 10PM so I had quite the surprise when I arrived at the hostel. While I was unable to reach the person on-call, I was able to get someone else via facebook and he rode his bike down to let me in. That guy was super amazing; if the other staff are like him, you should definitely stay here. I didn't stay long, but the bed was comfortable, the place was quiet, and everything was clean! Just remember to check-in before 10!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Pepe is so helpful and the hostel is lovely and new.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
6.0

I've stayed at the hostel only two nights.There was a recepsionist girl who wasn't able to speak English what is bad for tourists.We could hardly communicated.She first took the wrong keys went upstairs then she realized that she made a mistake.After that she went back to her office.It took too much time to find the correct keys and the room!!I did not like the breakfast.There was not too much food.The room was clean.There were some boys who had too much noise.When I left I couldn't findanybody

25th Jun 2016

Well placed hostel next to the only park in the old town. Close to the beach and 20 minutes walk from the free tour starting point. Good fast wifi and modern feel. Great staff. Assigned beds though, something I hate. I was on top bunk and as the bed was a bit shaky it felt like an earthquake every time the guy below moved. Great bathrooms and lovely soap with real towels! Only real downside is the extortionate price for a hostel!

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Very nice stay at Casa Morada, highly recommended. Super great staff, owners are always there and are nice and helpful. Met great people, watched a movie on the roof. Only problem is that I don't think there are enough bathrooms for all the guests. One bathroom for 8 people is a little tight.