La Casa Naranja

Superb 150 Total Reviews
Superb 150 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Upon arriving at Casa Naranja I was told I would actually be staying in my own apartment a couple of blocks away - at not extra cost! The apartment was well kitted out. There were a couple of things I couldn't work out at first - the Wi-Fi and water in kitchen - but when I text Alex he came round immediately to show me even though it was 8pm. ( hint, you have to keep the outside light on for the Wi-Fi to work!) The only downsides were the ants and the lack of places to meet other guests.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Mar 2017
8.0

Fridge and air conditioning in the room was really nice. Really close to north beach and restaurants! Not really a hostel where people hang out but a good value place for Isla Mujeres if you are travelling on a budget.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

Great place in the middle of Isla mujeres and the guy running it was so friendly and helpful. I stayed there twice and would definitely again!!