La Casa de Zarela Reviews

Jr. Julio Arguedas 1263, La Soledad, Huaraz, Peru

The owner is charming and trusting and works hard to keep her customers happy. The bed was the best I had in my three weeks in Peru. The carpet in our room needed replacing but overall the facilities are in very good condition and this was my favorite Peruvian hostel. Everyone we met here was a climber, so it's a great place if you want to learn of good hikes or climbs in the Cordillera Blanca.

highly recommended!!!

This was the best place I stayed in Peru. Great location, atmosphere, structure and customer service. Zarela (owner) and staff are definitely the highlight and made all the difference during my stay.

The owner is exceptionally helpful and knowledgable. I had a wonderful stay here. Would definitely recommend, especially if you plan on doing some trekking.

• 15th May 2015