La Controra Hostel Naples Reviews

Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231, Naples, Italy

Great place , friendly and helpful staff, all you need plus to have a comfortable and affordable stay in Napoli. Great location to center of city and public transportation. If your can stay there I would if I were you. I would def. book again for my stay in Napoli. The wifi was great in the common area and a bit spotty in the rooms but it's being worked on. So wants that big of a deal if you actually enjoy traveling and not sitting in the dorm, close to markets and pubs etc. .. Enjoy

Had a great time here! Pablo was very helpful at front desk and gave me more recommendations I had time for! girls at the bar also very friendly!

We stayed here a week and i think we ended up spending more time in the hostel than we did out and about. Good kitchen, great staff, very helpful, nice outdoor area to relax in. Close to metro, A good base if you want to travel to pompeii ect

Excellent hostel, location is close enough to everything, breakfast was a good mix and very good, beds were comfy, I recommend going.

Good hostel. staff are super friendly and helpful. Good atmosphere.

The hostel is a bit far from the city centre and the subway stations are far from each other so t can be annoying to get into town but the staff are SUPER helpful and kind; always willing to help or answer questions. The kitchen is great and convenient and free breakfast is always a plus.

Overall It was an awaeome place to stay! Strongly recommend the this hostel! However, We couldn't use wifi the room(for some reasons it doesn't work in the room) We have to go common area to use it. Except the wifi, it was greatttt!

From the main station, with the directions they gave, the hostel was easy to find. When I first arrived the staff couldn't have been friendlier, they we're able to suggest places to eat, drink, visit and just anything you needed.

• 7th May 2015

Alessandro was extremely helpful and welcoming. He had great suggestions for food, and sightseeing, and he drew me a detailed map of Vesuvius and Pompeii,. I highly recommend that you get him to do the same. He is gifted. The hostel is located a couple blocks from a metro station and is convenient to get around. The hostel was very clean, and the staff was all extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Alessandro made my stay very enjoyable, and I highly suggest you take advantage of his expertise.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The environment is what really made the experience -- the hostel has a great outdoor area to socialize in the sun, a nice breakfast and bar. The staff were friendly, fun and willing to help with whatever you may need to have a great stay in Naples. Though it's not located directly by attractions it is situated right next to a bus stop and less than 5 min walk to a metro stop so it's very easy to geat anywhere you want to go quickly. Clean rooms and bathrooms.

• 6th May 2015

Nice hostel in a fairly good location on edge of city centre. Loads of space in common areas, great garden and terrace, perfect for a leisurely breakfast. Clean, spacious rooms

The hostel is a nice hostel to stay at. The staff are extremely helpful. One miner thing is that the timming for the lights in the shower could be better, because the light went out in the middle of taking a shower.

Great place, unfortunately not many others while I was there. But had a whole 6 bedroom room to myself

A very nice place. Helpful staff that speak fluent English, a nice layout, and good facilities. It's also pretty close to the Metro. I would recommend it. Oh, and an excellent choice of music in the reception area... :)

Location issues aside (i.e it is quite far away and hidden of the road) it's by far the best hostel I've been in. Best staff, more than adequate facilities and an environment that caters for whatever kind of accommodation you're after.

Nice hostel ... very friendly hostel team ... a historic and feeric place like Napoli ...

It was a little difficult finding the hostel from the subway station. That combined with the fact that it was late and the location isn't the safest, I was a little exhausted when I finally found it after direction from an old Italian man and then a young outgoing little Italian girl. To be honest, it was a little weird when I came in and everyone was doing their own thing on their own screen. I also heard that I had just missed movie night and I was unfortunately only there for one night.

Friendly and welcoming staff!

The hostel is very well located, I could walk everywhere I wanted. My room was super cool, good bed! I had an amazing time, thanks for all the tips you gave me :)

No wifi in the rooms yet (they were installing it as we left), but very good wifi in the common areas.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5