La Casa de Victor Reviews

Calle de Enriqueta Lozano, 22 – 2º B, Granada, Spain

Victor is simply amazing! His apartment has a great location, close to the main sights and the room was very clean. Victor is an outstanding host and really goes out of his way to be as helpful as he can. I definitely recommend staying here. Book in advance as there is only one room. And to anyone booking here: Victor's map is pure gold. Follow his restaurant recommendations, you won't be disappointed!!

Victor is very cool

Victor is a really nice host! I would strongly recommend this to anyone who are going to Granada! Just try and you will know :D Had a great stay in Granada!

My 23 year old daughter and I found La Casa de Victor on the internet. What a nice place to stay. Victor is very accommodating and helpful. This is his personal home and it felt good not to be in a hotel. Victor has designed a map of Granada that is invaluable. We felt welcomed, safe, and comfortable. He has done a great job with the decor. Victor's English is excellent for those who do not speak Spanish. His restaurant recommendations were great!

My favorite stay in all of our travels in Spain! Victor is very friendly and helpful. He has this wonderful map he has made for his guests that has excellent recommendations for local food, drink, etc. The room was very cozy and I slept well. Everything was also very clean. I don't think you can beat this in terms of value, and it is also felt very secure. I enjoyed my stay, and absolutely would recommend this to anyone going to Granada.

• 26th Apr 2014