La Casa Naranja Reviews

Matamoros esquina Guerrero, Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Bad pluming in the room downstairs. stay only upstairs.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Nice little apartment-ish place, owner is cool and its pretty close to anything you need. Just remember there are club and restaurants just few meters away, so bring your earplugs if you want to go to sleep early. Maybe more for couples and friendgroups rather than families.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Finland

The room is basic but very practical with the wifi, a/c and fridge. Alex the owner is very nice and there's a small kitchen for cooking. It's just a short walk from the ferry port and playa Norte, making its location very convenient. The only downside is that it's right next to a pretty noisy hostel so we had some noise from the street during the night.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Casa Naranja is a great place to stay and very centrally located - right next to Poc Na hostel (for the beach parties) and just down the street from golf cart rental. My boyfriend and I had great private room with A/C and private bathroom, and there is also a small fridge for keeping your water cold. I'd definitely recommend Casa Naranja to anyone looking for an inexpensive private room with everything you need :)

The location is in an adea where there is activity. Scooters and night life sounds can be heard. Having lived in a city this didn not bother me. Staff is not always there. But the rooms lock and there is a font door that can locked. I traveled alone and felt secure. Kitchen for use is clean. Free drinking water. Makes the most sense financially if you stay with someone and split the cost. Staff are helpful finding good prices on snorkel tours. Felt like I was renting an apartment. Air cond.

we had a lovely time in this hotel. We were welcomed by the owner with a lot of advice and tips. the room was perfect and we enjoyed having the kitchen to cook in as well. thanks for a nice stay

we love you sénor

Nice that it's a small hostel, I found the room to be very hot and noisy, although there is the option of a/c for an extra 60 pesos, which I thought made the room a little overpriced.

Nice place for undemanding travelers in very good location. Simply furnished rooms with working AC. Friendly staff ready to help.

I loved our room, decent size, air conditioned, and was cleaned every day (TV+DVD player and lots of DVDs you can borrow if you have an evening in) Kitchen and communal areas were tidy and pleasant to hang around. Alex, the landlord, was very friendly and helpful. We couldn't choose a better location, 5min to the best beach and walking distance everywhere, including the port (10 min). All bars and restaurants were around the corner and famous Poc Na hostel just next door. I definitely recommend!

• 11th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Large and clean rooms, friendly owner. We felt very comfortable staying there!

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. We had a private room with bathroom, fridge, tv, air con and really fast wifi. Loads of books and DVDs to borrow, good kitchen and nice lounge area. Minutes from the beach and right next to restaurants and shops etc. Was a bit pricey to not have a breakfast inuded but we can't complain as it was so good to have some rest and a break from sleepless nights at other hostels! The rooms were also cleaned everyday with fresh sheets and towels by a lovely lady.

View all Isla Mujeres Bed and Breakfasts