La Coperacha Reviews

4 Av 2-03 Zona 2, Guatemala City, Guatemala

I was staying only two days due to recomendation from my Guatemalan friend. The truth is that hostel presents very good value for money. I had single room for good price with big double bed. Owner is helpful and he is patiently explaining any issue/question. I was asking many questions about transport in Guatemala City and every time I found help. I also used laundry facility and was done like in hotel! The biggest plus of hostel is nice atmopshere which helps you relax in this big crazy city!

The staff were absolutely lovely! They picked us up from the airport at night, even when our plane landed far later than expected, and immediately helped us sort out our arrangements for the next day. We felt very well cared for after a 4 day flying journey to get there. The hostel is great if you just need a place to crash before or after heading to the airport.

• 14th Jan 2016

The owner is really nice and very helpful if you have questions. He spent a lot of time helping me with directions and what bus to take. The breakfast is one of the best I've ever had in any hostel.

I had a lovely one nights stay in the hostel. We got lost on the way so we called the hostel and he came to pick us up which was very helpful. That hostel is lovely a great atmosphere and the room was very clean and very nicely decorated. The bathroom and shower room were very clean and not too far from the room. The breakfast was very yummy too.

Lulu and his wife are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast (tipico!) is excellent. Great place close to the historical centre, safe, clean, perfect!

The director, Lucien, was so friendly and helpful. The full breakfast I received was excellent. It is a very homelike atmosphere for a large city. Enjoyed my stay very much--many thanks!

• 1st Nov 2015

Great value in Guatemala City. My room was clean, quiet and cheap. Free breakfast was an actually breakfast (eggs, beans, avocado, toast, coffee) not just bread like most places. The owner Lucien helped me figure out how to take public transit to the airport (2 qtz!) instead of taking a rather expensive taxi.

• 13th Oct 2015

Its a bit out the way if your going to the airport. Not much to see in the area. Room was basic, comfortable, clean no windows. Outside area if you smoke, social area. Good facilities and wifi. Quiet area, quiet guests. Staff not overly social, cleaning lady friendly.

• 30th Sep 2015

No complaints!

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Nicaragua

uest Best in Guatemala City. Will be back in Jan. long term deal?

The hostel was beautiful and a very nice place to land.

• 15th Aug 2015