La Controra Hostel Naples Reviews

Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231, Naples, Italy

Bedrooms had a private bathroom which was amazing. The receptionists were extremely helpful and friendly. Super clean facilities and the wifi was very fast. Overall an amazing hostel and worth every penny

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! The location was great - a little away from the centre of the city, the breakfasts were yummy, the beds super comfortable, and the front desk staff very friendly and helpful. This was a really comfortable place to hang out in, with multiple common rooms, and lots . Although I wasn't the biggest fan of the city of Naples itself, if I ever get return, I'll definitely stay at La Controra again!

had an amazing 3 days at the la controra, the atmosphere was brilliant and the times i had here i will remember for a long time :)

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • yuansiang
  • Singapore

The staff at this hostel are awesome. They went way out of there way to make sure we happy. They told us the best way to get to Pompeii and the Amalfi coast, played cards with us, and ordered us a pizza when we were exhausted. Great people here and close to the metro which we didn't have to pay for. Plus they have a fully stocked kitchen where you can cook and store pretty much anything. That with the free breakfast can save you a lot of money

• 21st Mar 2015

The staff makes this Hostel one of the best. If you ever check in while Alessandro is the receptionist, ask him for his amazing detailed map drawings/instructions.

A great hostel! It was a little hard to find and I think the parking situation could be explained better online, in case you are arriving by car, like we did. But it's a really nice hostel with friendly staff, great common areas and kitchen, and I had a great time! Even a locker to put my stuff in between checked out and my travel time later that night! Highly recommended!

Controra is loads of fun! The beds were super comfortable, the staff are ridiculously friendly, they're always there to help or to hang out with. Definitely stay at this hostel if given the chance.

Everything you could need! And the best staff!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

The staff here are super friendly and helpful and all facilities are really quite well equipped. Next time when I got more time in Naples, I should stay longer and recommend to all my friends

• 26th Feb 2015
  • China

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Great location, near to the metro and to the city center. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Specially the argentinian guy. Very nice common places and a great breakfast. Very clean and comfortable. I totally recommend it.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Awesome place, and the breakfast is good too. Really great atmosphere especially in the bar and common areas. Friendly and informative staff. For a hostel this is certainly one of the best I've stayed in

Nicest staff ever, amazing help when having transport trouble and they even called up and booked a doctor's appointment for me! Great kitchen, bar and facilities for meeting people

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel, and was given an excellent suggestion on where to find great pizza. The facilities and common area were pretty nice as well.

Absolutely loved this place, when I arrived I was getting a cold and was in no condition to travel. The staff was extremely amazing, they offered help and gave great tips. Atmosphere was calm and vibrant so I guess it was good to get away from all the "Beer every night routine," (it was replaced with a wine every night -.- lol - Amazing

Staff didn't really seem to know how to run the place. We arrived to blaring music at 10am (how are guests supposed to have a conversation?) and the receptionist forgot to return my passport upon checking out (not completely her fault, but it is the hostel's policy!)

• 1st Feb 2015

Wifi just worked in the common areas (if you care about it). Nice breakfast. The staff was very nice and friendly. The shower room is not the best, but the showers worked fine.

Great place. Great staff. Place is clean. Good showers/bathroom. Has a common area and kitchen! Only thing I didnt enjoy was I had to go outside to get to my room (it rained everyday I was there), no internet in the rooms neither. I'd recommend

Great hostel, nice atmosphere and very friendly, helpful, sociable staff. It was raining the whole time I was there so I hung out inside the hostel. Good breakfast (cereal, toast, real butter, nutella, jams, yogurt, juice, homemade fruit salad). Given that this is Italy, some good coffee would have been nice, instead of instant.

Staff was amazing. Great atmosphere, made you feel at home. Always someone cooking something yummy in the kitchen and there's even a juicer:)) Bet it is super fun in the summer w the BBQ and what not. Wifi only works in the lobby/kitchen area if that's an issue for you. Convenient to and from the center station with the metro that is less than 5 min walk. All in all had a great stay!

Was quite difficult to find this hostel, but once there it was lovely. Great staff and facilities pretty good. Nothing fancy but clean and worked well. Would definitely recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4