La Casa de David Reviews

Plaza Jesus Nazareno, 14 - 2 C -Segunda Planta, Cadiz, Spain

It was all perfect. Right next to the beach. Great self service breakfast. David was so helping and proposed several things to do and see. He also organized a paella night in the house to teach to cook spanish meals. You feel like part of a family there.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The Hostel was really good and david was nice however it had kind of a weird in smell and our roommate was much older so note that there is no age restriction.

Nearly all our guests are young, educated travelers. This older Spanish man booked a bed in a dorm of 4. I told him when he came that it was not allowed to smoke in the house but he smoked in the room ! leaving a bad smell. As soon as I found out I warned him again about smoking and left him alone in the dorm for him not to bother other guests. I did all I had to do in this fortuitous situation that could have taken place anywhere else... You can only smoke in the balcony of our new house.

David was a gracious host who hung out with us and provided not only a place to stay but also company. He gave us great advice on places to go and even introduced us to some of his friends. The helps that were there were also great and very fun to hang out with and get to know!

View all Cadiz Bed and Breakfasts