La Controra Hostel Naples Reviews

Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231, Naples, Italy

They were absolutely lovely. The hostel staff were really friendly and helpful. The hostel has a big garden so it's easy to meet people and socialize. Go to La Controra, you won't regret it!

• 31st Jul 2015

The Hostel is an amazing place. I absolutely can recommend it. The garden is gorgeous, you can reach everything really fast and the metro is just in front of your door. The stuff is super friendly and you can find everything you need, a bar, a big kitchen, washingmachine etc. Best hostel ever!!!

• 31st Jul 2015

Great stay in Naples. Staff was very friendly and helpful about the area. Looked like a sketchy place when we walked to it but once we arrived it was a very nice quiet stay off the busy city streets. Nice courtyard and cheap mini bar with some food served as well. Close to some pizza places and bars. Close to the metro to get around. Thanks!

Only stayed for one night. Would definately recommend to anyone stopping at Naples. Clean, Friendly, Comfortable

The dorms are noisy, but otherwise great. Showers could be cleaner, the staff couldn't be better. It is definitely the place to stay in Naples.

Staff was super friendly and I had a great stay here and would recommend it to anyone staying in Naples. I would just ask that they keep on top of school groups that come in as they kept us up until 3am. I am aware this is not the hostels fault but there should be a policy or something preventing this from happening.

Good trip, people were great! The shower water pressure really sucked if there was more then one person showering at a time. Printing was expensive so we went to a shop down the road. Breakfast was simple but good, we got to early it early the morning we were leaving at 630. It's kind of in a ghetto area, but we didn't feel unsafe.

Right next to metro station, clean and amazing staff. Fun people come in and out of this hostel so be prepared to have a good time at the bar . This is a fun and hip place to stay.

• 25th Jul 2015

a really nice hostel!! lovely atmosphere and friendly/helpful staff, and very close to the metro stop (and easy to find). rooms were spacious and clean w air con and bathrooms were relatively clean. wifi worked really well (for a hostel) which was a nice surprise. really nothing wrong with hostel, theres just not a whole lot to do in naples and its feels a bit sketchy on the whole so we wouldnt return to the actual city- but if we had to we would stay in this hostel again!!

This is a brilliant hostel -it's in a great location and has a really friendly vibe. The courtyard is a perfect place to spend the evening, and the staff and the guests mingle to give the whole thing a really nice feel. Everything (including) the bar is really cheap, you can even get a pizza (one of the best too) delivered from a pizzaria down the road for €3.50!

Poor value for money. Paid extra for a private room, but the private room only had a fan, while dorms had air conditioning. Visited a friend in a dorm - pleasantly cool, while in my room I was stiflingly hot at any time of the day or night, I even had to get up several times during the night to have a cold shower as I was too hot to sleep.

Amazing hostel, great vibe, met loads of really cool people and breakfast was included! Located right next to a metro station which was handy and the staff were really helpful.

La Controra Hostel is a great place to meet nice people. The staff is very helpful and will give you all the information you need to enjoy Naples to the fullest. The room we stayed in seemed like a 4-star hotel, clean, tidy and very well furnished. We would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone! Moreover the location is amazing, 100 meters from Salvator Rosa tube station and 15 minutes from the centre on foot.

• 18th Jul 2015

Very clean! Great staff! Aircon good! No wifi/reception in the rooms, only in the common areas, apart from that i would recommend it

Unfortunately I was only here for one night but this place seemed great! Really friendly and helpful staff. Very social atmosphere. Spacious dorm rooms. Well equipped kitchen. I would definietly come back here.

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. Great location and facilities. The staff are very social and lovely. Easy to make friends as a solo traveller

AMAZING hostel!! Location was super close to the main subway line. Great wifi in the rooms. AC in the rooms. Good kitchen space. Great courtyard for socializing. Most of all the staff were GREAT!! They lended the couches one night because me and my two friends were stranded with no where to go. I left my phone in the cab and the receptionist did everything he could to get it back... And I did!! STAY HERE if you're going to Naples!!!

I had a blast staying here, the staff made the experience for me as they encourage you to have a good time and join in the fun with you when they are able to! Newer rooms which are pretty nice and half decent beds! Air condition was a plus, big outdoor space to hang out and meet fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazingly helpful and friendly (and young) staff. Good location within Naples. I've been able to walk almost everywhere. In the evenings, everyone gets back to the hostel and has drinks together in the courtyard outside. I liked it so much that I extended my stay by two extra nights.

The staff are unbelievable here.. Truly a cut above other hostels in this category. But the showers are filthy, so are th bathrooms, the showers are freezing, and the water pressure is literally non existent (it drops out freezing droplets of water). I wouldn't stay here again because of the cleanliness.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7