La Casa Naranja

9.3
Superb 150 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Upon arriving at Casa Naranja I was told I would actually be staying in my own apartment a couple of blocks away - at not extra cost! The apartment was well kitted out. There were a couple of things I couldn't work out at first - the Wi-Fi and water in kitchen - but when I text Alex he came round immediately to show me even though it was 8pm. ( hint, you have to keep the outside light on for the Wi-Fi to work!) The only downsides were the ants and the lack of places to meet other guests.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Mar 2017
8.0

Fridge and air conditioning in the room was really nice. Really close to north beach and restaurants! Not really a hostel where people hang out but a good value place for Isla Mujeres if you are travelling on a budget.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

Great place in the middle of Isla mujeres and the guy running it was so friendly and helpful. I stayed there twice and would definitely again!!

• bluedawn
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
25th Jan 2017

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and it was perfect for us. It's more geared for divers and younger folks, but we got two really peaceful nights of sleep in our room. Strong aircon, hot shower, perfect location... What more can you ask for? The owner is the coolest too. We chatted a few times, traded some stories, had a few laughs. Highly recommended!

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Dec 2016

Stayed in a private for one night. Was difficult to find initially because there's no sign outside. The travel agent opposite had never heard of it. Once we got in everything was perfect, staff extremely helpful etc. Very loud in the night - bring earplugs!