La Casa di Venere Reviews

Via Sant'Antonio 114, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Overall was great, made friends easily with the owner, but there is no real reception, or common area, or kitchen. You are renting a room, similar to a hotel kind of. If you are looking for a 'hostel' maybe look somewhere else, but I enjoyed my stay here and the location was perfect, as was the value for money. Would be great for couples or groups!

It's nice to have a electric kettle at the room. Bed was comfortable but the pillow was very hard to sleep!

Hostel was clean and cosy. Near to Riomaggiore station which was really good. Host was friendly and hospitable. I enjoyed my stay!

The hotel is very nice and is in a good location which is in the center of Riomaggiore. I love it. The room is nice and clean. The bathroom is shared but it is still good. I stayed there for 2 nights and was really comfortable there. Really recommend it.

• 18th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

We had a comfy room for 3, however this may have been forgotten when preparing cups etc in the room for us. Be prepared to climb steps when lugging suitcases.

• 16th Oct 2015