Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4+ weeks prior to arrival will incur no charge. 2-4 weeks prior to arrival will incur a 25% charge.
1-2 weeks prior to arrival will incur a 50% charge.
0-1 week (or a no show) will not be refunded.
A reduction in the number of people will follow these rules also.
Please let us know as soon as you can, if you have any changes to your booking.
We can arrange all tours and activities prior to arrival - for only 10% on top of the total booking amount. For example, rafting for half a day is $35 per person. $3.50 will be charged per person to organise the rafting and ensure everything runs as smoothly as it can in Ecuador. Please let us know 2 weeks in advance. You will not have to pay anything until you arrival at la casa verde.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.