La Casona de Odile Reviews

Barrio Luján s/n, El Bolson, Argentina

This hostel is fabulous. Javier and Odile were fantastic, made you feel like you were at home. They were informative and made my stay awesome. Thanks so much.

The place was excellent. The only bad thing was that it wasn't very clean in the room.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Chile

Great atmosphere!La casona de odile is the best hostel I have been to.I ended up staying a few nights more than planned and even then I didn't want to leave.The staff is great and creates a nice and warm atmosphere.They will provide you with great local tips about what to do in and around el bolson but also all over the country.The house is very cozy and there is a nice fire place which is perfect to warm up after a long day outside. I highly recommend this hostel and surely will be back asap!

• 28th Jun 2015

I loved this place, a bit out of town but a beautiful location at a really good price. The staff were really helpful with hikes and how to get to various places including Lago Puelo and the town itself. This is somewhere to relax and unwind and as its out of the way there's not much to do in the immediate vicinity. If you want beautiful scenery and hikes and good books, this is your place

Fantastic atmosphere, the perfect place to just slow down and enjoy all that the trgion ha to offer. The staff are kind and helpful, the yoga is fantastic, the home brew is delicious and the place is perfect for meeting like minded people and making new friends. I have been recommending this place go every traveller I meet going in the direction of El Bolson and will continue to because I had such a great experience there.

Wonderfully relaxed, familial kind of place to put down a few days or more. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming, the surroundings are beautiful (within reach of several markets), breakfast is great, and people generally tend to stay longer than intended.

• 13th Apr 2015

They maKe you feel at home, surrounded by long-time friends

Awesome little hostel, in a beautiful location. It was so easy to just chill out and relax in the amazing surrounds. Would come back here for sure!

Best hostel we've stayed at so far. Beautiful property with staff who learn your name and want to help. Amazing organic breakfast and great activities to be done around the hostel! A truly unique experience that everyone will enjoy!

Amazing!!! Everything was perfect for us. Excellent place to stay and to rest during your travel. Very nice and helpful staff. At first, its location might seem to you a little bit far away!! Do not think about it!! You can even spend your all day in this hostel and in its amazing garden!! Stay here, you would not be disappointed! Highly recommended.

YOU MUST STAY HERE!!! You don't need to read any further, just book now before it's too late! Best place we've stayed so far. Yeah it's a little pricey but you realise what your paying for once you get there and it's totally worth it. Plan to stay for longer than you anticipated. Excellent staff, beautiful location, stunning grounds, just yes, do it!

This hostel was magical one of the best I've ever been to. Could have stayed there for a week. Internet wasn't very good but everything else was so awesome I barely cared. Loved it here! Staff was great too they knew me by name on my first day! I would love to go back

This place is MAGIC!!!

• 28th Feb 2015

The best place we have stayed this whole trip. Great atmosphere, and great staff. Cannot say enough about how great casona de odile is. The best

A bit far out from the town but a nice tranquil oasis if you need a break. Great people and really cool houses. The restaurant was a unique feature as well - best apple pie I have ever had!

Words can't describe this amazing sanctuary hidden away from the town. Same as all the guests we met here, we extended our stay as soon as we arrived. It is set in beautiful surroundings with hammocks dotted around the place for ultimate relaxation. The staff are amazing and friendly, they have everything going for it. A hidden gem, our favourite hostel so far in all Sth America. If you go to El Bolson, you must stay here!

Everything was perfect! Very comfortable, friendly and accommodating. Be sure to visit the nearby trout farm and dairy farm. It's a quick ride to El Bolson, but the hostel is MUCH nicer than the town. There was a lot of flies when I visited, and it was sometimes annoying while eating. Other than that, fantastic!

LOVE!!! I wish I could have stayed longer, I only had 2 nights but it was perfect place to relax after hiking for a few days. Relaxing yoga, drinks and a book by the fireplace and delicious homemade bread and jam for breakfast. Will be back again!

This place was a little slice of heaven. Morning yoga sessions was exactly what I needed. Augustina creates the most delicious organic meals that are available in the gorgeous restaurant for a very reasonable price. I didn't even bother venturing into town to buy groceries. Dinner each night was amazing. This place is really more or a retreat than a hostel. Great vibe. Wonderful staff. Very chilled yet social atmosphere. I didn't want to leave.

INCREDIBLE!! We were so lucky to stay at this hostel. We were only disappointed we couldn't stay longer. One of the most tranquil, rejuvenating hostels we have stayed at during our 9 month trip through South America. I don't know how to describe to you just how wonderful this little hostel really is. You'll just have to go there and see for yourself. Laying in hammocks under willow trees beside a flowing river bed, sharing delicious meals with new friends and strolling into town for the markets.