Superb 186 Total Reviews
Superb 186 Total Reviews

7th Feb 2017

I was nervous when the shuttle drivers laughed that we were coming here, but it was a sweet place. Quiet, charming, a relaxed old world flavor. We had a brisk 20 minute walk to a lovely tiny Mayan restaurant per suggestion by the hostel manager. He also arranged our taxi transport to the airport. The double room with bath was very simple, but clean and met our needs. Breakfast was delicious.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

Really helpful owner! Quiet Location!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

Our flight was delayed and diverted but the owner stayed up late to let us in and make sure we were comfortable. Thanks so much!

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

Nice atmosphere, great breakfast, and very helpful staff!

• travo172195
  • USA, Male, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

Great place to stay in the city! Very courteous staff that arranged a taxi for us from the airport and the owner was very helpful in suggesting what to do around the hostel.

7th Nov 2016

I stayed at La Coperacha because I had my passport stolen the previous week. I had an amazing time there. Lucien helped me with the best way to get to the Embassy and even asked his friend to give me a ride the following morning. The location feels very safe and is a short walk to the TransMetro bus line, which is very convenient. The food was delicious and they even invited me for a dinner with their friends. I would highly recommend La Coperacha to anyone needing to be in Guate.

30th Sep 2016

With a doubt the best hostel to stay in Guatemala City. Five years back and forth to the country and I wouldn't consider anywhere else. The price, amenities and services offered can't be beat plus it is located in one of the calmest parts of the city, the historic centre, and only a short taxi ride to great areas to explore.