La Casa Naranja Reviews

Matamoros esquina Guerrero, Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Bad pluming in the room downstairs. stay only upstairs.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Nice little apartment-ish place, owner is cool and its pretty close to anything you need. Just remember there are club and restaurants just few meters away, so bring your earplugs if you want to go to sleep early. Maybe more for couples and friendgroups rather than families.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Finland

The room is basic but very practical with the wifi, a/c and fridge. Alex the owner is very nice and there's a small kitchen for cooking. It's just a short walk from the ferry port and playa Norte, making its location very convenient. The only downside is that it's right next to a pretty noisy hostel so we had some noise from the street during the night.

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Casa Naranja is a great place to stay and very centrally located - right next to Poc Na hostel (for the beach parties) and just down the street from golf cart rental. My boyfriend and I had great private room with A/C and private bathroom, and there is also a small fridge for keeping your water cold. I'd definitely recommend Casa Naranja to anyone looking for an inexpensive private room with everything you need :)

The location is in an adea where there is activity. Scooters and night life sounds can be heard. Having lived in a city this didn not bother me. Staff is not always there. But the rooms lock and there is a font door that can locked. I traveled alone and felt secure. Kitchen for use is clean. Free drinking water. Makes the most sense financially if you stay with someone and split the cost. Staff are helpful finding good prices on snorkel tours. Felt like I was renting an apartment. Air cond.

we had a lovely time in this hotel. We were welcomed by the owner with a lot of advice and tips. the room was perfect and we enjoyed having the kitchen to cook in as well. thanks for a nice stay

we love you sénor