La Casa de Victor Reviews

Calle de Enriqueta Lozano, 22 – 2º B, Granada, Spain

Muy recomendable, Victor es una persona muy amable que nos ha ayudado siempre que lo hemos necesitado. La habitaci´on muy limpia, con todos los detalles (neverita incluida), baño privado y lugar tranquilo para descansar. Sin duda volveremos!

My boyfriend and I stayed at Victor's after a very long two days of travel. Victor was kind and the home was an a exactly what we needed while we had jet lag. Victor was helpful and has great advice on what to do in Granada. I'm glad he was our host and that his english was so fluent! He has tons of travel books and tips on local attractions like the Alhambra. I highly recommend this location to couples, a set of friends and singles alike.

• 23rd May 2015