La Casa del Viajero Reviews

Libertad y las flores, Barrio Usina, El Bolson, Argentina

Augustin, the owner of La Casa del Viajero, is really kind and helpful. The house is nice and comfortable and it's at about 20-25 minutes walking from downtown. Breakfast consist in a box with coffee powder, condensed milk, tea and mate bags, jam, dulce de leche, cereals and bread. You have to prepare it yourself. I had the feeling that the seems on my mattress were not very clean. Anyway a nice experience!

Beautiful hostel that sits just outside of town. The owner is amazing, he came and picked us up from the bus stop, showed us what we needed to know in town and drove us out to his ranch where the hostel is. Great area, super quiet and local. Definite must go.

A really lovely hostel with a friendly and enthusiastic owner! Augustin was always on hand to help and advise us. The breakfast box he supplied was great - we could prepare our own breakfast when suited us and there was so much choice! It is a little way form the centre, but Augustin's pick up service made all the difference! A very tranquil place to chill and hike and enjoy!

Fantastic hostel. Augustine the owner is the kindest person in the world. Location is a 15 minute walk from the town but this is why you stay here, it's quiet peaceful and relaxing. The only problem you may find here is that you will want to stay longer.

The time at Augustin's place was amazing The location is 15 minutes away from the centre but absolutely worth it, if you love to be more near by the nature. I just say thank you for an absolutely amazing time there. Wished I could stay longer ..

Cute cabin surrounded by lush bush. Friendly owner picked us up and dropped us back to bus. We had our own cooking facilities in the cabin, which was lovely. We would have stayed longer if we had time, very relaxing place. 15-20 minute walk into town centre, along pleasant dirt road....though my cousin was nervous about dogs. We were overcharged for deposit, which the owner forgot to deduct from room price, however still felt it value for money.

Agustin (the owner) went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. A true gentleman of the world. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in El Bolson. He helped us immensely, I left my passport in Bariloche (2 hour bus away) and he organised for me to travel up with one of his friends that was going that way, saving me a 160 peso bus ride. He also provided us with excellent local information and was only too happy to take us into town if we needed. The world needs more Agustins!

View all El Bolson Bed and Breakfasts