La Coperacha Reviews

4 Av 2-03 Zona 2, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Very clean pleasant bed and breakfast which is excellent value for money.

good location, we stayed a few times, this hostel was our base for the trip around Guatemala, Lucien, the owner, is superfriendly, willing to help, excellent value for money, breakfast included, good wifi, showers.. 100%

I had a wonderful stay at La Coperacha. The hostel was very home feeling. I love how they cooked each guest's breakfast instead of just putting out a buffet. I stayed in a single. Absolutely great value. The room was clean and artsy. Lucien is also very helpful. One thing though was that the hostel was a little hard to notice because it had got no sign outside. But follow the address, it won't be too hard to find. Overall, definitely recommended for the great value! Marina Visited July 2014

staff was wonderful and very helpful. Luciens help saved me lot of money, which I was able to use to go shopping.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

A good first night in Guatemala, close to the city centre although there is not much there, I heard Zone 10 has more to see and do. I felt very welcome and safe here and the breakfast was home made with love. You would not find this place by yourself so getting collected by the taxi that the owner arranges is your best bet.

We enjoyed our stay at La Coperacha. The room we stayed in was very comfortable, and they gave us a lot of blankets because it wasn't the warmest. The breakfast in the morning was really wonderful, and it was nice to have access to tea all the time. If it hadn't been raining, I think we would have liked to spend time outside in the hammocks.

great place, unmarked so you have to know where it is. Nice place, great decor, Lucien is great and knowledgable, speaks english, can arrange onward transport. breakfast is filling and delicious

• 14th Apr 2014