Fabulous 3,501 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,501 Total Reviews
La Controra Hostel Naples Located at Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231, , Naples.
Italy
Naples 80135 Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231
89% 3501
40.8522600 14.2407768
    Rooms available

7th Jan 2017

Nice hostel with great staff that is currently undergoing a major renovation. The bathrooms were not so awesome so hopefully they'll fix those. Everything else was great.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016

Had a lovely time - thanks to the welcoming staff of La Controra. Definitely recommend as a very decent place to be. Felt like a spot of summer even in the winter!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Mikayla (sorry if we spelt your name wrong) was absolutely fantastic with directions on where to eat and where to spend our time in Naples. The hostel room was clean and a perfect place for us to base ourselves for getting around the city (the metro is within a 3-5min walk).

30th Dec 2016

A good hostel for our poor travelers。 Strongly recommend....

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

Helpful staff and spacious rooms. Free breakfast is nice also.

26th Dec 2016

One of the best hostels I've been so far. Great staff. Most of them were young people from other places, working for some time in there. The atmosphere was great. Everynight there was a dinner with a drink and food for only 3 euros and people sat together and chated, so we could met a lot of people in there!

• Italy, Female, 18-24
25th Dec 2016

The atmosphere of the hostel is just brilliant! I can````` no`t compare it to any of others which I visited before. The personnel always nice and happy to help. In the evenings guests and some workers eat together, play board games and dance in a common area. The hostel is perfect for the youth as well as parents with children. I definitely enjoyed my stay there and hope to come back!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

I've stood there for just one night but I looved it !! The staff are great, they were very sweet and helpful, as soon as I got there they gave me many infos about the city and places worthy to go to ! The hostel is about 15min from the old town, it's kind of "hidden", so at firat you might get the feeling you are at the wrong place, but I can tell you, you are not! There's also I piano, which I loved !!! I would totally stay there again

15th Dec 2016

The La Controra was an amazing discovery: All the staff - all of them - were pleasant and helpful. The location was optimal, public transportation convenient and an excellent breakfast was included. Further, the facility is spacious and well -maintained. I was given sightseeing tips and finally having time to do some - last time I was in Naples my time was consumed by volunteering activities - with their help, I had a superb reconnoitre of the city. Will be returning there again!

2nd Dec 2016

The hostel was great, staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly !!! The walk to the historic center is a bit long but you have a metro station 1min from the hostel