La Controra Hostel Naples Reviews

Piazzetta Trinita alla Cesarea, 231, Naples, Italy

Right next to metro station, clean and amazing staff. Fun people come in and out of this hostel so be prepared to have a good time at the bar . This is a fun and hip place to stay.

• 25th Jul 2015

This is a brilliant hostel -it's in a great location and has a really friendly vibe. The courtyard is a perfect place to spend the evening, and the staff and the guests mingle to give the whole thing a really nice feel. Everything (including) the bar is really cheap, you can even get a pizza (one of the best too) delivered from a pizzaria down the road for €3.50!

Amazing hostel, great vibe, met loads of really cool people and breakfast was included! Located right next to a metro station which was handy and the staff were really helpful.

Very clean! Great staff! Aircon good! No wifi/reception in the rooms, only in the common areas, apart from that i would recommend it

Unfortunately I was only here for one night but this place seemed great! Really friendly and helpful staff. Very social atmosphere. Spacious dorm rooms. Well equipped kitchen. I would definietly come back here.

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. Great location and facilities. The staff are very social and lovely. Easy to make friends as a solo traveller

AMAZING hostel!! Location was super close to the main subway line. Great wifi in the rooms. AC in the rooms. Good kitchen space. Great courtyard for socializing. Most of all the staff were GREAT!! They lended the couches one night because me and my two friends were stranded with no where to go. I left my phone in the cab and the receptionist did everything he could to get it back... And I did!! STAY HERE if you're going to Naples!!!

I had a blast staying here, the staff made the experience for me as they encourage you to have a good time and join in the fun with you when they are able to! Newer rooms which are pretty nice and half decent beds! Air condition was a plus, big outdoor space to hang out and meet fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazingly helpful and friendly (and young) staff. Good location within Naples. I've been able to walk almost everywhere. In the evenings, everyone gets back to the hostel and has drinks together in the courtyard outside. I liked it so much that I extended my stay by two extra nights.

The staff are unbelievable here.. Truly a cut above other hostels in this category. But the showers are filthy, so are th bathrooms, the showers are freezing, and the water pressure is literally non existent (it drops out freezing droplets of water). I wouldn't stay here again because of the cleanliness.

You guys rock and are the best. Especially Marcos, he is the best and told us all the best places to go and see and eat!!!

What a memorable experience! La Controra was actually my first hostel experience and it was definitely a pleasant one. I stayed in a room with four beds in a section of the hostel that was clearly just renovated. The bathroom and shower were always clean, my linens were clean, and they cleaned my room everyday. The air conditioner worked like a dream during those very warm July days. I had a fantastic experience with Pablo and Marco at the reception desk upon my arrival. They took the time to

The staff here are amazing and fully inform you as soon as you walk through the door. It has a very chilled atmosphere and the facilities are kept clean. A big bonus is that the rooms are fully airconned which is rare since I have been to several hostels across Europe which don't include this. The only downside is the location but it's nothing short of a metro ride away from all the main attractions and city centre.

WE LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!! I can't stay enough about the people at the front desk or the atmosphere! We loved it so much that we stayed another day! Our very special friend was Roberta. We LOVED her! She works at the front desk and was SO KIND!!! We invited her to come to NY to visit us!! The manager wasn't as warm, but everyone under her was AMAZING!! We HIGHLY recommend this hostel to ANYONE coming to Naples!!! We loved it & the city!!!

Hello thank your for your review. I will for surely take into consideration your personal feedback. Roberta is a wonderful, warming receptionist and that is why we've chosen her. The receptionists are all fantastic and that is why they are here. their main role is to be welcoming, as for me I have more as a strategical role. I'm sorry that whosoever after a 12 hour of work I wasn't in the mood of talking about make-up, but I'm surely glad you enjoyed our hostel!

We only stayed one night but had the best night we've had so far on our travellers. Everything was great! Thanks!

• 8th Jul 2015

Perfect place to stay in Naples, very helpful staff, convenient location. I will definetly come back.

Security not great as no locking system to front gate, anyone can walk in and walk out at any time. Quite a long walk to anything interesting too. However, the staff were fantastic. On arrival, given info on al best places to go and how to get there (drawn on a map). Lovely evening atmosphere, they have a garden and movie screen so everyone sits together on sofas and watches films eating takeaway pizza. Kitchen available to use. Big, clean rooms. Good wifi and bottled water machine in lobby.

Everything was great, great vibes, amazing staff, clean dorm rooms. Only problem was the bathroom cleanliness in the dorm room

• 5th Jul 2015

The staff at he hostel were friendly and gave a really helpful introduction to the city. The rooms were clean and spacious and even had a small balcony. However the toilets and showers have little privacy (tight on space, often no locks, doors) and breakfast was poor. Also after having checked out we were told it would be €2 if we wanted to use the toilet which seemed very odd!

Amazing hostel staff, very helpful and friendly! Breakfast was standard but good, fruit with yoghurt, cereal and coffee etc. Alexander checked us and was super friendly, provided a map of Naples and highlighted nice places to visit and eat. Hostel was very clean and comfortable with all necessities included. Nice bar and garden space for meeting and socializing without going out. Location was not a problem with the metro so near by. Great overall hostel in Naples!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7