La Casa Naranja Reviews

Matamoros esquina Guerrero, Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Good place, good location, good price. I bit noise from the street. Really close to restaurants and the beach!

great location, 5 mins walk from ferry, 3 mins walk to the beach and shops and restaurants are walking distance, room was good no complaints , we stayed an extra two nights we had a great time, went swimming with dolphins, snorkelling and plenty of beach time, would def recommend this island

Offered a shower even after checking out! Very helpful indeed at helping to book diving trip! Thanks for having us! Perfect spot for budget traveller.

• 8th Nov 2014

Great little quiet hostel in a nice location. The room was excellent with your own fridge, tv and nice bathroom. Good little kitchen and nice common area. Stay here if you want a quiet night. Close to the party hostel, so the best of both worlds.

We loved this place so much that we left the island and then returned and stayed 6 more nights.

We came as a group of 8 and the place was perfect. Very close to poc na hostel and the rest of the bars. It was great for cooking up your own meals and the owner was very helpful.

• 1st Sep 2014

Definitely one of the best hostel I have ever been to. Absolutely brilliant location - close to the beach and to the restaurants. The host Alex is very helpful and not in your face. You feel at home from the first moment you walk in. I booked La Casa Naranja for 3 nights and extended my stay for another 7 because I just loved this place. Great hostel to get rest from parting but if you feel like having a crazy night, you can walk to Poc na Hostel which is a minute away!

La Casa Naranja is sure the place I would recommend to everyone going on Isla Mujeres. It's got great location.Only few minutes away from Playa Norte.It is very near Pocna hostel so whenever you feel like you wanna party you just go there and whenever you want to go to bed early you have your own quiet place.It is cleaned everyday. The kitchen is fully equipped. The owner is really nice and can also arrange tours on island for much cheaper prices. And the rooms have AC! And you sure need one:)

Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The location is great, really close to lots of restaurants and bars although this means that it is noisy at night. The were a couple of things I wasn't impressed by though: air conditioning comes at an extra cost, And I got an email from the proprietor shortly after our scheduled check in time saying our reservation would be cancelled if we didn't show within 2 hours of when we said we would (this site said 5). Overall it was good.

The site say 2 hours. Also in the site say the a/c cost $60. The idea is to give you the chance to pay less if you dont mind the a/c. The a/c price is twice in the site.

I had a private room and bathroom which were good, the oven was run on a gas bottle which was empty. The space was clean

View all Isla Mujeres Bed and Breakfasts