9.3
Superb 170 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 170 Total Reviews
La Coperacha Located at 4 Av 2-03 Zona 2, , Guatemala City.
La Coperacha
Guatemala
Guatemala City Guatemala 01002 4 Av 2-03 Zona 2
93% 170
14.6499073 -90.5150914
La Coperacha
    Rooms available

7th Nov 2016

I stayed at La Coperacha because I had my passport stolen the previous week. I had an amazing time there. Lucien helped me with the best way to get to the Embassy and even asked his friend to give me a ride the following morning. The location feels very safe and is a short walk to the TransMetro bus line, which is very convenient. The food was delicious and they even invited me for a dinner with their friends. I would highly recommend La Coperacha to anyone needing to be in Guate.

30th Sep 2016

With a doubt the best hostel to stay in Guatemala City. Five years back and forth to the country and I wouldn't consider anywhere else. The price, amenities and services offered can't be beat plus it is located in one of the calmest parts of the city, the historic centre, and only a short taxi ride to great areas to explore.

• tunahanakbas
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

Very good stay in La Coperacha, Lucien was very helpful, he helped me with some vital tourist problems. Lovely and very clean place.