6.4
Good 147 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 147 Total Reviews
La Casa del Tio Located at Cantarranas 47, , Guanajuato.
Mexico
Guanajuato Guanajuato 36000 Cantarranas 47
64% 147
21.0148478 -101.2517943
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016
7.4

Great Location and easy to find. Our dorm was on the main road so it gets pretty loud at night and in the morning.

18th Mar 2016

Great stay there. Perfect location. Clean, safe and friendly staff. Sandra was especially nice.

27th Jan 2016
5.4

The staff and location were nice but this was the worst hostel I ever stayed in. The place is very depressing, my blanket had a hole on it! I considered taking a bus earlier so I would not have to sleep there. I expected to be bad from the ratings but not so bad! And there is a bar next door so if you are a light sleeper, make sure to have ear plugs.

• louisaLi
  • China, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2015
5.1

I get a bad experience in here, I did book a female room but when i was check in they give me a mixone,also i get a bad sleep cuz people are came back to sleep around 3 or 4am and with a big snoring!