La Casa de Ana Reviews

Calle Canasteros 7, Malaga, Spain

Had a very nice stay! Ana was very pleasant!! Room was very cozy!

We enjoyed staying at Ana's house, the location is great, the house is nice however it was very noisy at night so bring your ear plugs if you come. Ana is absolutely wonderful, she even kept our luggages at her house after check out as our flight was later and didn't want to carry with us.

The apartment is in the city centre, close to numerous cafes and restaurants, as well as all the main attractions. It has 3 rooms for guests, a living room with an open kitchen and a bathroom together with the toilet. The owner Ana was very nice to us, she came to clean the common area every day so it was quite clean. Good ratio of price and quality.

La Casa de Ana is perfectly located on a side street and a 30 second walk from beautiful squares, main shopping street and hundreds of restaurants and bars The apartment its self is finished to a very high standard and I certainly will visit again Malaga is a beautiful city and highly recommend everyone should visit at least once in their life. The real highlight of the trip was definitely Ana herself. She was so helpful in every way and just an all round kind natured person. I will miss her

• 16th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in La Casa de Ana. Ana was very helpful and gave us great recommendations for sights and restaurants. It's central location meant we could easily walk back for a break from touring the city. WiFi was provided and even a parasol and beach mat were available for us to borrow. The only downside was that on some nights it was quite noisy because it is quite close to clubs. Nevertheless, it was well worth the money, it was clean, and it was a very pleasant stay overall.

• 11th Jun 2014

It was very nice stay at Casa de Ana. The lady Ana it was very helpful with all the informations that we want. The only inconvenient was the location, because was close to a discoteque and in weekend was very noisy.

This was the best hostel we've ever been. Ana is such a nice person :) Everything was so clean. Thank you!

We have stay for 3 nights in the place and would strongly recommend it. The location is great, just right to the City Center but hidden from the noises coming from the streets. The owner is very helpful and friendly. The place is very clean and cosy. Defo wort the value for money.

We had a very pleasant stay by "La Casa de Ana". Ana is very kind and give you helpfull advices. The appartment is nice, clean, well fournished and well localised in the old center of Malaga.

• 2nd May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at LA Casa de Anna. Anna was so friendly and helpful. The apartment was spotless and I felt very safe and comfortable. Even though I was sharing faculties it seemed like I had the place to myself. I loved staying there.

• 13th Apr 2014

if we come back to malaga we will definetively choose la casa de ana again. we loved it! it also includes a very nice, well equiped kitchen :-)

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Ana is so sweet! We stayed at her house (room with private bathroom) and it was very nice. The only disadvantage was that the room was pretty noisy. Because it's really in the centre of Malaga and Spanish people are quite noisy, we heard them talking on the street at night. But, great price, great place, great host!

Apartment was very clean and close to the city center. We had a very warm welcome from Ana. She has given us useful information and great tips.

The apartment was very nice and clean. There is a kitchen with all the necessary equipment to cook meals and a small living room/common area. The location was great, right in the centre and very close to the main street and shopping areas. It was within walking distance from bus/train to the airport and all the major sights in Malaga. The host Ana was really nice and gave us a lot of information about things to do and see while in Malaga. It was loud at night sometimes.

Starting with a very warm welcoming of Ana, over perfect insider tips for trips, bars and parts of the city, to a perfect location of the apartment. We enjoyed very much the trip with this apartment. You are in the middle of the city and everything is achievable in about 10 min walk. I would definitely recommend this apartment in Malaga in this price-level.

• 15th Mar 2014

I highly recommend La Casa de Ana. The location is awsome, right in the lively centre, very close to the main sights and shopping area as well as in walking distance to the beach. The appartment is very cosy and well equipped with a clean bathroom and kitchen as well as a sitting area. The bedroom was nice, clean and even had a small balcony. And las but not least, the host, Ana, is a wonderful person. She was very friendly and helpful, her recommendations were great. Thank you so much Ana!!!

• 13th Mar 2014

The owner, Anna is a wonderful host. She writes and speaks reasonably good English. She is very informative. She sat with me when I arrived to tell me what to see and do in Malaga and nearby Malaga. Her place is clean. She washed my clothes. We can use the kitchen, which is very well equipped. Her place is by the main shopping and dining area of Malaga. It is very convenient to walk to the beach, waterfront and the major tourist sights of Malaga.

Very pleasant stay!!! Comfortable, cozy and close to everything!

Well located apartment which is walking distance to the beach, train station, bus station, mall, bars, etc. We enjoyed our stay here, as Ana was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again when in Malaga.

Ana is a really awesome person. she is kind, is always there to help u and everything was just great. i can definitely can recommend to stay at your house.

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts