La Casona Hostel Reviews

Almirante Montt, 465, Barrio Bellas Artes, Santiago, Chile

Nice overall, bathroom was fairly nice as well. Narrow staircase and it was difficult with my luggage but overall I really enjoyed it.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Could not be better! Great location - very central but yet very quiet at night as well. Very well maintained and clean, Staff is extremely helpful. Recommendation!

Conveniently close to Belles Artes metro and loads of bars and restaurants, but perfectly quiet at night.

La Casona is a very good hostel to stay in Santiago, it's nearby the Metro, supermarkets, restaurants, touristc places, etc. The atmosphere was "ok", but I have to say that I didn't spend much of my Santiago time being inside the hostel, so I didn't have many opportunities to meet people in there. Something that I would suggest as an improvement is, at least in the room that I staied in, there were no enough power plugs for everybody, and a power plug by the bed is really handsome!

Nice place to stay, only a few minutes away from the center of ththe City. Very nice Staff and clean rooms with hot showers :)

The building is very nice: a sense of grandeur with lots of original features. Location means it is between the barrios and the mean square. Also as it is just off the main it means it is nice and quiet.