La Casona de Odile Reviews

Barrio Luján s/n, El Bolson, Argentina

La Casona is the hidden gem Patagonia, perfectly mirroring the rugged yet manicured hippie vibe of el bolson, the cabin style hostel is adorably rustic and completely comfortable. The staff is the best I've come across in South America, the property is stunning, and the people it attracts are warm, mindful, and fascinating. I would have stayed a month if I could have and can't wait to come back.

I have stayed at probably 20 hostels in Europe and 15 in Chile/Argentina in the past couple of years, and I have to say that La Casona de Odile is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not going to waste time telling you why, just book it.

Amazing hostel - such a relaxed atmosphere from the minute you get there! Homemade bread and jam for.breakfast - hammocks in the back garden, lovely river and yoga in the morning! Would have loved to have stayed longer!!

My only regret is that I could not stay at this hostel, and in El Bolson, for longer. A truly special place, right on the river and surrounded by beautiful trees (with hammocks) and lavender fields. Everything is beautifully kept and presented, the perfect spot for some rest and relaxation. The buses to and from town are not the most frequent, but hitching seems to be quite easy. Best book exchange yet.

The locations was great, nice garden near the river with hammocks and yoga area. the staff was very helpful too and the food at the restaurant very tasty. i also enjoyed the massage at the garden!the rooms are spacious and bathroom in every room also huge. we really enjoyed our stay there!

Simply a brilliant hostel. Great value for our 4 bed dorm with all single beds (no bunks) and private bathroom. Daily yoga sessions on a beautiful platform in the woods, amazing grounds which backed onto a stream and a river for swimming. Good breakfast with homemade bread and jams. Super friendly and helpful staff. To top it all off, micro brewed beers on tap with one of the best dinners, lamb roast, we had on our whole trip! Also a very social hostel

Staying at this hostel is like coming home to family. The staff is above and beyond incredible, the property is such a peaceful oasis including a little beach at the river. It is out of town, but a taxi isn't too expensive and often there are people to split the cost going into town and there is also a local bus. A nearby trout farm and dairy/cheese farm and fresh local berries and cherries this time of year! You will definitely want to stay longer than you expect.

1 2 Next » last »