La Chevallerie Reviews

Chalandrey 50540 France, Mont St. Michel, France

We certanly enjoyed our stay there. Nice accomodation, friendly atmosphere.

A very nice room in the a house surrounded by nature, at only 30 minutes by car from Mont Saint Michel and owned by a adorable couple.

Possibly the best B & B We have ever stayed. Next time we go to France we will make sure we stay here again. Value for money, great setting and very peaceful. Very welcoming hosts that made the place feel like a home from home. The room itself was huge with an ensuite shower room and toilet. Great views of the large garden that much care has gone into. Home made jam was delicious at breakfast time.

Absolutely perfect!! The best B&B I staid in in my whole life. Stunning location, sympathetic and very helpful staff, brilliant food etc. I strongly recommend it.

Great little B&B in the country, lovely peaceful setting, friendly hosts, close to lots of attractions, fantastic value for money!

Had an incredible time at this hostel. Highly recommended. Sorry it took so long to do the review. I've been busy traveling. :)

My sisters and I stayed here for a couple of nights and absolutely loved it! The room was private, clean and very cozy. The location is in a beautiful spot and is near by the spectacular Mont St Michel. Karen and Steve are some of the nicest people we've encountered and they are wonderful hosts! It was a very peaceful little getaway and would definitely recommend to stay here!

View all Mont St. Michel Bed and Breakfasts