La Casona de Odile Reviews

Barrio Luján s/n, El Bolson, Argentina

only con is that it is far from town but that makes it a pro also because you feel the nature around. if you go there its to enjoy the holistic side, cool people, breakfast is awesome, the property is perfect. defs not a party hostel but I would have stayed a month if I had the time. perfect little GEM hostel. yoga option everyday, meal option also, internet isn't great but again that's not what you go for. felt like summer camp. highly recommended

La Casona is the hidden gem Patagonia, perfectly mirroring the rugged yet manicured hippie vibe of el bolson, the cabin style hostel is adorably rustic and completely comfortable. The staff is the best I've come across in South America, the property is stunning, and the people it attracts are warm, mindful, and fascinating. I would have stayed a month if I could have and can't wait to come back.

1 2 Next » last »