La Casona de Odile Reviews

Barrio Luján s/n, El Bolson, Argentina

They maKe you feel at home, surrounded by long-time friends

Awesome little hostel, in a beautiful location. It was so easy to just chill out and relax in the amazing surrounds. Would come back here for sure!

Best hostel we've stayed at so far. Beautiful property with staff who learn your name and want to help. Amazing organic breakfast and great activities to be done around the hostel! A truly unique experience that everyone will enjoy!

Amazing!!! Everything was perfect for us. Excellent place to stay and to rest during your travel. Very nice and helpful staff. At first, its location might seem to you a little bit far away!! Do not think about it!! You can even spend your all day in this hostel and in its amazing garden!! Stay here, you would not be disappointed! Highly recommended.

YOU MUST STAY HERE!!! You don't need to read any further, just book now before it's too late! Best place we've stayed so far. Yeah it's a little pricey but you realise what your paying for once you get there and it's totally worth it. Plan to stay for longer than you anticipated. Excellent staff, beautiful location, stunning grounds, just yes, do it!

This hostel was magical one of the best I've ever been to. Could have stayed there for a week. Internet wasn't very good but everything else was so awesome I barely cared. Loved it here! Staff was great too they knew me by name on my first day! I would love to go back

This place is MAGIC!!!

• 28th Feb 2015

A bit far out from the town but a nice tranquil oasis if you need a break. Great people and really cool houses. The restaurant was a unique feature as well - best apple pie I have ever had!

Words can't describe this amazing sanctuary hidden away from the town. Same as all the guests we met here, we extended our stay as soon as we arrived. It is set in beautiful surroundings with hammocks dotted around the place for ultimate relaxation. The staff are amazing and friendly, they have everything going for it. A hidden gem, our favourite hostel so far in all Sth America. If you go to El Bolson, you must stay here!

Everything was perfect! Very comfortable, friendly and accommodating. Be sure to visit the nearby trout farm and dairy farm. It's a quick ride to El Bolson, but the hostel is MUCH nicer than the town. There was a lot of flies when I visited, and it was sometimes annoying while eating. Other than that, fantastic!

LOVE!!! I wish I could have stayed longer, I only had 2 nights but it was perfect place to relax after hiking for a few days. Relaxing yoga, drinks and a book by the fireplace and delicious homemade bread and jam for breakfast. Will be back again!

This place was a little slice of heaven. Morning yoga sessions was exactly what I needed. Augustina creates the most delicious organic meals that are available in the gorgeous restaurant for a very reasonable price. I didn't even bother venturing into town to buy groceries. Dinner each night was amazing. This place is really more or a retreat than a hostel. Great vibe. Wonderful staff. Very chilled yet social atmosphere. I didn't want to leave.

INCREDIBLE!! We were so lucky to stay at this hostel. We were only disappointed we couldn't stay longer. One of the most tranquil, rejuvenating hostels we have stayed at during our 9 month trip through South America. I don't know how to describe to you just how wonderful this little hostel really is. You'll just have to go there and see for yourself. Laying in hammocks under willow trees beside a flowing river bed, sharing delicious meals with new friends and strolling into town for the markets.

It's a good hostal, but be aware that is far away from the city and get in there is not that simple.

only con is that it is far from town but that makes it a pro also because you feel the nature around. if you go there its to enjoy the holistic side, cool people, breakfast is awesome, the property is perfect. defs not a party hostel but I would have stayed a month if I had the time. perfect little GEM hostel. yoga option everyday, meal option also, internet isn't great but again that's not what you go for. felt like summer camp. highly recommended

La Casona is the hidden gem Patagonia, perfectly mirroring the rugged yet manicured hippie vibe of el bolson, the cabin style hostel is adorably rustic and completely comfortable. The staff is the best I've come across in South America, the property is stunning, and the people it attracts are warm, mindful, and fascinating. I would have stayed a month if I could have and can't wait to come back.

I have stayed at probably 20 hostels in Europe and 15 in Chile/Argentina in the past couple of years, and I have to say that La Casona de Odile is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not going to waste time telling you why, just book it.

Amazing hostel - such a relaxed atmosphere from the minute you get there! Homemade bread and jam for.breakfast - hammocks in the back garden, lovely river and yoga in the morning! Would have loved to have stayed longer!!

My only regret is that I could not stay at this hostel, and in El Bolson, for longer. A truly special place, right on the river and surrounded by beautiful trees (with hammocks) and lavender fields. Everything is beautifully kept and presented, the perfect spot for some rest and relaxation. The buses to and from town are not the most frequent, but hitching seems to be quite easy. Best book exchange yet.

The locations was great, nice garden near the river with hammocks and yoga area. the staff was very helpful too and the food at the restaurant very tasty. i also enjoyed the massage at the garden!the rooms are spacious and bathroom in every room also huge. we really enjoyed our stay there!