La Casona de Don Jaime 2 Reviews

San Lorenzo 1530, Rosario, Argentina

Staff and location are wonderful. The beds and pillows look like rejects from a homeless shelter though. I would stay here again for sure.

My mother and I had an wonderful time at La Casona. The room was clean and spacious, the breakfast was satisfactory and the staff were exceptional. The only "problem" was that the bathroom was outside the room, but close. We went on the winter and it was a little uncomfortable to walk on the cold. But I would still recommend it to anyone!

Nice hostel, good facilities, clean, good wifi, in a very central location. We went mid week and it was pretty quiet but so was the whole of Rosario, we heard it picked up a lot on the weekend though!

The hostel accommodations were definitely satisfactory! Only thing I would add is that it's a bit uncomfortable that you have to pass through the little patio (where there are usually people) in order to get to the female bathroom.

The hostel is set in a good location, in walking distance to the main attractions. The rooms were nice with good lockers but the breakfast was poor. Wifi in this hostel was very reliable