La Casona Hotel Reviews

Jirón Fitzcarrald 147, Iquitos, Peru

Very nice Hotel, clean and safe, perfect location, just one block from the main plaza; I stayed 4 beautiful days

Liked the courtyard with the 3 tame birds roaming around and the art on the walls. Our room was dark without windows. Location was very good, not a bad choice to stay.

• 11th Sep 2013

I liked my stay of 4 days at La Casona Hotel in Iquitos, Peru. I requested a taxi from the airport to the hotel and that was taken care of at no charge. The hotel has friendly well-informed staff and a great ambience particularly if you have an interest in Ayahuasca. The location is central with motorcycle taxis parked outside the front entrance. Everything Iquitos has to offer is within easy reach.