8.5
Fabulous 160 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 160 Total Reviews
La Coperacha Located at 4 Av 2-03 Zona 2, , Guatemala City.
La Coperacha
La Coperacha
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

A nice stopover in Guatemala city with friendly staff.

• USA, Male, 41+
27th Mar 2016

The owner of the place is very helpful and the place is very quiet and intimate.

• Canada, Male, 41+
4th Mar 2016

Really relaxed, friendly place. Great location and homey atmosphere

27th Jan 2016

I was staying only two days due to recomendation from my Guatemalan friend. The truth is that hostel presents very good value for money. I had single room for good price with big double bed. Owner is helpful and he is patiently explaining any issue/question. I was asking many questions about transport in Guatemala City and every time I found help. I also used laundry facility and was done like in hotel! The biggest plus of hostel is nice atmopshere which helps you relax in this big crazy city!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jan 2016

The staff were absolutely lovely! They picked us up from the airport at night, even when our plane landed far later than expected, and immediately helped us sort out our arrangements for the next day. We felt very well cared for after a 4 day flying journey to get there. The hostel is great if you just need a place to crash before or after heading to the airport.

14th Jan 2016

The owner is really nice and very helpful if you have questions. He spent a lot of time helping me with directions and what bus to take. The breakfast is one of the best I've ever had in any hostel.

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Dec 2015

I had a lovely one nights stay in the hostel. We got lost on the way so we called the hostel and he came to pick us up which was very helpful. That hostel is lovely a great atmosphere and the room was very clean and very nicely decorated. The bathroom and shower room were very clean and not too far from the room. The breakfast was very yummy too.

3rd Dec 2015
2.0

Lulu and his wife are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast (tipico!) is excellent. Great place close to the historical centre, safe, clean, perfect!

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Nov 2015

The director, Lucien, was so friendly and helpful. The full breakfast I received was excellent. It is a very homelike atmosphere for a large city. Enjoyed my stay very much--many thanks!