La Casa del Viajero Reviews

Libertad y las flores, Barrio Usina, El Bolson, Argentina

I really loved this hostel, it has a very relaxed and laid back vibe. Even though it is a small hostel there was still a good social atmosphere among the guests. Paz and Mathias were lovely, really welcoming and helpful with regards things to do in El Bolson and the surrounding area. I wish I had been able to stay longer than two nights as it was so calming and in such a stunning area. Would highly recommend and I would stay there again without a doubt.

A lovely secluded oasis in El Bolson. Paz and Matias were such welcoming hosts, pick ups from the bus terminal are included and the home baked bread for breakfast is delicious. There is also a small vegetarian menu on offer for those who don't want to cook - the hamburger patties with potatoes are highly recommended. There is also a greenhouse with some herbs and tomatoes for your own meals. The hostel is a little far from the town centre but if you're looking for a place to chill, this is it.

I just loved this place. Wanted to stay longer but i couldn't. The owners are super friendly. The only downside is that the hostel is a 15-20 minutes walk from town, other than that it is very good! I really recommend this place.

A fantastic hostel, the rooms were cosy with comfortable beds and all the usual needs. However the best part was the wonderful relaxed atmosphere and friendly owners (Mathias and his lovely wife) who cooked great meals and just made our stay very enjoyable. It is a bit out of town but that is also a good thing.

Absolutely loved my stay here! Beautiful property and beautiful people that run it. It was so homey and comfortable and the perfect escape from the busy bustling life of city hostels. I didn't mind the easy 15 minute walk into town. Highly recommend.

• 17th Feb 2015

Lovely little hostel about a 15 minute walk from the main square. A very rustic and homey feel, definitely one of the best hostels for relaxing. Really nice owners, they pick you up from the station, give lots of information and make you feel home. Definitely recommend

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. We booked for 1 night when arriving to El Bolson before going WWOOFing. Paz and Matias were so kind and it was such a rad spot that we returned 3 weeks later when our work was done up the mountain. The place is beautiful w/ an organic garden, natural structures, green house, adorable dogs & cats. The space was cozy and homey. We stayed there longer than expected because it was so great. Paz and Matias were the best! +The food they make is delicious!

• 7th Feb 2015

It was hands down the best hostel I've stayed so far. It's just so relaxing, peacefull and cozy that you want to stay there forever. It's a bit far from the center (but it's not always the bed thing and El Bolson is very tiny). And the people who work at the hostel are very sweet and helpfull!

This place is amazing! We loved our stay here. The hostel is incredible and the owners, Paz & Mati, are amazing! They are so welcoming, friendly and just super nice people! Paz is also an amazing cook :)! We really didn't want to leave this place as it's soooooo nice! We will be back :)!! Thanks again guys Viki & Alex

Matias and Paz are excellent hosts and make this small, chilled out hostel feel like a home. An ideal stop for people going to or coming from Patagonia. Nice hikes closeby but you might find yourself not wanting to leave the comfy hammacks.

View all El Bolson Bed and Breakfasts