La Controra Hostel Naples Reviews

Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231, Naples, Italy

Very helpful and friendly staff that were quick to show us the best places to go around town and how to get to our next stop. Our room and the common areas were all kept clean. And for socializing, there's a bar in the hostel! Terrific place; I highly recommend it.

it's like an oasis in the middle of the city, very good job!

• 17th Oct 2014

Excellent Place. My boyfriend and me had a private room in a beatificaful balcony di front of this big ancient garden. We liked to much. Thanks to controra team was a nice day for us.

Me and my friends had an amazing stay.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Loved my time here and staff were incredible! Only down fall was on my lever bathroom wasn't cleaned for 2 days. Loved the courtyard, happy and friendly vibe and even the out door cinema Will be back 😊

Not normally fond of hostels where you can't tell who's staff and who's a guest but these guys were awesome. No complaints, would definitely recommend staying here :)

Probably the best hostel I've been to. The staff are really welcoming and helpful, especially when you check in. They give you a map and insights on attractions, restaurants, and tours. The venue itself is neat and clean. Has many areas to comfortably hang out and meet other travelers. It's facilities are great too. The overall, atmosphere was really chill and good vibes all over.

Had an awesome time at la controra! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Everyone's very friendly and willing to help, the hostel is spacious/chilled out, and the location is perfect for seeing Naples. Definitely would come back

Weird location, not very close to anything except a Metro stop up the hill. Has a full bar, but it isn't staffed and nobody is ever there to socialize with. Free breakfast w/ cereal, bread, coffee, etc which was nice to have. Staff helpful at check-in.

Absolutely the best place in Italy. Napoli and La controra surprises you with the most welcoming energy ever. Staff over qualified they can give you a full advice to where you go, better than any tourist guide also they speaks more than 5 languages! The Hostel have a pub that make a good interaction between Locals and Costumer, and its just great if you really want a proper Italian experience. Absolutely clean and organized. The only negative point is that I couldn't live there for ever :(

• 1st Oct 2014
  • edsonrslima6747

Probably the best hostel in Napoli. The staff is awesome, it's close to a metro station, got a big garden and everything you could wish for in a hostel. Would definitely staying there again.

The hostel itself isn't bad, but there are some flaws that I couldn't get past during my stay there: -the location is at least a 20 minute walk, uphill, from the town centre or you have to take a bus/metro -had to fit my own sheets on the bed, which I think is poor for €20/night. -the bathrooms have shower cubicles with no room for clothes/personal belongings, and the water pressure was little more than a trickle Overall I wouldn't recommend this hostel

Just a nice hostel in the middle of Naples. The ensuite rooms are super nice with great bathrooms and the shared bathrooms are pretty good as well (stayed in both) The whole staff was welcoming and very informative. A great bar to start the night off right and meet some fellow travelers. The quad area is a big open space with Hammocks and tables to relax in. Overall great experience and a nice retreat at night from the excitement of Naples

Loved this hostel very much!! The staff is amazing and very helpful! Location is great to get anywhere, by foot or by metro, also many local buses around as well. Overall amazing hostel, one of the best ones on my trip so far and I have been traveling for over a month.

The staff was über helpful! The kitchen was fully stocked and breakfast was pretty good (breads, cereal, milk, juice, tea, and coffee with jams and butter). The outside sitting area is really nice and the hostel is conveniently located within a block of a metro station....and a 15-min walk to old town and La Floridiana park (great view of the city).

the entrance of the hostel is not so nice and a little bit hidden but is just an initial misunderstanding as the hostel is really nice and comfortable, just 2 minutes away from the metro and the guy in the desk (Marco if my memory is good) gave us the best indications about the city and the food, 10/10 would come back

Nice hostel in a good area. Very friendly and helpful international staff! We'd stay again!

Big, white.

Great for socialising- always events in the evening for everyone to get together. Good atmosphere within the hostel and top breakfast. My only problem was that the AC wasn't left on throughout the night. It made sleeping uncomfortable at times considering there were six of us in the room and it was very hot.

I stayed at this hostel for 3 nights, one night in a six bed dorm and two nights in a private room, the wifi was excellent in and outside of the room. The beds were comfortable and room/bathrooms were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful providing lots of information. The hostel was also fairly easy to get to so I would definitely recommend this hostel as a place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7